wow

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Loving Alphamine. Finally worked my way up to two scoops in the morning and one scoop in the afternoon. Man this stuff ain't nothing to play with. I was drenched in sweat while doing my cardio this morning. I did over a hour of cardio this morning. I had to stop after 45 minutes so I could go get a towel to wipe the sweat off of the cardio equipment lol. I finished up after that. To top it off i still had a lot of energy so I worked calves and did leg curls and leg extentions for 4 sets of 12-15 reps. This was suppose to be a cardio only day lol. I'm stacking this with erase I also have a bottle of shift. I don't think I really need the shift right now. The taste is pretty good. My appetite is in check so far. I'll report back in a few days..

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice - I just put my order in on the Alphamine/shift combo sale - saving that Shift for the end of winter cut -

Are you taking Alphamine daily? I was thinking of keeping it mainly as a preworkout.....?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Nice - I just put my order in on the Alphamine/shift combo sale - saving that Shift for the end of winter cut -

Are you taking Alphamine daily? I was thinking of keeping it mainly as a preworkout.....?
I workout five days a week so I will probably just take it on the days I workout.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying the product.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving Alphamine. Finally worked my way up to two scoops in the morning and one scoop in the afternoon. Man this stuff ain't nothing to play with. I was drenched in sweat while doing my cardio this morning. I did over a hour of cardio this morning. I had to stop after 45 minutes so I could go get a towel to wipe the sweat off of the cardio equipment lol. I finished up after that. To top it off i still had a lot of energy so I worked calves and did leg curls and leg extentions for 4 sets of 12-15 reps. This was suppose to be a cardio only day lol. I'm stacking this with erase I also have a bottle of shift. I don't think I really need the shift right now. The taste is pretty good. My appetite is in check so far. I'll report back in a few days..
Awesome feedback, thank you. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love the feedback! Thanks for sharing

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see that you are enjoying it, alphamine had me sweating like a pig today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. Alphamine is still working great. As far as appetite supression it doesn't crush my appetite, but I can't eat as much and I seem to get full a lot easier. I litterally have to make myself stop doing cardio. So the energy is good I'm now taking the recommended dosage.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update. Alphamine is still working great. As far as appetite supression it doesn't crush my appetite, but I can't eat as much and I seem to get full a lot easier. I litterally have to make myself stop doing cardio. So the energy is good I'm now taking the recommended dosage.
Great update, thank you.

The appetite effect is the same with me. It makes me feel nonchalant about eating. I much prefer this to having something crush my appetite so badly it is impossible to get anything inside me. I still want to eat protein!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my buddy just ordered some and loves it so far

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed with the feedback, at least 99% of the people that have used it, love it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am impressed with the feedback, at least 99% of the people that have used it, love it.
Its definitely going to be the backbone of every cut I ever do from now on.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same procedure as rest of lineup - 8 weeks on / 4 off?
Yes.

Where have you and your wife been hiding, Feliks? Long time no see! :)

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Yes.

Where have you and your wife been hiding, Feliks? Long time no see! :)
I've been hard at work with my stack Ben, just completed my three months evaluation. I've managed to replace over 4kgs of fat with muscles, body fat down from 17% to 12%. Overally a very succesful run. As for herself... She went to a spinning class twice! Bless her. I'm looking to check what's this whole Alphamine hype about. Have you been logging?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've been hard at work with my stack Ben, just completed my three months evaluation. I've managed to replace over 4kgs of fat with muscles, body fat down from 17% to 12%. Overally a very succesful run. As for herself... She went to a spinning class twice! Bless her. I'm looking to check what's this whole Alphamine hype about. Have you been logging?
Congrats on the results !

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not too many people can achieve being under 10% body fat. So props to you on it if you end up accomplishing that goal.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not too many people can achieve being under 10% body fat. So props to you on it if you end up accomplishing that goal.
I'm very rarely under 10 % between oct-March unless I'm going down south for vacation. Too many winter treats!

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
I'm very rarely under 10 % between oct-March unless I'm going down south for vacation. Too many winter treats!
I've never been in one digit teritory so it will be interesting to see if I can pull it off.

Where can one get their hands on Alphamine in UK/ROI? Can't see it on PN.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations!

Logging Alphamine? No, I haven't logged it. I have used one tub so far with another delivery on the way.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Congratulations!

Logging Alphamine? No, I haven't logged it. I have used one tub so far with another delivery on the way.
I thought you were stepping your game up in the world of cardio and logging alphamine at the same time. Where can I order mine?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were stepping your game up in the world of cardio and logging alphamine at the same time. Where can I order mine?
It will be with the retailer you have contacted already. It isn't there yet but will be there shortly. :)

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
It will be with the retailer you have contacted already. It isn't there yet but will be there shortly. :)
Yes, they like me very much there. What's your experience with Alphamine?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, they like me very much there. What's your experience with Alphamine?
Alphamine has just been posted up on their website.

My post on the Predator Forum regarding my experience;

I have used one full beta tub (exactly the same formula but not the final flavouring). Here are my thoughts;
- Smooth energy. I have a very high caffeine tolerance and take up to 600mg pre workout.
- Taste was amazing. I was told my flavouring was C grade compared to the final formula which was an A.I wanted the same flavouring in the final formula .
- Addictive. I was supposed to be bulking and tried one serving. After trying one serving I decided to recomp and run the full tub lol.
- Appetite suppressed enough for me to lower portion sizes and emotional news for food but thankfully not enough that I couldn't hit my protein requirement.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Alphamine has just been posted up on their website.

My post on the Predator Forum regarding my experience;

I have used one full beta tub (exactly the same formula but not the final flavouring). Here are my thoughts;
- Smooth energy. I have a very high caffeine tolerance and take up to 600mg pre workout.
- Taste was amazing. I was told my flavouring was C grade compared to the final formula which was an A.I wanted the same flavouring in the final formula .
- Addictive. I was supposed to be bulking and tried one serving. After trying one serving I decided to recomp and run the full tub lol.
- Appetite suppressed enough for me to lower portion sizes and emotional news for food but thankfully not enough that I couldn't hit my protein requirement.
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds very interesting, what flavour was it?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds very interesting, what flavour was it?
His tub was not the final flavouring. We make it in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
His tub was not the final flavouring. We make it in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade.
How many servings out of 1 tube? Just ordered two, will I get 8 weeks?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just quick blurb about Alphamine I honestly have low stim tolerance and I find myself having issues trying to get that second scoop in. I workout first thing in the morning so I take it preworkout. But I find myself buzzing rest of the day. So the tub I have is lasting a bit longer than a who's dosing 2 scoops a day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

1kerry

Awards
lots of energy, amazing taste , appetite control...but body comp..changes? im planning my cutting phase with lvery low carb, cardio 5 days a week 3 of them with double session with this stack DPOL, ERASE, ALPHAMINE...but need to know more about real changes on body with alpha mine... I know I know abs are made in the kitchen, but interesting on how this sup will help

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
lots of energy, amazing taste , appetite control...but body comp..changes? im planning my cutting phase with lvery low carb, cardio 5 days a week 3 of them with double session with this stack DPOL, ERASE, ALPHAMINE...but need to know more about real changes on body with alpha mine... I know I know abs are made in the kitchen, but interesting on how this sup will help
A few good reviews here with photos to show body composition changes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211943-alphamine-252-grams.html#post3654918

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
I don't want to sound silly - are you meant to up the amount of liquid when going with two spoons of powder?

Other than that, I've been taking it since Wednesday and don't really feel much of a change to be honest. I felt a little tingly first time I took it but ever since nothing as dramatic as some of you describe here. It doesn't tear me apart and my sessions in the gym are pretty normal.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Hows life been dat dude? Havent seen you on here in a while
Pretty good lol. I'm a single dad so my time is limited sometimes. I'm enjoying my alphamine and erase. I added shift to the stack, but I stopped taking the shift I was feeling really tired. Now I'm feeling back to my energetic self with just the alphamine and erase. I added the shift for 10-12 days. I figured I might have started going into hyperthyroidism or a catabolic state. The reason i say that I just wasn't eating a lot plus I was sweating a lot doing lots of cardio etc. My daughter asked me why was my forearms getting so small ugghh. Now that I've stopped taking the shift my energy levels are back up again.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me? - Very busy. Kids, work, gym and I moved house in the middle. Still haven't got broadband sorted in the new place hence my inactivity.

I did log my last session of Anabeta Elite, Erase pro and Alpha-T2 with Oxy and I have a complete assesment in .pdf which I will try to attach to this post.View attachment 68172View attachment 68173

Wow man! Impressive body composition change!

Were you using those supplements during the course of the assessment?

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Wow man! Impressive body composition change!

Were you using those supplements during the course of the assessment?
I started next day after the assessment but I didn't follow any particular diet plan and my gym sessions were not regular. I also added creapure and couple of other supplements to my stack half way through hence I didn't bother with a thread.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started next day after the assessment but I didn't follow any particular diet plan and my gym sessions were not regular. I also added creapure and couple of other supplements to my stack half way through hence I didn't bother with a thread.
Damn! Irregular gym sessions, no specific diet, and you still managed to lose 4.5kg fat while gaining 4.5kg lean mass? I feel like that DEFINITELY deserves a thread!

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
Damn! Irregular gym sessions, no specific diet, and you still managed to lose 4.5kg fat while gaining 4.5kg lean mass? I feel like that DEFINITELY deserves a thread!
I was off the gym completely for almost half a year prior to that Kev. I think it would be fair to say that anyone in my situation would see positive effects after 3 months of hard work in the gym and that a good supplementation along the way will definitely contribute to that.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was off the gym completely for almost half a year prior to that Kev. I think it would be fair to say that anyone in my situation would see positive effects after 3 months of hard work in the gym and that a good supplementation along the way will definitely contribute to that.
ahhh, i wasnt aware of that!