Alphamine making me poop?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm loving alphamine thus far, can def tell it's strong stuff. I'm a HUGE fan of AT2 and alpha Y so i had to check this out when i heard they took the extraction process even further.

The flavor is great(ras lemonade that tastes and looks only like lemonade, LoL) and stim effects are strong, appetite suppression is only so so, but that's a tough one for me, it takes oep AND at2 to really smash my appetite.... but for some reason, without fail, i have to crap within 20-30 min of dosing. It's always first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and the second dose is always at LEAST 2 hours after last meal or snack and i usually wait 45 min-1hr to eat after dosing(usually AFTER my first round poop).... sometimes it's one poop and over, sometimes I'm making multi trips to the John over a few hours and its one of those "emptying everything in your bowels even water" poops... def going to lose weight at this rate ;)

What could be causing this?

Only other supps i take right now is nightly 3g daa, 800mg 1-carboxy, 50mg erase. None of these have ever been a problem for me before.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is most likely to be the choline bitartrate, assuming it is different to how your GI tract feels after taking stimulants. There have been a few posts on this.

It encourages me to go to the toilet but not in an uncomfortable way. Similar to if I take supplemental fibre and it helps things along. A couple of people have struggled with it and started at a lower dose.

redms

redms

Awards
I poop after my morning dose and after my afternoon dose but as Ben said its not an uncomfortable need to go to the toilet. It sort of helps things along and gets me pooing on a schedule. This works out great I have breakfast, alphamine, poo, mid morning meal, lunch, afternoon meal, pre workout with alphamine, poo, dinner then my bedtime meal. Works in well. Lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I poop after my morning dose and after my afternoon dose but as Ben said its not an uncomfortable need to go to the toilet. It sort of helps things along and gets me pooing on a schedule. This works out great I have breakfast, alphamine, poo, mid morning meal, lunch, afternoon meal, pre workout with alphamine, poo, dinner then my bedtime meal. Works in well. Lol
Nothing wrong with staying regular IMO

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Aha, thanks for the info.

I've tried lowering the dose starting this morning... we will see how "it goes".

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Gotta have that Pre workout poop or training just isnt the same lol

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
in between restroom runs I've been busy searching for answers....Hmm....I guess this thread answers my question......lol

Personally - there's been a bit more imperativeness involved.... :grumpy:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
in between restroom runs I've been busy searching for answers....Hmm....I guess this thread answers my question......lol

Personally - there's been a bit more imperativeness involved.... :grumpy:
like i said... mine varied wildly. Sometimes a dose is followed by a single poop... other times it's like ive taken a laxative and just after I've stood up thinking that's it more empties out into my lower intestine and its time to sit back down...

It's def a significant difference to typical post stimulant administration poops, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered to ask what's in it doing this ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
yeah - for sure - I've had some intense stressors recently, so I just attributed it to that, except it didn't really add up for me... Probiotics usually help out than stuff, but this time didn't make any sort of difference. I started thinking about causes & tracing back to different things & Alphamine was the only one left without an alibi. Makes me feel a bit better overall....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually like this effect in the morning. Gets things going, but I haven't had repeated times in one morning.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its just like drinking a cup of coffee for me in that regard. One cup of coffee or alphamine, both keep me regular.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My morning dose does, afternoon dose after I have food in my stomach doesn't cause it. Now that I have been taking it for some time it's definitely less pronounced

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I actually haven't had any bad poops since posting this initially but def still regularly having movements within 30 min of dosing.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with an early morning poop HAHA