wow

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Congratulations!

    Logging Alphamine? No, I haven't logged it. I have used one tub so far with another delivery on the way.
    I thought you were stepping your game up in the world of cardio and logging alphamine at the same time. Where can I order mine?
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo View Post
    I thought you were stepping your game up in the world of cardio and logging alphamine at the same time. Where can I order mine?
    It will be with the retailer you have contacted already. It isn't there yet but will be there shortly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    It will be with the retailer you have contacted already. It isn't there yet but will be there shortly.
    Yes, they like me very much there. What's your experience with Alphamine?
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo View Post
    Yes, they like me very much there. What's your experience with Alphamine?
    Alphamine has just been posted up on their website.

    My post on the Predator Forum regarding my experience;

    I have used one full beta tub (exactly the same formula but not the final flavouring). Here are my thoughts;
    - Smooth energy. I have a very high caffeine tolerance and take up to 600mg pre workout.
    - Taste was amazing. I was told my flavouring was C grade compared to the final formula which was an A.I wanted the same flavouring in the final formula .
    - Addictive. I was supposed to be bulking and tried one serving. After trying one serving I decided to recomp and run the full tub lol.
    - Appetite suppressed enough for me to lower portion sizes and emotional news for food but thankfully not enough that I couldn't hit my protein requirement.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Alphamine has just been posted up on their website.

    My post on the Predator Forum regarding my experience;

    I have used one full beta tub (exactly the same formula but not the final flavouring). Here are my thoughts;
    - Smooth energy. I have a very high caffeine tolerance and take up to 600mg pre workout.
    - Taste was amazing. I was told my flavouring was C grade compared to the final formula which was an A.I wanted the same flavouring in the final formula .
    - Addictive. I was supposed to be bulking and tried one serving. After trying one serving I decided to recomp and run the full tub lol.
    - Appetite suppressed enough for me to lower portion sizes and emotional news for food but thankfully not enough that I couldn't hit my protein requirement.
    Thanks for the heads up. Sounds very interesting, what flavour was it?
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo

    Thanks for the heads up. Sounds very interesting, what flavour was it?
    His tub was not the final flavouring. We make it in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    His tub was not the final flavouring. We make it in fruit punch and raspberry lemonade.
    How many servings out of 1 tube? Just ordered two, will I get 8 weeks?
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  8. Just quick blurb about Alphamine I honestly have low stim tolerance and I find myself having issues trying to get that second scoop in. I workout first thing in the morning so I take it preworkout. But I find myself buzzing rest of the day. So the tub I have is lasting a bit longer than a who's dosing 2 scoops a day.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo

    How many servings out of 1 tube? Just ordered two, will I get 8 weeks?
    Should be close depending on your dosing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. lots of energy, amazing taste , appetite control...but body comp..changes? im planning my cutting phase with lvery low carb, cardio 5 days a week 3 of them with double session with this stack DPOL, ERASE, ALPHAMINE...but need to know more about real changes on body with alpha mine... I know I know abs are made in the kitchen, but interesting on how this sup will help

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    lots of energy, amazing taste , appetite control...but body comp..changes? im planning my cutting phase with lvery low carb, cardio 5 days a week 3 of them with double session with this stack DPOL, ERASE, ALPHAMINE...but need to know more about real changes on body with alpha mine... I know I know abs are made in the kitchen, but interesting on how this sup will help
    A few good reviews here with photos to show body composition changes.

    Alphamine (252 Grams)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. I don't want to sound silly - are you meant to up the amount of liquid when going with two spoons of powder?

    Other than that, I've been taking it since Wednesday and don't really feel much of a change to be honest. I felt a little tingly first time I took it but ever since nothing as dramatic as some of you describe here. It doesn't tear me apart and my sessions in the gym are pretty normal.
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  13. Hows life been dat dude? Havent seen you on here in a while
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hows life been dat dude? Havent seen you on here in a while
    Me? - Very busy. Kids, work, gym and I moved house in the middle. Still haven't got broadband sorted in the new place hence my inactivity.

    I did log my last session of Anabeta Elite, Erase pro and Alpha-T2 with Oxy and I have a complete assesment in .pdf which I will try to attach to this post.FKomiczJuly2012.pdfFKomiczOct2012.pdf
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hows life been dat dude? Havent seen you on here in a while
    Pretty good lol. I'm a single dad so my time is limited sometimes. I'm enjoying my alphamine and erase. I added shift to the stack, but I stopped taking the shift I was feeling really tired. Now I'm feeling back to my energetic self with just the alphamine and erase. I added the shift for 10-12 days. I figured I might have started going into hyperthyroidism or a catabolic state. The reason i say that I just wasn't eating a lot plus I was sweating a lot doing lots of cardio etc. My daughter asked me why was my forearms getting so small ugghh. Now that I've stopped taking the shift my energy levels are back up again.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo View Post
    Me? - Very busy. Kids, work, gym and I moved house in the middle. Still haven't got broadband sorted in the new place hence my inactivity.

    I did log my last session of Anabeta Elite, Erase pro and Alpha-T2 with Oxy and I have a complete assesment in .pdf which I will try to attach to this post.FKomiczJuly2012.pdfFKomiczOct2012.pdf

    Wow man! Impressive body composition change!

    Were you using those supplements during the course of the assessment?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hows life been dat dude? Havent seen you on here in a while
    I missed dat dude in the conversation, thought you were asking me.
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Wow man! Impressive body composition change!

    Were you using those supplements during the course of the assessment?
    I started next day after the assessment but I didn't follow any particular diet plan and my gym sessions were not regular. I also added creapure and couple of other supplements to my stack half way through hence I didn't bother with a thread.
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo View Post
    I started next day after the assessment but I didn't follow any particular diet plan and my gym sessions were not regular. I also added creapure and couple of other supplements to my stack half way through hence I didn't bother with a thread.
    Damn! Irregular gym sessions, no specific diet, and you still managed to lose 4.5kg fat while gaining 4.5kg lean mass? I feel like that DEFINITELY deserves a thread!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Damn! Irregular gym sessions, no specific diet, and you still managed to lose 4.5kg fat while gaining 4.5kg lean mass? I feel like that DEFINITELY deserves a thread!
    I was off the gym completely for almost half a year prior to that Kev. I think it would be fair to say that anyone in my situation would see positive effects after 3 months of hard work in the gym and that a good supplementation along the way will definitely contribute to that.
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Felixo View Post
    I was off the gym completely for almost half a year prior to that Kev. I think it would be fair to say that anyone in my situation would see positive effects after 3 months of hard work in the gym and that a good supplementation along the way will definitely contribute to that.
    ahhh, i wasnt aware of that!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    ahhh, i wasnt aware of that!
    It's still awesome, isn't? ISN'T?!
    Regards,
    --
    Feliks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. East German Doping-WOW!
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 08:24 PM
  2. Wow, This SWOLE Is Rancid....
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 04:24 AM
  3. Wow, am I dumb sometimes...
    By T-Bar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 08:22 PM
  4. WOW! Things really have "changed" lately
    By Dr of Golf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:10 AM
  5. thats a sweet bike !!!!! WOW!
    By Kay in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in