Hope for REAL RESULTS!!!

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
Just ordered The Prime Stack: Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro & Alphamine.....by PES
I need an edge on my weak metabolism & seriously want to build solid lean muscle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
Is it safe to use all 3 at the same time (cycle)?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

the products are save to use, don't worry. Hope you'll have soe nice results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Yes, should have some good results with your diet in check.

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
Thank you ALL!! I'm anxiously awaiting for the package to hit my door steps. Then IT'S ON!!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you trying to gain a solid amount of LBM? If so, I'd save the Alphamine as the appetite suppression would be counterproductive for that situation.

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
Are you trying to gain a solid amount of LBM? If so, I'd save the Alphamine as the appetite suppression would be counterproductive for that situation.
That's correct. My BF% is 21.3
So take the Alphamine as a meal replacement? Once a day & not prior to a workout? Please explain a little more what these products will do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's correct. My BF% is 21.3
So take the Alphamine as a meal replacement? Once a day & not prior to a workout? Please explain a little more what these products will do.

In that case, I'd drop the BF without the assistance of any supplements. You should be able to get to ~15% within a couple of months with solid dedication and intensity. Alphamine is not a meal replacement as it has no caloric value and it should not be viewed as such. Once you get to a plateau, then implement the supplements, particularly the Erase Pro and Alphamine as they will both greatly assist you in getting a leaner physique.

RomeoS

RomeoS

Awards
In that case, I'd drop the BF without the assistance of any supplements. You should be able to get to ~15% within a couple of months with solid dedication and intensity. Alphamine is not a meal replacement as it has no caloric value and it should not be viewed as such. Once you get to a plateau, then implement the supplements, particularly the Erase Pro and Alphamine as they will both greatly assist you in getting a leaner physique.
Understood! But no supplements whatsoever to assist with weight loss/fat? Which supps. if any would you recommend to help me accomplish the lower BF%.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious to see what happens with what u decide to run.