- 09-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Started taking DAA, anabeta, and erase and will continue to for 8 weeks. Within the month I'll have a physical for work (in the military) and they normally check lipids. should I worry about any of these products having a negative or adverse effect in my lipid profile? if so, should I just stop taking them until after my physical?
- 09-04-2012, 11:30 AM
09-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Testosterone replacement therapy can have an impact on lipids. But that is TRT, so it is possible that things might shift, but I don't believe it would be significantly.
09-04-2012, 06:29 PM
thanks for the advice bud
Similar Forum Threads
- By MikeBU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM
- By jimmy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:54 AM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:49 AM
- By Billy the kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2004, 12:10 AM
- By PC1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2004, 12:41 AM