PES erase changed my face!!!

josegarcia

Awards
Been taking PES Erase for three weeks now and its worked great, however last week I had crazy aches on my jaw joints, now they're gone but I swear my face looks more squared and "manly", yesturday a friend on mine told me that I looked different. Has anyone been through something like this?

Not complaining though, I like my "new" face better.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Erase didnt change your bone structure... but it may have helped drop some of the fat in your face. I took Erase Pro for 8 weeks and never had any acne. I did drop considerable % of BF in my abdomen, face, chest, helped cut up my delts and bis/ tris...all around an A+ supp.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love a square jaw....
Even women that find me too extremely arrogant/cocky cannot keep their eyes off of me...

josegarcia

Awards
Erase didnt change your bone structure... but it may have helped drop some of the fat in your face. I took Erase Pro for 8 weeks and never had any acne. I did drop considerable % of BF in my abdomen, face, chest, helped cut up my delts and bis/ tris...all around an A+ supp.
you're right man, been looking at some old pics and noticed that I lost fat around my lower jaw area, plus I've been loosing fat at hard to get areas, like lower back and chest

josegarcia

Awards
Gotta love a square jaw....
Even women that find me too extremely arrogant/cocky cannot keep their eyes off of me...
no kidding but I did notice more stares at the bar yesturday

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome that you dropped enough bf to look noticeably different.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thats prob from decrease BF. gotta love erase

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bf lost AND androges will make a world of difference on the appearance of the face.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Noob question here... I keep seeing that everyone says wait til the 3rd week of pct before dosing Erase... why is that? Maybe I don't have a proper understanding of the hormone fluctuations after a cycle, but it would seem more beneficial to start Erase day 1 of pct. thank you!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Noob question here... I keep seeing that everyone says wait til the 3rd week of pct before dosing Erase... why is that? Maybe I don't have a proper understanding of the hormone fluctuations after a cycle, but it would seem more beneficial to start Erase day 1 of pct. thank you!
The theory behind it is that your homones including estrogen are low, so still they all raise, you leave the aromatase inhibitor out of the equation till there is sufficient estradiol to aromatize.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Just so we're clear, i don't currently cycle any PHs. When i speak of Erase/Erase Pro, it is it's own cycle. Dont want you getting confused. Qlot of guys do use it as a PCT like andrew said. When your body gets off the juice, your T levels will drop and your E will be high. Using an E blocker will help keep an "ideal" ratio of T/E as well as hold back bloat and gyno.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase soon to be marketed as over the counter plastic surgery? :)