question

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
After reading all the reviews and getting feedback from some of the forum members I've decide to give Alphamine a try. I'm use to stims etc not a junkie tho. I'm going to stack with Erase. Would it be a good idea to add AT2 of Hyper T-2 to this stack? Just seen that Alphamine comes with a free bottle of Shift. I've tried both AT2 and Hyper T-2. Just wanted some input about stacking with Alpamine. Fyi I have stacked AT2 and Hyper T-2 with Oxy elite pro also with Oxy eca black in the past. Thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You could add At2 to the mix, but I would actually run AT2 first, then follow it up with Alphamine and Erase to boost natural thyroid production and continue to receive gains.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You could add At2 to the mix, but I would actually run AT2 first, then follow it up with Alphamine and Erase to boost natural thyroid production and continue to receive gains.
Umm thanks for the advice. I"ve been thinking I may skip the Hyper T-2/AT2 all together for now. I ran it a while back imma give my thyroid a break. Imma get some 7-Keto to be on the safe side. I'll just run the Alpamine and Erase for now.