It was love at first sip: LTL reviews Alphamine!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALPHAMINE (Fruit Punch) Review

Alright so I ordered alphamine and it arrived yesterday. I completed my first day worth of dosing and this was my experience.

Being a third shift worker I woke up at 5 PM. Then checked my tracking number to make sure the delivery date is still posted for Thursday, which it was! I usually work-out at around 6 PM so I started some coffee and waited anxiously for the delivery guy. Sat down to check up on AM and sip on a cup of joe. Six oclock comes around and 2 cups of coffee were down the hatch, at this point I was getting very anxious and worried the truck would not show up before I left for the gym. Decided to pour another cup of coffee and continue to wait it out. At about 6:15 I get the usual UPS supplement knock on the apt door and jump straight out of my seat to the door. There sits a small box with the goodies and here is where the journey begins!

First Serving:

6:30PM, I open up this cool looking tub (I have always been a fan of the cool looking containers PES uses and alphamine definitely did not let me down there) and what do I see? A deep red colored powder that just appears potent! Being so excited and ready to experience the true alphamine greatness I disregarded the 1 scoop first dose recommendation and jumped straight to 1 and 1/2 scoops. The label says to mix 4-5 ounces of water per scoop but being that I could smell a very strong hint of fruit punch I decided to go with 10 ounces of water for the scoop and a half. This being that fruit punch is a flavor this is hard to get right without being too strong or too dull. To my surprise the taste was just right but I had watered it down just a tad. Still had a very good taste both going down and an after taste that left you craving more! The product mixed incredibly well too, I put it in a shaker with the water and gave it a quick few shakes and the product had blended perfectly.

Now comes the best part. 6:45 comes around and I finally get on the road to the gym. At this point the energy effects were already very noticeable and I had a euphoric feeling that really had me ready to get in the gym. I get to my gym at about 7PM and as I'm handing the lady my check-in tag I notice my hand is shaking a bit. At this point the rush was overwhelming and I had to get to the bench. It was chest day and I was about to murder the weights I could just feel it! Hurried through a couple mins of stretches and warm-up sets and bam the beast was unleashed. Worked my way up with the normal warm up sets and got to where my working sets come into play. Started with 225 and pumped out what seemed to be a really easy 5 reps, at this point I notice a guy that works with me is in near where I was so I grab him and tell him I'm going for a PR so I need a spot. I usually train with no spotter so it was awesome to see him in there. Went to 235 and knocked a PR for 5 reps and felt on top of the world. Let me note that I have now been off DAA for about a week so this was an incredible natty feeling! I was not done there I rode that high and threw a 2.5 on each side and nailed it for 3 easy reps and 1 rep with a little bit of help for the last few inches at 240lbs.

After this amazing accomplishment I killed the rest of my chest day and headed to the upper level of the gym because the energy was still through the roof. I'm bulking right now so my cardio has been pretty limited, I felt I had to do something active though before I left! Hopped on the stair stepper and the sweat just poured! I was constantly wiping my forehead and neck off with my shirt because after just five minutes I was pouring like I had been on there for 20 minutes! I only went for 10 minutes total but I felt incredible afterwards and the energy was still high.

Second Serving

I'm on third shift so I love a good stimulant to keep me going through the graveyard shift. I can easily feel drained at any time during work. Believe it or not I could still feel the first serving when I showed up for work at 10:45PM and I was completely shocked. At this point I would usually be ready for another pill of something or an energy drink to prep me for the long night. Not in this case, I was able to hold off til about 12:30AM and the only reason was because I wanted to give the concoction that I had created a try. It was 1 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 1 scoop recoverpro raspberry. Threw about 8 ounces of water and about 8 small ice cubes in and shook the bad boy up. Figured I would sip on that for a good 20-30 mins, yea right! This mixture was amazing. Even though it seems a bit different they complimented each other wonderfully! I downed the drink within five minutes and rode that good ole alphamine train for a good 5 more hours. Didn't even notice much of a crash at all and I can still feel slight effects to this moment!

Very nicely done PES! This is just day one and I'm already sure this is going to be an incredible feeling!

Summary

The Alphamine first day experience was amazing! The energy was incredible and I truly felt great all day. I probably should have limited myself to just a cup of coffee prior to the first serving to get rid of some shaky hands and a slight jittery feeling but strangely I liked the feeling! The effects on hunger were definitely there but being I'm lean bulking I could easily push through it and eat when I normally do. I did not experience a crash at all on the first day just a a tapered energy feeling. The taste is fantastic which is nice that someone finally got fruit punch right! I will post a few more reviews on here of my experience with Alphamine.

I have a 2 month supply and I think this is going to be interesting!

Taste 9.5/10
Mixing 9.5/10
energy 10/10
Appetite suppression 8.5/10

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1 Week Review

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Week 2 Review

Mood and energy are seeing incredible changes for the better and work and life in general feels a lot easier with lower stress levels. This can easily be contributed to the alphamine. Appetite suppression is noticeable but not to the point where i can't eat or food doesn't taste good. The energy is still really old from this stuff and it doesn't seem as if I'm building up any type of tolerance to it, which is good in my eyes! I Also picked up the red raspberry lemonade flavor and tried it the last few days. I'm definitely a bigger fan of fruit punch but the RL is pretty damn good as well. I've been mixing 1 scoop RL with 1 scoop FP and it is a great combo! I think it's safe to say alphamine is the drink they serve in heaven!

Week 3 Review

Alphamine

This product is literally sent from the heavens!! I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I'm surprised an angel doesn't personally deliver alphamine when you order it! I have realized from all the feedback that is not just me that experienced "love at first sip" with this product either. I have been passing out samples at my work to people to get some feedback and now I have 4 different people buying alphamine as well as one of their wives! All it takes is a taste and your inevitably hooked. I think we all agree on the fact that it just may take professional help to survive the 4 weeks that we have to cycle off the product!

As far as energy. As I've mentioned before it has no competition. Up until this product the best energy I had was a few random pre-workouts or fat burners but generally they left me very jittery or the feeling was very short lived. With this it's not the case. Hours of clean energy and not really jittery at all unless you disregard recommendations and take in other stimulants. The one thing I've noticed that is a variable in the amount of energy is taking the product fasted versus with food or within an hour of eating. If I take the product on an empty stomach the energy is much more noticeable and lasts an insane length of time. For instance today I took the product fasted and had pretty descent clean energy. I went and had just over an hour of arm work and came home and ate my post workout which was nearly 1,000 calories and actually noticed an increased boost in energy for the following few hours. Literally stayed wired for a total of about 6-7 hours off just 2 scoops! This was truly remarkable, the most time I've noticed a legal product work for prior to this one was maybe 2-3 hours and a lot of times it's followed by a nasty crash.

Weight loss and appetite suppression have really taken a jump this last week on alphamine. I'm bulking still and the calories have been increased typically about 400-600 calories a more then a maintenance day. I have only put on around 2 lbs total which with my calories consistently increased like they have been that is a huge surprise. When I would normally spill over due to the increase in calories and especially carbs I have been staying lean and tight. It has really allowed me to open up my appetite a lot more then I usually would in order for me to hit the calorie increase. This has made this run extremely fun because I've had the opportunity to eat like I used to eat before I started my strict dieting. The dosing alphamine on an empty stomach and keeping with the night time dosing of anabeta instead of all four caps early in the day has proven to be crucial to the appetite supression properties for me. If I take all four anabeta early the supression is completely over whelmed and I end up eating like crazy. It has worked out great for me right now being I'm bulking but figuring this out now will make an impact on how I use it in the later weeks when I cut/recomp.

The taste of this product is incredible. I do prefer the fruit punch over the red raspberry lemonade still but love to have 1 scoop of each at once. I would love for PES to come out with a bcaa drink with the same flavors so that I could sip on that when I can't sip on the alphamine. Anyone that tells you this isn't the best tasting powder on the market is flat out lying in my eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alphamine 1 month review

So 1 month is officially in the books of my alphamine run. During this month I was Using it to prevent any fat gain during a bulking period. It ended up being a complete success! I went in to this bulking period very nervous as I'm coming off of 2 months of cutting followed by 3 months of lean bulking. My diet was very clean in that 5 month period and my carbs remained very minimal to keep that shredded look throughout beach season. With that being said in he last month my carbs have been nearly doubled on average to help pack on some muscle. In this first month I have put on about 3.5-4 pounds total with very little if any fat gain or loss of definition. Now we will see the true beauty of the powers of alphamine as I will be recomping the next week and cutting the last 3 weeks of the alphamine run. It's very sad to know that I will only have 27 more days of alphamine before I have to cycle off. :-(

First months notes

Flavor

I have found a few ways to spice up alphamines taste during this first month. Both favors (fruit punch and raspberry lemonade) are delicious all by themselves but here are a few combos I have enjoyed.

1. 1 scoop FP with 1 scoop RL and 8 ounces of ice water.

2. 2 scoops FP with 1 scoop of raspberry recoverpro and 8-10 ounces of ice water.

3. 2 scoops FP 5 ounces of ice water and 5 ounces of grape g2 Gatorade.

4. 1 scoop FP and 1 scoop RL with 5 ounces of ice water and 5 ounces of grape g2 Gatorade.

All of these combos have an amazing taste and I imagine there are plenty more but I haven't tried anything but what I have noted. The drink is also very visually attractive with its pink color and when mixed with the g2 it looks really cool in the shaker cup as it goes from pink on the bottom to deep purple on the top before you shake it. I really enjoy sipping on alphamine and it is by far the best flavored powder I have come across. For some reason a key to it tastin so good for me is to make sure it is served with a lot of ice. I tried it one time with just cool water and never had it without ice after that. Make sure to serve it chilled people!

Fat burning and appetite suppression.

This product is incredible for both the aspects. I have been able to open my diet up like crazy to high carb and fat foods that I normally wouldn't even think about eating without gaining fat. As I've mentioned before it really allowed me to be less picky when trying to fill my caloric needs throughout the day. A lot of times I'm extremely busy with how much I work and I have to get something less then ideal to eat to keep my calorie needs satisfied for the day which in turn leads to some spill over in my mid section. Alphamine has done an amazing job at keeping my stomach tight and fat gain minimal especially with me adding calories in this bulk. The suppression took about a week of toying with dosing for me to truly get the full benefit. Dosing on an empty stomach is ideal to get the most out of the product and also dosing away from products like Anabeta. I tend to get overwhelmingly hungry when I take my ABE doses and it tends to over power the suppression from alphamine. I think the best part about the suppression is how well it prevents carb and junk food cravings. I'm a low carber but I always crave sweets and pretty much all things that low carb dieters have to stay away from. While taking alphamine the carb cravings are almost non existent. It is truly unbelievable for someone with a sweet tooth like myself to not crave desert and carb loaded treats but PES found a way to prevent those cravings!

Energy and mood

The energy I get from alphamine is incredible. During the first few weeks it was typical for me to feel the energy boost for up to 6-7 hours. I would say now it has decreased slightly to about 3-4 hours in the last week but that is with no crash at all. All you really notice is the energy just seems to taper off slowly. This is huge because most products with caffeine come with hefty crashes and typically can only be felt for an hour to two max. While taking alphamine I have not needed a pre-workout and the few times I have tried using a pre I have been disappointed and just wished I would have taken alphamine instead! The mood enhancement and stress relief or the ability to deal with stress while taking alphamine blows my mind. High stress situations don't even really phase me and I'm constantly noticing the ability to stay positive when I would normally get frustrated. For people who have high stress jobs like myself I'm always trying to figure out ways to handle or deal with stress and this product has been great for doing just that.

I would say so far this product has been incredible and I'm completely blown away by what I have experienced so far. Now is time to put the product to the true test as I will be using it for fat loss during the recomp/cut portion of my current PES run. Let's do it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff sounds like the real deal LTL. PES delivers again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man. Loved it when I tried it as well. Can't wait to really start taking it this weekend.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detail. Seems to have some good feedback from initial reviews, but I am more intrigued by some long term reviews on fat loss and muscle hardening. Planning on logging or just updates as it continues? :cool:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review, thank you for your feedback! Dont forget to keep us posted on how Alphamine does for you down the road

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job on the review, good detail.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just let my fiancé try a scoop and first thing she says is "it tastes a lot better then jack3d"! Lmao! She loves that stuff too, will note later on her experience at the gym.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stellar review boss. I can't wait to get mine in :D
Stuff sounds like the real deal LTL. PES delivers again.
Nice review man. Loved it when I tried it as well. Can't wait to really start taking it this weekend.
Nice detail. Seems to have some good feedback from initial reviews, but I am more intrigued by some long term reviews on fat loss and muscle hardening. Planning on logging or just updates as it continues? :cool:
In broski!!!!
Solid review, thank you for your feedback! Dont forget to keep us posted on how Alphamine does for you down the road
Great job on the review, good detail.
Thanks for the support guys!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started this as well as anebeta elite, agmatine and erase pro but will be switching to og erase when it comes in. I'll post a link to my log when I make it and update here probably every two weeks. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started this as well as anebeta elite, agmatine and erase pro but will be switching to og erase when it comes in. I'll post a link to my log when I make it and update here probably every two weeks. :)
Ok cool. Thanks and I'll look for that link when you start so I can follow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is amazing! I'm really loving the flavor and the energy boost is helping make these 12 hour shifts fly by! I have a pretty high stress job and things that would normally irritate me pretty bad don't even effect me the last few days.

Appetite suppression really stepped up strong today. I wasn't able to pack enough food for the whole shift but for the first four hours food didn't even cross my mind. When I did finally eat it felt as if I could have easily done without. This effect will come in handy in my last 2-3 weeks of the run being I will be cutting carbs back and semi-cutting during that time.

The fiancé really enjoyed her alphamine experience. She kept texting saying I feel good! She was at the gym over two hours which is slightly longer then normal, and kept texting up until the last hour about how she was still feeling it. I may have to hide my tubs from her or be forced to purchase more!

Today was an off day at the gym, tomorrow I have arm day at the gym and another 12 hour shift to follow, can't wait to see how my second alphamine workout goes!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review and updates! I wouldn't expect anything less from u tho :-D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really detailed review Jeff. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

I am pleased you like it 'almost' as much as I do! ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jeff tell her to get her own....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeff tell her to get her own....
That won't help me winning her over for my test run coming up! Might just be a good investment. ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fueled by alphamine, pumped by agmatine and shredded by EPRO.

Full out assault on my arms.

Nuff said!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your title lol, stuff taste great.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with your title lol, stuff taste great.
Just woke up and am about to take my pre-workout serving. I look forward to it like I used to look forward to my morning coffee. Which says a lot because I'm a complete a$$ if someone comes between me and my coffee!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My next tub should be in the post soon.

Morning coffee is a thing of the past. Plus, as I can drink Alphamine cold I can drink it in bed instead of getting up to boil the kettle.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've never been a coffee drinker, I'm an early riser.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My next tub should be in the post soon.

Morning coffee is a thing of the past. Plus, as I can drink Alphamine cold I can drink it in bed instead of getting up to boil the kettle.
I've never been a coffee drinker, I'm an early riser.
I never was into coffee until I moved to third shift. Now I'm a full fledged addict. Haven't been drinking nearly as much now though! Nothing is a better pick me up at 2-3 AM then Alphamine I'm noticing!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never was into coffee until I moved to third shift. Now I'm a full fledged addict. Haven't been drinking nearly as much now though! Nothing is a better pick me up at 2-3 AM then Alphamine I'm noticing!
I'm sipping on my morning dose right now...ice cold Raspberry Lemonade. It's going to be a savior when I have to get up before 5am for work tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sipping on my morning dose right now...ice cold Raspberry Lemonade. It's going to be a savior when I have to get up before 5am for work tomorrow.
I hear ya there. Finishing up my coffee then I may sip on it while making my thread up for this PES run. Then its go time and my legs can't do anything to prepare for whats about to go down! Alpha is going to save my life today. I woke up at 7:30 AM have a fantasy draft later in the day so I probably won't catch a nap before work tonight at 10PM. Which means I'll be up til atleast 8:30 AM tomorrow. Looks like a 3 serving day for this guy, why me? LMAO yea right!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya there. Finishing up my coffee then I may sip on it while making my thread up for this PES run. Then its go time and my legs can't do anything to prepare for whats about to go down! Alpha is going to save my life today. I woke up at 7:30 AM have a fantasy draft later in the day so I probably won't catch a nap before work tonight at 10PM. Which means I'll be up til atleast 8:30 AM tomorrow. Looks like a 3 serving day for this guy, why me? LMAO yea right!
My afternoon dose fueled me while going through the hassle of typing my PES dominated thread on my phone yesterday.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212984-breezys-big-non.html
Good luck with the gym and the rest of your busy day/night/day lol.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ALPHAMINE (Fruit Punch) Review

Alright so I ordered alphamine and it arrived yesterday. I completed my first day worth of dosing and this was my experience.

Being a third shift worker I woke up at 5 PM. Then checked my tracking number to make sure the delivery date is still posted for Thursday, which it was! I usually work-out at around 6 PM so I started some coffee and waited anxiously for the delivery guy. Sat down to check up on AM and sip on a cup of joe. Six oclock comes around and 2 cups of coffee were down the hatch, at this point I was getting very anxious and worried the truck would not show up before I left for the gym. Decided to pour another cup of coffee and continue to wait it out. At about 6:15 I get the usual UPS supplement knock on the apt door and jump straight out of my seat to the door. There sits a small box with the goodies and here is where the journey begins!

First Serving:

6:30PM, I open up this cool looking tub (I have always been a fan of the cool looking containers PES uses and alphamine definitely did not let me down there) and what do I see? A deep red colored powder that just appears potent! Being so excited and ready to experience the true alphamine greatness I disregarded the 1 scoop first dose recommendation and jumped straight to 1 and 1/2 scoops. The label says to mix 4-5 ounces of water per scoop but being that I could smell a very strong hint of fruit punch I decided to go with 10 ounces of water for the scoop and a half. This being that fruit punch is a flavor this is hard to get right without being too strong or too dull. To my surprise the taste was just right but I had watered it down just a tad. Still had a very good taste both going down and an after taste that left you craving more! The product mixed incredibly well too, I put it in a shaker with the water and gave it a quick few shakes and the product had blended perfectly.

Now comes the best part. 6:45 comes around and I finally get on the road to the gym. At this point the energy effects were already very noticeable and I had a euphoric feeling that really had me ready to get in the gym. I get to my gym at about 7PM and as I'm handing the lady my check-in tag I notice my hand is shaking a bit. At this point the rush was overwhelming and I had to get to the bench. It was chest day and I was about to murder the weights I could just feel it! Hurried through a couple mins of stretches and warm-up sets and bam the beast was unleashed. Worked my way up with the normal warm up sets and got to where my working sets come into play. Started with 225 and pumped out what seemed to be a really easy 5 reps, at this point I notice a guy that works with me is in near where I was so I grab him and tell him I'm going for a PR so I need a spot. I usually train with no spotter so it was awesome to see him in there. Went to 235 and knocked a PR for 5 reps and felt on top of the world. Let me note that I have now been off DAA for about a week so this was an incredible natty feeling! I was not done there I rode that high and threw a 2.5 on each side and nailed it for 3 easy reps and 1 rep with a little bit of help for the last few inches at 240lbs.

After this amazing accomplishment I killed the rest of my chest day and headed to the upper level of the gym because the energy was still through the roof. I'm bulking right now so my cardio has been pretty limited, I felt I had to do something active though before I left! Hopped on the stair stepper and the sweat just poured! I was constantly wiping my forehead and neck off with my shirt because after just five minutes I was pouring like I had been on there for 20 minutes! I only went for 10 minutes total but I felt incredible afterwards and the energy was still high.

Second Serving

I'm on third shift so I love a good stimulant to keep me going through the graveyard shift. I can easily feel drained at any time during work. Believe it or not I could still feel the first serving when I showed up for work at 10:45PM and I was completely shocked. At this point I would usually be ready for another pill of something or an energy drink to prep me for the long night. Not in this case, I was able to hold off til about 12:30AM and the only reason was because I wanted to give the concoction that I had created a try. It was 1 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 1 scoop recoverpro raspberry. Threw about 8 ounces of water and about 8 small ice cubes in and shook the bad boy up. Figured I would sip on that for a good 20-30 mins, yea right! This mixture was amazing. Even though it seems a bit different they complimented each other wonderfully! I downed the drink within five minutes and rode that good ole alphamine train for a good 5 more hours. Didn't even notice much of a crash at all and I can still feel slight effects to this moment!

Very nicely done PES! This is just day one and I'm already sure this is going to be an incredible feeling!

Summary

The Alphamine first day experience was amazing! The energy was incredible and I truly felt great all day. I probably should have limited myself to just a cup of coffee prior to the first serving to get rid of some shaky hands and a slight jittery feeling but strangely I liked the feeling! The effects on hunger were definitely there but being I'm lean bulking I could easily push through it and eat when I normally do. I did not experience a crash at all on the first day just a a tapered energy feeling. The taste is fantastic which is nice that someone finally got fruit punch right! I will post a few more reviews on here of my experience with Alphamine.

I have a 2 month supply and I think this is going to be interesting!

Taste 9.5/10
Mixing 9.5/10
energy 10/10
Appetite suppression 8.5/10
Op, you say you drank 3 cups of coffee before the first dose? What are you reactions when taking it completely without any other stimulants?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, you say you drank 3 cups of coffee before the first dose? What are you reactions when taking it completely without any other stimulants?
Clean, smooth energy. My second servings are at work during a period of time where I have no other stims. The energy from it then isn't jittery at all, just a nice at ease energy that is evident for the rest of the day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Clean, smooth energy. My second servings are at work during a period of time where I have no other stims. The energy from it then isn't jittery at all, just a nice at ease energy that is evident for the rest of the day.
Glad it gives a good clean kick

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 Week Review

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
1 Week Review

Alphamine!!!!-

Thanks for taking the time to do this Jeff!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2 Review

Mood and energy are seeing incredible changes for the better and work and life in general feels a lot easier with lower stress levels. This can easily be contributed to the alphamine. Appetite suppression is noticeable but not to the point where i can't eat or food doesn't taste good. The energy is still really old from this stuff and it doesn't seem as if I'm building up any type of tolerance to it, which is good in my eyes! I Also picked up the red raspberry lemonade flavor and tried it the last few days. I'm definitely a bigger fan of fruit punch but the RL is pretty damn good as well. I've been mixing 1 scoop RL with 1 scoop FP and it is a great combo! I think it's safe to say alphamine is the drink they serve in heaven!

Sorry I'm a bit late on posting this up. I will have a 3 week review up in 2 days and it will be a good one!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being a little late?! I don't think the AM community can tolerate your tardiness LTL

But seriously, can't wait for week 3 review

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for being a little late?! I don't think the AM community can tolerate your tardiness LTL

But seriously, can't wait for week 3 review
Sorry, it was updated in my log just not in here. I'll keep up for now on. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review once again man. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you going forward.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see you are still enjoying Alphamine.
Blown away bro! It's too bad it stages war on you. I personally have no sides besides feeling like a king all day. That part tends to be a pain in the ass... ;-)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Late to the party but here nonetheless

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Late to the party but here nonetheless
Awesome bro! Finishing touches on 3rd week review being done. Will have it up by morning.