Ok to begin stack?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Was 2.5 weeks in on a AT2/Erase stack when I was forced to end it last sunday (10/21) with a case of food poisoning (thanks to the local burgerjoint) :/.

I have been trying to recoup since and stomach is now fine again.

While I was down, I received my shipment of Alphamine and Erase Pro and after seeing the logs/reviews, I'm pumped to get it started!! :)

Would it be okay to start with Alphamine and Erase Pro now? I'm thinking around 6 weeks?

Seeing as I was only 2.5 weeks in with AT2/Erase (original) and have had around 10 days off in the meantime - should be fine, right?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Was 2.5 weeks in on a AT2/Erase stack when I was forced to end it last sunday (10/21) with a case of food poisoning (thanks to the local burgerjoint) :/.

I have been trying to recoup since and stomach is now fine again.

While I was down, I received my shipment of Alphamine and Erase Pro and after seeing the logs/reviews, I'm pumped to get it started!! :)

Would it be okay to start with Alphamine and Erase Pro now? I'm thinking around 6 weeks?

Seeing as I was only 2.5 weeks in with AT2/Erase (original) and have had around 10 days off in the meantime - should be fine, right?
For sure , you will love that stack. Let us know how it goes!

bdybldnaam

Awards
I think the reviews on Alphamine speaks for itself, so can't wait. Gonna start first thing tomorrow morning!! :)

I'm based in Europe, so I will have the EU/UK version. Should be a blast

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think the reviews on Alphamine speaks for itself, so can't wait. Gonna start first thing tomorrow morning!! :)

I'm based in Europe, so I will have the EU/UK version. Should be a blast
Start with 1/2 scoop to access tolerance. Have heard great reviews from our UK/ EU friends

bdybldnaam

Awards
Day 1: 1/2 scoop first thing / 1/2 scoop 6-8 hrs later
Day 2: 1 scoop first thing / 1 scoop 6-8 hrs later
Day 3: 2 scoops first thing / 1 scoop 6-8 hrs later

Something like that?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 1: 1/2 scoop first thing
Day 2: 1 scoop first thing
Day 3: 2 scoops first thing / 1 scoop 6-8 hrs later

Something like that?
This, but also taking your 2nd dose those days. When I began I did

Day 1: 1/2 scoop am, 1 scoop afternoon.

Then went from these based on my tolerance. I'm stim sensitive so it took me a bit to get to full doses. Keep us updated.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Good point.

I'm def also sensitive to stims, so will prob go slow. No need to rush

Going to try 1/2 scoop tomorrow morning and then see how I feel in the afternoon and take 1/2 or 1 full scoop.

Haven't been this excited for a supplement for quite some time ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good point.

I'm def also sensitive to stims, so will prob go slow. No need to rush

Going to try 1/2 scoop tomorrow morning and then see how I feel in the afternoon and take 1/2 or 1 full scoop.

Haven't been this excited for a supplement for quite some time ;)
I know I am a rep, so take it for what it's worth, but alphamine is the best fat burner I have used. I love the energy from it so much I use my am scoop as my preworkout

bdybldnaam

Awards
Well thats the thing about PES. Sure you're a rep, but I truly feel like your products speak for themselves when looking at logs/reviews.

Hats off :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well thats the thing about PES. Sure you're a rep, but I truly feel like your products speak for themselves when looking at logs/reviews.

Hats off :)
Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words

bdybldnaam

Awards
10 days in.. Alphamine/Erase Pro stack..
Alphamine is effin amazing :)

I’m currently using 1 ½ scoop first thing and 1 scoop 5-6 hrs later, but I’m going to bump it up to 2 full scoops in the am tomorrow morning.

Love the feel and energy – nice and clean. Felt a little bit of jitter a couple of times but I'm certain that's a case of too much, too soon because I ramped dosing up too quickly. Seeing as I'm sensitive to stims, I got to take my time building up tolerance. Took a couple of days for my stomach to get used to, so used the bathroom a little more frequent the first few days, but caffeine seem to have that effect on me. As mentioned by some guys in the Alphamine/poop thread, I acutally feel it’s nice to have my morning poop after the am dose. Lol.

I have been killing it in the gym even though I’m eating at a calorie deficit, which is a bit unusual for me. Can definitely also relate to the guys that are getting kind of euphoric on it, but maybe that’s just my mind playing tricks. ;)

Monday I had a lot on my plate and only got like 5 hrs of sleep. Had management class from 8 to 1 Tuesday and gym at 2 thereafter. When I woke up, I dreaded that day, but I totally crushed everything in my way!! Lol – thank you Alphamine.

Don’t know if it’s the Alphamine or the EP cause didn’t expect to see results already, but my upper abs are starting to show when flexing and I haven’t seen those in years. Lol. Still got some work to do in the lower region, but hey it’s only day 10.

Couple of questions though.. I like the sweet Fruit Punch way better than Raspberry Lemonade and actually find RL a little bitter. Is it supposed to taste this way? Whereas my FP is totally clean powder, my RL has tiny little clumps in it, but maybe that’s just the way it is? Both mix fine in water, so no problem there. Keep in mind, I’m using the EU-version and shake the tub before use each time (is this actually necessary?).

I know it’s early but all in all after 10 days of use Alphamine/Erase Pro definitely gets my seal of approval so far and can’t wait to see what the next couple of weeks has in store for me. You delivered another great product, PES – thank you.

Oh.. by the way.. if your upcoming PWO is kind of like Alphamine, sign me up, because I don’t think, I can go without it now. Lol..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. It really an amazing stack. I would add a bit more water if you find the RL flavour bitter.

Oh and the preworkout will not disappoint.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I will add some more water in my dose tomorrow. :)

Regarding dosing and food.. I take my am dose on empty stomach and eat breakfast 30 mins later. I usually eat lunch at 12 and then take Alphamine at 2 - basically I follow my AT2 schedule.

But seeing as though the EU-version doesn't contain Yohimbine, I was wondering if it was just as important to seperate dosing from food?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes do not take alphamine with food, you must take it on an empty stomach. Glad to see you are enjoying it thus far. It gets better.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I enjoy it every day, andrew :)

Tried BPjohn's advice and added more water to my RL and it truly makes a difference as far as taste goes, it's much better now.

But even though RL is growing on me, I'm definitely a FP guy, love that stuff. But I admit, it's nice to be able to change it up flavour wise

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I enjoy it every day, andrew :)

Tried BPjohn's advice and added more water to my RL and it truly makes a difference as far as taste goes, it's much better now.

But even though RL is growing on me, I'm definitely a FP guy, love that stuff. But I admit, it's nice to be able to change it up flavour wise
Mixing them is good too

bdybldnaam

Awards
Never crossed my mind to mix them. Will have to try that tomorrow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will mixing the two flavors very soon...

bdybldnaam

Awards
Tried it this morning and it's pretty tasty. :)

Will also have to try some of LiveToLift's "recipes"

Here are a few combos I really enjoyed:

1. 1 scoop FP with 1 scoop RL and 8 ounces of ice water.

2. 2 scoops FP with 1 scoop of raspberry recoverpro and 8-10 ounces of ice water.

3. 2 scoops FP 5 ounces of ice water and 5 ounces of grape g2 Gatorade.

4. 1 scoop FP and 1 scoop RL with 5 ounces of ice water and 5 ounces of grape g2 Gatorade.
The Gatorade ones sounds awesome

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gatorade does sound fun to mix in

bdybldnaam

Awards
Week 3 just started and I still love it.

Been having a bit of joint pain and also some pain in my lower back, but don't know if that's from the Erase Pro or not.

Have upped my fishoil and water intake and will see how it goes..

Have really warmed up to the RL taste and been mixing it with FP.. it's awesome.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Week 3 just started and I still love it.

Been having a bit of joint pain and also some pain in my lower back, but don't know if that's from the Erase Pro or not.

Have upped my fishoil and water intake and will see how it goes..

Have really warmed up to the RL taste and been mixing it with FP.. it's awesome.
Great update, mixing the flavours is really good.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Still going strong in week 4.

Still have some light joint pain and also some pain in my lower back now and then, but nothing I can't live with.
I don't feel it when I'm at the gym after a nice warmup.

It seems as though my RL is "crystalizing" a bit..? It's always had small clumps in it (whereas my FP is a clean powder), but it seems there are more clumps everything I open the tub.. any thoughts on that? They are stored exactly the same way and both dissolves fine in water.

Ok one more "weird" question.. I'm going away for the weekend and don't know if I should skip my Alphamine while away?
Normally I drink around a gallon a day, but it also makes me pee - like a lot.

I don't want to be running to the bathroom every couple of hours during the weekend, so I'm gonna have a hard time to keep up my water intake to the recommended dose and don't want to be feeling light headed, dizzy or anything like that - so would you recommend skipping Alphamine for sat- and sunday?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Still going strong in week 4.

Still have some light joint pain and also some pain in my lower back now and then, but nothing I can't live with.
I don't feel it when I'm at the gym after a nice warmup.

It seems as though my RL is "crystalizing" a bit..? It's always had small clumps in it (whereas my FP is a clean powder), but it seems there are more clumps everything I open the tub.. any thoughts on that? They are stored exactly the same way and both dissolves fine in water.

Ok one more "weird" question.. I'm going away for the weekend and don't know if I should skip my Alphamine while away?
Normally I drink around a gallon a day, but it also makes me pee - like a lot.

I don't want to be running to the bathroom every couple of hours during the weekend, so I'm gonna have a hard time to keep up my water intake to the recommended dose and don't want to be feeling light headed, dizzy or anything like that - so would you recommend skipping Alphamine for sat- and sunday?
Mine crystallizes a bit, just crush it up with the scoop. Also it won't hurt taking the weekend off alphamine. Have a good trip

bdybldnaam

Awards
Thanks man - will take the weekend off Alphamine but keep the Erase Pro. :)

The RL dissolves fine in water, so no worries.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man - will take the weekend off Alphamine but keep the Erase Pro. :)The RL dissolves fine in water, so no worries.
You'll be fine with the weekend off, keep us posted on everything and have fun!

bdybldnaam

Awards
Back home again and I must say I really missed Alphamine sat- and sunday morning.. lol so must easier to get going when I get my Alphamine in the am.

Other than that had a great "cheat" weekend. Eate whatever and as much as I wanted.. Lots of eggs and bacon in the morning and big steaks at night. Kept away from the alcohol though.

Did me pretty good as I got my second wind and think it will be easier to keep my diet in check and push this stack for the last couple of weeks before the holidays. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Back home again and I must say I really missed Alphamine sat- and sunday morning.. lol so must easier to get going when I get my Alphamine in the am.

Other than that had a great "cheat" weekend. Eate whatever and as much as I wanted.. Lots of eggs and bacon in the morning and big steaks at night. Kept away from the alcohol though.

Did me pretty good as I got my second wind and think it will be easier to keep my diet in check and push this stack for the last couple of weeks before the holidays. :)
Welcome back Brutha, everyone needs a cheat weekend here and there.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful alphamine is addictivly awesome :p. Running it with erase will dry you out completely sounds like a sick stack

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Careful alphamine is addictivly awesome :p. Running it with erase will dry you out completely sounds like a sick stack
Shredded stack

bdybldnaam

Awards
It is indeed an insane stack.. :)

Wanted to run something by you guys..

Seems like I have been responding extra well to Alphamine since my 2 off days..
Dunno if its cause of the off days or just because I'm +5 weeks in..

But you think there could be something to this?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is indeed an insane stack.. :)Wanted to run something by you guys..Seems like I have been responding extra well to Alphamine since my 2 off days..Dunno if its cause of the off days or just because I'm +5 weeks in..But you think there could be something to this?
You just gave your body a break so the tolerance decreased. Its like skipping coffee for two days, and on the third day it kicks you in the face.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Quick question..

Considering..

- I was 2.5 weeks (18 days) in on a AT2/Erase stack
- Then had 10 days off
- Then started Alphamine/Erase Pro

Was originally planning to only do this stack 6 weeks, but is there any reason why I shouldn't just go for the full 8 weeks here?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Quick question..

Considering..

- I was 2.5 weeks (18 days) in on a AT2/Erase stack
- Then had 10 days off
- Then started Alphamine/Erase Pro

Was originally planning to only do this stack 6 weeks, but is there any reason why I shouldn't just go for the full 8 weeks here?

Any of you guys have an opinion on this? Should I stop or keep on rocking?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Decided to end my run here after 7 weeks. It's been an insane stack and I can't say enough good things about it. It flat out just works!!

My diet been in check most of the time and right from week 1 I was starting to see small changes. Now after week 7 my midsection is as lean as it's ever been and no noticeable muscle loss. No pics, so you'll have to take my word for it ;)

No loss of strength either which is a bit unusual for me when cutting.

I've done AT2 and Erase before and eventhough that's still a very good stack in my book, if I were to compare them.. Alphamine/Erase Pro just crushes it. I find the energy to be cleaner and the powder dosing Alphamine is much preferred over the AT2 capsules. Plus you get the great FP taste!! lol

I've already planned the start of 2013..

January: is gonna be supp free only staples.

February/march: I've gotten my hands on some OG Anabeta and some Testpowder, so looking to do some bulking!!

April: supp free only staples.

May/june: going back to the well with Alphamine and EP - maybe even add some Shift. Cut right before beach season starts here in july and august - can't wait!! ;)

Now I'm gonna enjoy the holidays with my family and would like to use this opportunity to wish all of AM a merry christmas and a happy New Year. I'm not the most active poster, but always felt welcome here as opposed to some other forums. Thank you for that :)

A special greeting to PES and all of the crew - thanks guys, you rock!! :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Decided to end my run here after 7 weeks. It's been an insane stack and I can't say enough good things about it. It flat out just works!!

My diet been in check most of the time and right from week 1 I was starting to see small changes. Now after week 7 my midsection is as lean as it's ever been and no noticeable muscle loss. No pics, so you'll have to take my word for it ;)

No loss of strength either which is a bit unusual for me when cutting.

I've done AT2 and Erase before and eventhough that's still a very good stack in my book, if I were to compare them.. Alphamine/Erase Pro just crushes it. I find the energy to be cleaner and the powder dosing Alphamine is much preferred over the AT2 capsules. Plus you get the great FP taste!! lol

I've already planned the start of 2013..

January: is gonna be supp free only staples.

February/march: I've gotten my hands on some OG Anabeta and some Testpowder, so looking to do some bulking!!

April: supp free only staples.

May/june: going back to the well with Alphamine and EP - maybe even add some Shift. Cut right before beach season starts here in july and august - can't wait!! ;)

Now I'm gonna enjoy the holidays with my family and would like to use this opportunity to wish all of AM a merry christmas and a happy New Year. I'm not the most active poster, but always felt welcome here as opposed to some other forums. Thank you for that :)

A special greeting to PES and all of the crew - thanks guys, you rock!! :)
Very glad you enjoyed your run and it was good getting to follow along with your progress. Looks like you have a solid plan for supps over the next 6 months. Have a great Christmas bro