Alpha-T2

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can/should I do 1 dose pre workout for better results or should I stick to my regular pre workout and just dose At2 as bottle say?

Thanks!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the latter if it means AT2 doses are on an empty stomach. :)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I had great results when i dosed my AT2 1 preworkout at 11pm post-prandial state. Stair master warm-up is key here ;). Last Dose was around 5pm an hour before my second to last meal. I had no trouble sleeping, but do advise not to take close to beddie bye time.. My second run of this was phenomenal as i actually used it to my advantage when doing fasted cardio in 25-30 degree weather, didnt need $hit to keep me warm as i was already a burning furnace.. The effects were more profound towards the end of the bottle.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Cool, I'm excited about this. I try both to see what works best for me, I might actually keep it as bottle sudgested and add my pre workout mix also :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can dose the alpha t2 then start training. Higenamine half life is ~8mins according to others. It is a very very good product from an awesome company. You will be a satisfied customer :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I started my Alpha T2 and love it so far. My question is, any point of doing more than 3 caps a day?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you are enjoying the product bud! Have you considered running alphamine as well?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards