Just bought Erase for the first time.

  1. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Just bought Erase for the first time.


    Alright after tons of research as I am brutally skeptical of supplement companies I have determined it was worth the 20bucks from nutraplanet. I bought a bottle of erase (OG) to couple with my nolva. I have been having some rebound problems, minor lumps, sensitivity even with proper pct. I figure nolva is working already but might as well throw some Erase in there. If I am pleased you can definitely count on a positive review from me as I am generally the first to criticize. My motto is "If you're not sure if it worked, it didn't work". However I have noticed innumerable amounts of positive reviews from aas/ph users on its efficiency and they have tried pharmaceuticals that do indeed work, giving them a good reference point with which to judge. Although pubmed is devoid of studies on the ingredient and I have found limited results on blood work the overwhelming positive reviews on it have convinced me it's worth a try. I am very stressed out in general so hopefully the cortisol control will be of use as well. Here we go folks.

  2. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    I tried many AI products and as far as getting you dried out hard look, for me nothing beats Erase Pro. I am sure Erase is just as good, I just like taking 1 dose per day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the reply man. You make me feel better about spending my 20 dollars. I hate to get burned on stuff. I'm getting excited for it the more reviews I read, just don't want to be disappointed. I wanted to try an OTC one anyway first because Letro isn't the kinda stuff you just take for chits and gigs. I'll probably dose the erase pretty high, my bloods show pretty high e2 right now.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Also, I am wondering if anyone has ever coupled erase with triazole. If any OTC AI combo or product can do the job, surely those together can.
  5. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    Also, I am wondering if anyone has ever coupled erase with triazole. If any OTC AI combo or product can do the job, surely those together can.
    Its not really recommended to combine to AIs. If you want a more powerful attack on estrogen, just look into Erase Pro, since it also acts through the estrogen receptor like a SERM.

    That being said, I'm sure you wont be disappointed with Erase.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Its not really recommended to combine to AIs. If you want a more powerful attack on estrogen, just look into Erase Pro, since it also acts through the estrogen receptor like a SERM.

    That being said, I'm sure you wont be disappointed with Erase.
    Thanks for the input man. I was more or less just curious. I am taking nolva already so erase should be sufficient. I just have a mad scientist type interesting in synergistic products, should'a done pharmacology in school.
  7. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    Thanks for the input man. I was more or less just curious. I am taking nolva already so erase should be sufficient. I just have a mad scientist type interesting in synergistic products, should'a done pharmacology in school.
    Lol, you will enjoy erase, keep us updated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol, you will enjoy erase, keep us updated.
    Will do guys, I am stoke city right now. Ordered from nutra planet and they got it to me in two days. (they're in GA, i'm in Clemson,Sc. so that's probably why). Gonna take the first dose today before I lift.
  9. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    Will do guys, I am stoke city right now. Ordered from nutra planet and they got it to me in two days. (they're in GA, i'm in Clemson,Sc. so that's probably why). Gonna take the first dose today before I lift.
    No problem man! Keep us posted
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    I just read the forum about the guy on a gram of test with normal estradiol ranges, pretty impressive. My bro was runnin 400mg and his estrogen was sky high
  11. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Day 3. Could be placebo so I'm still holding off judgement for another couple days. My shoulders feels ore which is unusual, but I am taking 3 caps a day. I understand 2 is the sweet spot but for now i'm trying to get estrogen down since it was really high. As far as the gyno issue. I had been on nolva for 3 months aroudn 20mg ed. and it shrunk it pretty well. I tapered down to ten then these past 3 days I have been off and only taking Erase. The lumps have shrunk even more, could be hormones balancing out or simply Erase doing it's job. THe lump on the right nipple was roughly the size of a quarter in mass at it's worst 3 months ago. Now it's virtually nonexistent. THe left one is smaller in size, a little more stubborn, but definitely less pain even after 3 days. I'm liking the results so far but still reserving judgement.
  12. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Day 4: Erase works as an AI. Joints are sore (at 3 caps), nipples are less sensitive, gyno is still shrinking. It's hard for me to say this because I have ragged on OTC supplements for the greater part of my adult lifting career. Erase appears to be working though. Congrats PES. As far as body recomposition or any ergogenic effect, it's too early to tell. But purely for hormonal purposes, 3,7-keto dhea seems to be an effective AI. Will continue to post as teh days go on if I notice any more tell tale signs of a working AI, or if I notice any benefit to body composition or strength. For now I'll continue to run 3 caps for a few more days then scale back to 2, and eventually 1. Want to make sure this gyno stays small since I won't be running AAS again.


    *Edit* One more thing. I have been having issues with mild depression the past few weeks, which is abnormal for me. Anxiety is not, but depression is. I wondered if it was due to high estrogen (and even higher circulating estrogen because of nolva blocking receptors). Since I started on erase I do feel a little more even keel, and less moody/depressed.
  13. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    So far so good, glad things are going well.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    *Edit* One more thing. I have been having issues with mild depression the past few weeks, which is abnormal for me. Anxiety is not, but depression is. I wondered if it was due to high estrogen (and even higher circulating estrogen because of nolva blocking receptors). Since I started on erase I do feel a little more even keel, and less moody/depressed.
    Absolutely estrogen related. When my E gets too high i become a wreck.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Absolutely estrogen related. When my E gets too high i become a wreck.
    word. yeah I went to school counselor today at my university, but I scheduled the appointment when I was feeling worse. I'm feeling better now so I may cancel after a few of them. It's weird I was sad/depressed for no real reason. Nothing in life had changed really. And I noticed it was worse after a high dose of nolva (possibly placebo though). Anyway I dropped nolva and continued on erase. Feelin a little better each day. so probably hormone related.
  16. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Things are still going well, so long as I don't drink much the nips stay un-sore (thanks to erase). Nipple not as puffy, looks normal. Also good vascularity in the gym today, trimmer midsection, and strenght is going up (not sure if this is because of the erase) I can say without a doubt the erase works though, sore shoulders/knees (worth it for the gyno shrinkage) and low libido. Been running 3-4 caps. Gonna ease up the next few days 2 caps, then 1 cap to lets everything balance.
  17. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Good stuff. Keep us updated.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    Great feedback here
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Probably gonna be my last report on erase, but so far I have dropped back down to 2 caps. Nipple sensitivity still good, I take an extra crap if i'm going to be drinking to hopefully compensate for the excess estrogen in my system (broscience? maybe). Strength is still going up in all my lifts, I feel good in the gym, I just know that if I take too many caps and feel depressed that day or the next day it's because I took too many caps. I monkeyed with it and it definitely made a difference. I can't account for placebo as I don't have a control , only experimental group (myself), however It would suggest that the product is working. I have recommended this to a few friends who only take my advice on supplements purely because they know I won't let them get burned.
    Thanks pes for a good product.

    2 caps -
    good strength
    nipple sensitivity under control
    less water retention

    3/4 caps-
    good strength
    nipple sensitivity really under control
    much less water retention
    joint aches (knees and right shoulder specifically)
    libido loss
    moodiness/depressive symptoms (I do have a history of mood disorder, not like a crazy person but anxiety/mild depression, so take this with a grain of salt)
  20. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    Probably gonna be my last report on erase, but so far I have dropped back down to 2 caps. Nipple sensitivity still good, I take an extra crap if i'm going to be drinking to hopefully compensate for the excess estrogen in my system (broscience? maybe). Strength is still going up in all my lifts, I feel good in the gym, I just know that if I take too many caps and feel depressed that day or the next day it's because I took too many caps. I monkeyed with it and it definitely made a difference. I can't account for placebo as I don't have a control , only experimental group (myself), however It would suggest that the product is working. I have recommended this to a few friends who only take my advice on supplements purely because they know I won't let them get burned.Thanks pes for a good product.2 caps -good strengthnipple sensitivity under controlless water retention3/4 caps-good strengthnipple sensitivity really under controlmuch less water retentionjoint aches (knees and right shoulder specifically)libido lossmoodiness/depressive symptoms (I do have a history of mood disorder, not like a crazy person but anxiety/mild depression, so take this with a grain of salt)
    Solid feedback! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, I'm glad the product is working for you!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  21. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0


    Are you taking an SSRI?
    doing my own thang!
  22. Registered User
    Silachoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Not currently, I took citalopram (celexa)/lexapro in the past. Why?
  23. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0


    Good chance it lowered testosterone, after using it serotonin dropped which means lower levels of estrogen. Now you got low testosterone and low estradiol. Good chance my theory is on point.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Considering 11oxo for the first time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:59 AM
  2. Epistane for the first time!
    By Atheloop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:22 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in