- 01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
- 01-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Do the latter if it means AT2 doses are on an empty stomach.PEScience Representative
01-06-2013, 02:39 AM
I had great results when i dosed my AT2 1 preworkout at 11pm post-prandial state. Stair master warm-up is key here . Last Dose was around 5pm an hour before my second to last meal. I had no trouble sleeping, but do advise not to take close to beddie bye time.. My second run of this was phenomenal as i actually used it to my advantage when doing fasted cardio in 25-30 degree weather, didnt need $hit to keep me warm as i was already a burning furnace.. The effects were more profound towards the end of the bottle.
01-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Cool, I'm excited about this. I try both to see what works best for me, I might actually keep it as bottle sudgested and add my pre workout mix also
01-06-2013, 06:13 AM
You can dose the alpha t2 then start training. Higenamine half life is ~8mins according to others. It is a very very good product from an awesome company. You will be a satisfied customer
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
01-23-2013, 02:20 AM
I started my Alpha T2 and love it so far. My question is, any point of doing more than 3 caps a day?
01-23-2013, 02:32 AM
Good to hear you are enjoying the product bud! Have you considered running alphamine as well?
PEScience Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
01-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 252Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 46Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 104Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum PESReplies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:20 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:02 PM