Sarguy's first impression of Alphamine

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine tastes awesome! I'm a wuss regarding supplement flavors, but this stuff is not mediciney at all.

It also makes me crap like a rabid moose, but not so bad that I'd consider stopping the Alphamine.

At this point, the flavor and the fervor are both pros in my book. Will reassess after leg day.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Semi serious question, how does a rabid moose defecate? lol

Alphamine improves bowel regularity for me unlike coffee which makes me go but often gives me slight GI bloating.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Semi serious question, how does a rabid moose defecate? lol
Regularly, easily, and with, shall we say, an imperative to do so, but not so bad as to be considered problematic.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Today I noticed that I also had a marked uptick in libido and adult daydreams about two hours post-ALPHAMINE. Not sure if there's a connection there, but fun nonetheless.

edit: Could also be the ERASE PRO. Not sure why I'm typing names of products in CAPS....

but why NOT?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
As far as appetite suppression, it's on par with my adderal. I forgot to eat lunch due to work, and never noticed until about an hour ago.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
How was leg day?
Hopefully, he didn't have another rabid moose incident.
Ha! I simply dosed the Alphamine first thing in the AM, let the moose loose, and then enjoyed a good leg day afterwards. The nice thing is, there's absolutely NO gastrointestinal cramping or upset, just that "imperative."

And I'm down 3 lbs from starting it, with no change in diet (paleo).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I'm starting alpamine as soon as I get my second bottle I ordered and after I finish my opened pre-workouts. Don't have much left in the containers so maybe late next week or the week after I'll start.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I, for one, am hoping there is no positive correlation between your moose (or eurasian elk) like defecation patterns and your self-proclaimed marked uptick in libido and adult daydreams. While most enjoy the benefits of a blissful morning growler, few might find that erotic. If there is the slightest chance the two are linked, I respectfully suggest you discontinue use immediately.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I, for one, am hoping there is no positive correlation between your moose (or eurasian elk) like defecation patterns and your self-proclaimed marked uptick in libido and adult daydreams. While most enjoy the benefits of a blissful morning growler, few might find that erotic. If there is the slightest chance the two are linked, I respectfully suggest you discontinue use immediately.
REPPED!

And I doubt they are linked. The growler seems to show up before or after the adult daydreams, as if coming crashing back to reality was really "moving"