Question on Alphamine

Steve_W

Awards
Hi guys,

Just purchased some Alphamine. Was lucky and managed to get it into Australia.

My first dose was the best legal stimulant I have ever felt. Felt mild euphoria, great energy, immense appetite suppression and even also some random boners lol. Might have been mental or perhaps a reduction in water retention but I swear I even looked a bit leaner on only the second day. Thought it was the best thing ever.

However have been using for 5 days consecutively now, started off with 1 scoop in the morning on an empty stomach and now have been using 2 scoops. Effects seemed to have died off a bit, not feeling the same kind of energy I felt on the first and second day. Does a tolerance build up? Should I take any days off a week?? Wondering about maximum effectiveness for the energy and fat burning effects.

Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As with any stimulant it is possible to build a tolerance to it.

It usually takes a lot longer though. I still enjoy the effects after four tubs, let alone four days.

In the short term, make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach.

Steve_W

Awards
Yep, empty stomach. Also appetite suppression has not been nearly as strong. On the first day I took 1 scoop and struggled to eat all day. Been taking 2 scoops on empty last couple of days about 8am, am hungry by 10

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shake the tub? It says to and I always do but I doubt it would make a huge difference.

Regardless of the stim effect most of the ingredients should still work even if you can't "feel" them.

Steve_W

Awards
Shake the tub? It says to and I always do but I doubt it would make a huge difference.

Regardless of the stim effect most of the ingredients should still work even if you can't "feel" them.
Ok that pretty much answers my question. It says to take it everyday, is there any benefit to taking a day or two off a week to reduce tolerance?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a day off may or may not help with tolerance to the stims, but I feel it would still be most beneficial for daily dosing.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As with any stimulant it is possible to build a tolerance to it.

It usually takes a lot longer though. I still enjoy the effects after four tubs, let alone four days.

In the short term, make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach.
This. Some people are just more prone to developing stimulant tolerances than others, doesnt mean it isnt working though. Even people who take loads of ephedrine/caffeine regularly will begin to not feel anything after a short period of time. In my experience though, I'm yet to develop ANY tolerance to using Alphamine, 3 scoops feels exactly the same to me as it did on day 1.

Steve_W

Awards
This. Some people are just more prone to developing stimulant tolerances than others, doesnt mean it isnt working though. Even people who take loads of ephedrine/caffeine regularly will begin to not feel anything after a short period of time. In my experience though, I'm yet to develop ANY tolerance to using Alphamine, 3 scoops feels exactly the same to me as it did on day 1.
Ok thanks. Hmmmm, may try 3 scoops tomorrow...!

I'm 5'9 169lbs so I'm not a huge lad, on day 1, 1 scoop was incredible! Will give 3 a try tomorrow

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For legal reasons we would never recommend anyone exceeds the dosing instructions on the label, even if we have done it ourselves. :)

redms

redms

Awards
PES should start a competition for the most amount of scoops taken at once before your head explodes! Lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We held that competition in house. I won.

Unfortunately Josh's dog lost. RIP Snuffles.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snuffles was one of those little dogs that Josh liked carrying around in his Louis Vuitton bag.

In hindsight, I should have asked Josh before I fed Snuffles Alphamine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Snuffles was one of those little dogs that Josh liked carrying around in his Louis Vuitton bag.

In hindsight, I should have asked Josh before I fed Snuffles Alphamine.
RIP little guy

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Hmmmm, may try 3 scoops tomorrow...!

I'm 5'9 169lbs so I'm not a huge lad, on day 1, 1 scoop was incredible! Will give 3 a try tomorrow
my body is pretty good at handling stimulants. i know exactly how you feel about diminishing effects
like you, i was in love with alphamine on the 1st dose but it seemed like the effect wasnt there since that afternoon

anyway, this past weekend had a family thing so i went off track a little from my usual routine.
i took no supplements from friday noon til monday morning.
then i got home and took 2 scoops of alphamine and bam! i felt how i did with my 1st dose!

i have to say alphamine is such a different stimulant product than most of whats out there
i didnt fully grasp its effects, i can now say i do, and i feel it working everytime.

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Yeah man, also remember that if the stim effect wanes down a little, the fat burning is still going on. So the alpha-2 receptors are still being worked on as well as the thermo effect.

So keep at it, the results will speak for themselves after a consistent cycle!

Good luck!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input guys. Keep the feedback coming. :)

Steve_W

Awards
I'm trying to take 1 day off a week, I think this is helping. Body comp wise I can definitely see the results however haven felt quite felt the same as I did from my first scoop, that was intense!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to take 1 day off a week, I think this is helping. Body comp wise I can definitely see the results however haven felt quite felt the same as I did from my first scoop, that was intense!
Try it out and let us know how 1 off day a week goes. I would suggest taking the off day on a training day, that way any decreased thermogenesis is counteracted by training.

Steve_W

Awards
Try it out and let us know how 1 off day a week goes. I would suggest taking the off day on a training day, that way any decreased thermogenesis is counteracted by training.
I was actually doing the day off on a non training day but good point, will switch this around.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually doing the day off on a non training day but good point, will switch this around.

Sounds good, let us know how it goes!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was a little lazy to read the whole thread, but was is the reasoning for the 1 day off a week dosing protocol?

Steve_W

Awards
No reason as such, just find it makes me feel the stim effects better. My first day of alphamine I fell in love with it haha, have never had anything legal felt like that before. Still gives me nice clean energy but doesn't quite feel euphoric like the first day

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason as such, just find it makes me feel the stim effects better. My first day of alphamine I fell in love with it haha, have never had anything legal felt like that before. Still gives me nice clean energy but doesn't quite feel euphoric like the first day
Is the one day off protocol working as you hoped so far?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If tolerance is your issue, then try applying topical magnesium to upregulate your nmda receptors. Works for me...

Steve_W

Awards
If tolerance is your issue, then try applying topical magnesium to upregulate your nmda receptors. Works for me...
I have some topical mag I actually do apply. What dosage do you use? Which bodyparts and what time of day?

Steve_W

Awards
Is the one day off protocol working as you hoped so far?
It definitely helps a little, 1 or 2 days off here and there and I feel it more next dose. I still feel nice clean energy from daily dosing but nothing like my first ever scoop, that was unreal

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have some topical mag I actually do apply. What dosage do you use? Which bodyparts and what time of day?
I put it on my upper back, shoulders, inner biceps, triceps, top of feet and hands, neck after showering and drying. First thing in the morning, and right after training. At least 10 sprays a serving.

Steve_W

Awards
I put it on my upper back, shoulders, inner biceps, triceps, top of feet and hands, neck after showering and drying. First thing in the morning, and right after training. At least 10 sprays a serving.
Thanks, what brand do you use?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
What is 1 scoop serving with this scooper?

I see like some line at 90% of entire scoop volume - is there where 1 scoop serving is meant to be or 1 scoop means everything that can be placed in scooper?

I ask cause if you order a glass of wine you also don't get full glass but there's a mark at around 90% of glass height so nobody spills wine.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Nobody knows how much volume does 1 scoop represents in the scooper that comes in the Alphamine tub?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on the same circadian rhythms as you. I can't reply whilst I am sleeping lol. If you have questions that need an answer in less than 24 hours you need to send us an email and mark it as high priority.

One level scoop of Alphamine = 3.0g.

I put one level scoop of raspberry lemonade onto some digital scales with one decimal place. It came out to exactly 3.0g.

Here is a photo for you.

rsz_1rsz_1imag0376 (2).jpg

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I am on the same circadian rhythms as you. I can't reply whilst I am sleeping lol. If you have questions that need an answer in less than 24 hours you need to send us an email and mark it as high priority.

I put one level scoop of raspberry lemonade onto some digital scales with one decimal place. It came out to exactly 3.0g.

Here is a photo for you.

View attachment 72516
Hmm, I don't have small weight scale to measure it but wanted to know regarding entire scooper how much volume this 3g represents - entire scooper (basically as much as u can get in scooper but flat at the top) or 90% of volume of scooper (where there's a line going around entire scooper)?

Similar when you order 2dcl glass of wine you don't get full glass but at around 90% of glass volume is a line with label 2dcl.

And this is what I'd like to know regarding how much is 1 scoop with this scooper - entire scooper volume or up to line at around 90% of scooper?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hmm, I don't have small weight scale to measure it but wanted to know regarding entire scooper how much volume this 3g represents - entire scooper (basically as much as u can get in scooper but flat at the top) or 90% of volume of scooper (where there's a line going around entire scooper)?

Similar when you order 2dcl glass of wine you don't get full glass but at around 90% of glass volume is a line with label 2dcl.

And this is what I'd like to know regarding how much is 1 scoop with this scooper - entire scooper volume or up to line at around 90% of scooper?
Level scoop, that means fill it to the top of the scope then level it off. A level scoop is a 3 gram serving.

That's what Ben used in the photo

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
OK good to know cause I was under dosing it until now.

redms

redms

Awards

Here is a photo for you.

Is that white powder really Alphamine?? Hehe

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever it is, it works really well for energy. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Whatever it is, it works really well for energy. ;)
* Disclaimer - PES does not condone the use of drugs.*

Lol