It was love at first sip: LTL reviews Alphamine!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm sipping on my morning dose right now...ice cold Raspberry Lemonade. It's going to be a savior when I have to get up before 5am for work tomorrow.
    I hear ya there. Finishing up my coffee then I may sip on it while making my thread up for this PES run. Then its go time and my legs can't do anything to prepare for whats about to go down! Alpha is going to save my life today. I woke up at 7:30 AM have a fantasy draft later in the day so I probably won't catch a nap before work tonight at 10PM. Which means I'll be up til atleast 8:30 AM tomorrow. Looks like a 3 serving day for this guy, why me? LMAO yea right!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I hear ya there. Finishing up my coffee then I may sip on it while making my thread up for this PES run. Then its go time and my legs can't do anything to prepare for whats about to go down! Alpha is going to save my life today. I woke up at 7:30 AM have a fantasy draft later in the day so I probably won't catch a nap before work tonight at 10PM. Which means I'll be up til atleast 8:30 AM tomorrow. Looks like a 3 serving day for this guy, why me? LMAO yea right!
    My afternoon dose fueled me while going through the hassle of typing my PES dominated thread on my phone yesterday.
    breezy's Big Non-Sponsored Stack: TPwdr/EPro/ABE/Alphamine/X-Gels
    Good luck with the gym and the rest of your busy day/night/day lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  3. PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    ALPHAMINE (Fruit Punch) Review


    Alright so I ordered alphamine and it arrived yesterday. I completed my first day worth of dosing and this was my experience.

    Being a third shift worker I woke up at 5 PM. Then checked my tracking number to make sure the delivery date is still posted for Thursday, which it was! I usually work-out at around 6 PM so I started some coffee and waited anxiously for the delivery guy. Sat down to check up on AM and sip on a cup of joe. Six oclock comes around and 2 cups of coffee were down the hatch, at this point I was getting very anxious and worried the truck would not show up before I left for the gym. Decided to pour another cup of coffee and continue to wait it out. At about 6:15 I get the usual UPS supplement knock on the apt door and jump straight out of my seat to the door. There sits a small box with the goodies and here is where the journey begins!

    First Serving:

    6:30PM, I open up this cool looking tub (I have always been a fan of the cool looking containers PES uses and alphamine definitely did not let me down there) and what do I see? A deep red colored powder that just appears potent! Being so excited and ready to experience the true alphamine greatness I disregarded the 1 scoop first dose recommendation and jumped straight to 1 and 1/2 scoops. The label says to mix 4-5 ounces of water per scoop but being that I could smell a very strong hint of fruit punch I decided to go with 10 ounces of water for the scoop and a half. This being that fruit punch is a flavor this is hard to get right without being too strong or too dull. To my surprise the taste was just right but I had watered it down just a tad. Still had a very good taste both going down and an after taste that left you craving more! The product mixed incredibly well too, I put it in a shaker with the water and gave it a quick few shakes and the product had blended perfectly.

    Now comes the best part. 6:45 comes around and I finally get on the road to the gym. At this point the energy effects were already very noticeable and I had a euphoric feeling that really had me ready to get in the gym. I get to my gym at about 7PM and as I'm handing the lady my check-in tag I notice my hand is shaking a bit. At this point the rush was overwhelming and I had to get to the bench. It was chest day and I was about to murder the weights I could just feel it! Hurried through a couple mins of stretches and warm-up sets and bam the beast was unleashed. Worked my way up with the normal warm up sets and got to where my working sets come into play. Started with 225 and pumped out what seemed to be a really easy 5 reps, at this point I notice a guy that works with me is in near where I was so I grab him and tell him I'm going for a PR so I need a spot. I usually train with no spotter so it was awesome to see him in there. Went to 235 and knocked a PR for 5 reps and felt on top of the world. Let me note that I have now been off DAA for about a week so this was an incredible natty feeling! I was not done there I rode that high and threw a 2.5 on each side and nailed it for 3 easy reps and 1 rep with a little bit of help for the last few inches at 240lbs.

    After this amazing accomplishment I killed the rest of my chest day and headed to the upper level of the gym because the energy was still through the roof. I'm bulking right now so my cardio has been pretty limited, I felt I had to do something active though before I left! Hopped on the stair stepper and the sweat just poured! I was constantly wiping my forehead and neck off with my shirt because after just five minutes I was pouring like I had been on there for 20 minutes! I only went for 10 minutes total but I felt incredible afterwards and the energy was still high.

    Second Serving

    I'm on third shift so I love a good stimulant to keep me going through the graveyard shift. I can easily feel drained at any time during work. Believe it or not I could still feel the first serving when I showed up for work at 10:45PM and I was completely shocked. At this point I would usually be ready for another pill of something or an energy drink to prep me for the long night. Not in this case, I was able to hold off til about 12:30AM and the only reason was because I wanted to give the concoction that I had created a try. It was 1 1/4 scoop of alphamine and 1 scoop recoverpro raspberry. Threw about 8 ounces of water and about 8 small ice cubes in and shook the bad boy up. Figured I would sip on that for a good 20-30 mins, yea right! This mixture was amazing. Even though it seems a bit different they complimented each other wonderfully! I downed the drink within five minutes and rode that good ole alphamine train for a good 5 more hours. Didn't even notice much of a crash at all and I can still feel slight effects to this moment!

    Very nicely done PES! This is just day one and I'm already sure this is going to be an incredible feeling!

    Summary

    The Alphamine first day experience was amazing! The energy was incredible and I truly felt great all day. I probably should have limited myself to just a cup of coffee prior to the first serving to get rid of some shaky hands and a slight jittery feeling but strangely I liked the feeling! The effects on hunger were definitely there but being I'm lean bulking I could easily push through it and eat when I normally do. I did not experience a crash at all on the first day just a a tapered energy feeling. The taste is fantastic which is nice that someone finally got fruit punch right! I will post a few more reviews on here of my experience with Alphamine.

    I have a 2 month supply and I think this is going to be interesting!

    Taste 9.5/10
    Mixing 9.5/10
    energy 10/10
    Appetite suppression 8.5/10
    Op, you say you drank 3 cups of coffee before the first dose? What are you reactions when taking it completely without any other stimulants?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock
    Op, you say you drank 3 cups of coffee before the first dose? What are you reactions when taking it completely without any other stimulants?
    Clean, smooth energy. My second servings are at work during a period of time where I have no other stims. The energy from it then isn't jittery at all, just a nice at ease energy that is evident for the rest of the day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Clean, smooth energy. My second servings are at work during a period of time where I have no other stims. The energy from it then isn't jittery at all, just a nice at ease energy that is evident for the rest of the day.
    Glad it gives a good clean kick
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. 1 Week Review

    Alphamine!!!!-

    I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

    On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

    Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. great week one summary

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    1 Week Review

    Alphamine!!!!-

    I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

    On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

    Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.
    Thanks for taking the time to do this Jeff!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Bump! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Thanks for the updates!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Week 2 Review

    Mood and energy are seeing incredible changes for the better and work and life in general feels a lot easier with lower stress levels. This can easily be contributed to the alphamine. Appetite suppression is noticeable but not to the point where i can't eat or food doesn't taste good. The energy is still really old from this stuff and it doesn't seem as if I'm building up any type of tolerance to it, which is good in my eyes! I Also picked up the red raspberry lemonade flavor and tried it the last few days. I'm definitely a bigger fan of fruit punch but the RL is pretty damn good as well. I've been mixing 1 scoop RL with 1 scoop FP and it is a great combo! I think it's safe to say alphamine is the drink they serve in heaven!

    Sorry I'm a bit late on posting this up. I will have a 3 week review up in 2 days and it will be a good one!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Sorry for being a little late?! I don't think the AM community can tolerate your tardiness LTL


    But seriously, can't wait for week 3 review

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Sorry for being a little late?! I don't think the AM community can tolerate your tardiness LTL

    But seriously, can't wait for week 3 review
    Sorry, it was updated in my log just not in here. I'll keep up for now on. :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Nice review once again man. Looking forward to seeing how it treats you going forward.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Nice to see you are still enjoying Alphamine.
    doing my own thang!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Nice to see you are still enjoying Alphamine.
    Blown away bro! It's too bad it stages war on you. I personally have no sides besides feeling like a king all day. That part tends to be a pain in the ass... ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Blown away bro! It's too bad it stages war on you. I personally have no sides besides feeling like a king all day. That part tends to be a pain in the ass... ;-)
    So damn true.

  19. Subbed. Late to the party but here nonetheless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10
    Subbed. Late to the party but here nonetheless
    Awesome bro! Finishing touches on 3rd week review being done. Will have it up by morning.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Week 3 Review

    Alphamine

    This product is literally sent from the heavens!! I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I'm surprised an angel doesn't personally deliver alphamine when you order it! I have realized from all the feedback that is not just me that experienced "love at first sip" with this product either. I have been passing out samples at my work to people to get some feedback and now I have 4 different people buying alphamine as well as one of their wives! All it takes is a taste and your inevitably hooked. I think we all agree on the fact that it just may take professional help to survive the 4 weeks that we have to cycle off the product!

    As far as energy. As I've mentioned before it has no competition. Up until this product the best energy I had was a few random pre-workouts or fat burners but generally they left me very jittery or the feeling was very short lived. With this it's not the case. Hours of clean energy and not really jittery at all unless you disregard recommendations and take in other stimulants. The one thing I've noticed that is a variable in the amount of energy is taking the product fasted versus with food or within an hour of eating. If I take the product on an empty stomach the energy is much more noticeable and lasts an insane length of time. For instance today I took the product fasted and had pretty descent clean energy. I went and had just over an hour of arm work and came home and ate my post workout which was nearly 1,000 calories and actually noticed an increased boost in energy for the following few hours. Literally stayed wired for a total of about 6-7 hours off just 2 scoops! This was truly remarkable, the most time I've noticed a legal product work for prior to this one was maybe 2-3 hours and a lot of times it's followed by a nasty crash.

    Weight loss and appetite suppression have really taken a jump this last week on alphamine. I'm bulking still and the calories have been increased typically about 400-600 calories a more then a maintenance day. I have only put on around 2 lbs total which with my calories consistently increased like they have been that is a huge surprise. When I would normally spill over due to the increase in calories and especially carbs I have been staying lean and tight. It has really allowed me to open up my appetite a lot more then I usually would in order for me to hit the calorie increase. This has made this run extremely fun because I've had the opportunity to eat like I used to eat before I started my strict dieting. The dosing alphamine on an empty stomach and keeping with the night time dosing of anabeta instead of all four caps early in the day has proven to be crucial to the appetite supression properties for me. If I take all four anabeta early the supression is completely over whelmed and I end up eating like crazy. It has worked out great for me right now being I'm bulking but figuring this out now will make an impact on how I use it in the later weeks when I cut/recomp.

    The taste of this product is incredible. I do prefer the fruit punch over the red raspberry lemonade still but love to have 1 scoop of each at once. I would love for PES to come out with a bcaa drink with the same flavors so that I could sip on that when I can't sip on the alphamine. Anyone that tells you this isn't the best tasting powder on the market is flat out lying in my eyes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. A PES BCAA product would be awesome!

  23. Great updates!!! Can't wait to crack mines open
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    A PES BCAA product would be awesome!
    You better believe it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Great updates!!! Can't wait to crack mines open
    Thank bro! You must be strong willed bro. I wouldn't be able to hold off!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    You better believe it!

    Thank bro! You must be strong willed bro. I wouldn't be able to hold off!
    Haha gotta finish my Athletix log... Then its my journey to powerlifting and whatever I'm on atm. First will be the TESTify with Alphamine ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. What's going on in here?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Blowin away bro! That's what I do to big men like you! I just love **** meat sandwiches... ;-)
    LTL talkin bout his fantasies....
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Edited initial post with each weeks review to make it easier for everyone looking for just the reviews! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Alright ****ers...... I'm tappin into my Alphamine today... For a serving pre WORK. I have been gettin insanely tired at work to the point where I have to sit... I'll be tryin 1 serving until my natty stack...
    Don't worry PES....I will be logging anabeta and alphamine in my Journey to powerlifting. Will also be doin a detailed final review on them when done
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Alright ****ers...... I'm tappin into my Alphamine today... For a serving pre WORK. I have been gettin insanely tired at work to the point where I have to sit... I'll be tryin 1 serving until my natty stack...
    Don't worry PES....I will be logging anabeta and alphamine in my Journey to powerlifting. Will also be doin a detailed final review on them when done
    Alphamine is the bomb! Good luck enjoying another pre-workout.... I have tried dipping in to my stash few times and they leave me saying wheres my alphamine damn it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 08:13 PM
  3. I was robbed at KFC w/o a gun
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 10:15 PM
  4. Law Suit- You Knew it Was Comin'
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:04 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM
Log in
Log in