Ok to begin stack?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar
    Careful alphamine is addictivly awesome :P. Running it with erase will dry you out completely sounds like a sick stack
    Shredded stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Shredded stack
    If only I could use erase with my alphamine ... ;(
    •   

3. It is indeed an insane stack..

Wanted to run something by you guys..

Seems like I have been responding extra well to Alphamine since my 2 off days..
    Dunno if its cause of the off days or just because I'm +5 weeks in..

But you think there could be something to this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    It is indeed an insane stack.. Wanted to run something by you guys..Seems like I have been responding extra well to Alphamine since my 2 off days..Dunno if its cause of the off days or just because I'm +5 weeks in..But you think there could be something to this?
    You just gave your body a break so the tolerance decreased. Its like skipping coffee for two days, and on the third day it kicks you in the face.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

5. Quick question..

Considering..

- I was 2.5 weeks (18 days) in on a AT2/Erase stack
    - Then had 10 days off
    - Then started Alphamine/Erase Pro

Was originally planning to only do this stack 6 weeks, but is there any reason why I shouldn't just go for the full 8 weeks here?

6. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Quick question..

Considering..

- I was 2.5 weeks (18 days) in on a AT2/Erase stack
    - Then had 10 days off
    - Then started Alphamine/Erase Pro

Was originally planning to only do this stack 6 weeks, but is there any reason why I shouldn't just go for the full 8 weeks here?

Any of you guys have an opinion on this? Should I stop or keep on rocking?

7. Decided to end my run here after 7 weeks. It's been an insane stack and I can't say enough good things about it. It flat out just works!!

My diet been in check most of the time and right from week 1 I was starting to see small changes. Now after week 7 my midsection is as lean as it's ever been and no noticeable muscle loss. No pics, so you'll have to take my word for it

No loss of strength either which is a bit unusual for me when cutting.

I've done AT2 and Erase before and eventhough that's still a very good stack in my book, if I were to compare them.. Alphamine/Erase Pro just crushes it. I find the energy to be cleaner and the powder dosing Alphamine is much preferred over the AT2 capsules. Plus you get the great FP taste!! lol

I've already planned the start of 2013..

January: is gonna be supp free only staples.

February/march: I've gotten my hands on some OG Anabeta and some Testpowder, so looking to do some bulking!!

April: supp free only staples.

May/june: going back to the well with Alphamine and EP - maybe even add some Shift. Cut right before beach season starts here in july and august - can't wait!!

Now I'm gonna enjoy the holidays with my family and would like to use this opportunity to wish all of AM a merry christmas and a happy New Year. I'm not the most active poster, but always felt welcome here as opposed to some other forums. Thank you for that

A special greeting to PES and all of the crew - thanks guys, you rock!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam
    Decided to end my run here after 7 weeks. It's been an insane stack and I can't say enough good things about it. It flat out just works!!

My diet been in check most of the time and right from week 1 I was starting to see small changes. Now after week 7 my midsection is as lean as it's ever been and no noticeable muscle loss. No pics, so you'll have to take my word for it

No loss of strength either which is a bit unusual for me when cutting.

I've done AT2 and Erase before and eventhough that's still a very good stack in my book, if I were to compare them.. Alphamine/Erase Pro just crushes it. I find the energy to be cleaner and the powder dosing Alphamine is much preferred over the AT2 capsules. Plus you get the great FP taste!! lol

I've already planned the start of 2013..

January: is gonna be supp free only staples.

February/march: I've gotten my hands on some OG Anabeta and some Testpowder, so looking to do some bulking!!

April: supp free only staples.

May/june: going back to the well with Alphamine and EP - maybe even add some Shift. Cut right before beach season starts here in july and august - can't wait!!

Now I'm gonna enjoy the holidays with my family and would like to use this opportunity to wish all of AM a merry christmas and a happy New Year. I'm not the most active poster, but always felt welcome here as opposed to some other forums. Thank you for that

A special greeting to PES and all of the crew - thanks guys, you rock!!
    Very glad you enjoyed your run and it was good getting to follow along with your progress. Looks like you have a solid plan for supps over the next 6 months. Have a great Christmas bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

Similar Forum Threads

1. Albuterol + DCP - Ok to Stack??
    By baf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 09:13 PM
  2. Is it Ok to Stack these??
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM