Erase Pro Stacked With Erase Dosage

desidude

Awards
So, near the end of my first bottle of Erase Pro (will be running it for another bottle), I started adding 1 cap of regular Erase every day. My joints feel fine. In fact, I don't think they've felt this good in a long time! I attribute this to the lifesaving Super Cissus more than anything, though. Anyway, for any brave soul who has stacked them or has taken a higher dosage of regular Erase, what dosing protocol provided the best results for you, and why do you think that was? I welcome anybody else's opinion on this as well.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I have never run more than 1 EP a day or 3 OG Erase per day so I cant say what was the best but I would think that since you should be dosing EP with your breakfast/workout in the AM then Id say take the 1 cap of OG Erase with dinner or your pre bed meal to prolong the overall effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, near the end of my first bottle of Erase Pro (will be running it for another bottle), I started adding 1 cap of regular Erase every day. My joints feel fine. In fact, I don't think they've felt this good in a long time! I attribute this to the lifesaving Super Cissus more than anything, though. Anyway, for any brave soul who has stacked them or has taken a higher dosage of regular Erase, what dosing protocol provided the best results for you, and why do you think that was? I welcome anybody else's opinion on this as well.
I use 5-6 caps of Erase daily - at six at the moment, since it helps my joints (the opposite to most, and yes, it's the one product in my supplement arsenal I hate being withOUT). Stacked it with Erase Pro - just did the one cap of Erase Pro with 3 caps of Erase, and a few days also did two caps Erase Pro. I definitely found Erase Pro gave me the BEST results when dose immediately post-training (sometimes with Erase, or in place of). That said, with dosing re Erase, it's going to differ from person to person and I certainly would NEVER recommend anyone ELSE do what I do.

~Rosie~

jeffburris

jeffburris

Awards
I was just wondering, I'm currently taking 1 regular PES Erase (not Pro) morning, noon, and night (25mg 3x/day) plus DAA and DIM and, maybe it's just psychosomatic, but I almost look forward to my next dose like I feel particularly good during a short half life. I've heard DAA takes a while to work since its action is somewhat indirect, so I was assuming this feeling was the Erase. Is taking the full 75mg of the androsta-3,5-etc. in Erase Pro really better than taking it 3x/day? Might one be better off to spluit each capsule of Erase Pro into 3? And if not, why is the "OG" Erase so commonly portioned throughout the day? Is it the other ingredients in the Pro vs. making it better off that the full 75mg androsta-3' is dosed in the morning?
Thanks!
I am, indeed able to get in a much better workout and recovery already, I can tell, into the second week, than without, and my gyno-prone self never thought I'd experience that again at an affordable price. I imagine I'd have already begun puffing up in the wrong places if it wasn't having an anti-aromatization effect even with the DIM (I was taking tribulus at first, and that stuff only takes a couple days to screw me up without either an AI or a SERM and this stuff is so affordable).