Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored


    I just got my bottle of ALPHAMINE in the mail today. I will be taking first dose in the morning.
    I will work for supplements!


  2. Subbed!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  3. Welcome kevinhy
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  4. Subbed, kill it!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. My stats for start 211lbs 28% bf.
    Workouts will be cardio with training on the tower 200
    I Will post before picks as soon as I can
    I will work for supplements!

  6. Morning all. Well just took my first scoop. This stuff really mixes well and the taste is better than most powder supplements.
    I will work for supplements!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Morning all. Well just took my first scoop. This stuff really mixes well and the taste is better than most powder supplements.
    How's the stim feeling? Anything else to report so far?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    How's the stim feeling? Anything else to report so far?
    The stim is great and that is coming from someone that drinks 2 16oz coffees in the morning.
    I will work for supplements!

  9. Ok guys just did my first workout with it. I did a full body workout on the tower 200. Hitting each body part twice with 15 reps one exercise after another non stop. Really fast pace and keeping hart rate up. The sweat was poring off me. The thermal really works in this product. I took one scoop a half hour before I did the workout.
    I will work for supplements!

  10. hmmm for some reason it isn't letting me put up the before pics
    I will work for supplements!

  11. Name:  P08-29-12_22-14.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  7.1 KBName:  P08-29-12_22-15.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  6.9 KB
    Sorry pics are not really good. Was taking on phone.
    I will work for supplements!

  12. Found out AM don't like my Chrome Browser.
    I will work for supplements!

  13. Morning Just took 2 scoops. Feeling the stim but not as bad as I thought I would. Still going to wait before I get some coffee into my system.
    I will work for supplements!

  14. I wanted to add this stuff seams to really increase focus.
    I will work for supplements!

  15. I'm in buddy. Burn that belly fat off! Lol. How long u running Alpha for?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. So far it will be a 1 month unless they decided to sponsor another. Can't afford to buy any right now. The company I worked for went out of business. So I'm broke.
    I will work for supplements!

  17. Maybe I can talk PES into turning me into a long term tester. Do 8 weeks of this then switch to AnaBeta Elite for a month and back to this in tell I get my a$$ whipped back into shape.
    I will work for supplements!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    So far it will be a 1 month unless they decided to sponsor another. Can't afford to buy any right now. The company I worked for went out of business. So I'm broke.
    That sucks ass. Hope u find a Job soon bud. 8 weeks would've been sweet.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That sucks ass. Hope u find a Job soon bud. 8 weeks would've been sweet.
    Yah I wold love to go 8 weeks. Need to drop this fat. I'm just glad I go lucky with the tower 200 I found it for $25 which I had to borrow.
    I will work for supplements!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Yah I wold love to go 8 weeks. Need to drop this fat. I'm just glad I go lucky with the tower 200 I found it for $25 which I had to borrow.
    I'm running it 4 weeks solo than adding AE for the other 4 weeks. I hope your diet is in check and cardio is a killa in your regimen
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Diet is getting cleaner by the day. I went all organic. Running low carbs, and what carbs I do use is low gi, moderate fat, and high protein. I have cut calories by about 500 a day. With metabolic workouts on the tower 200 and adding in some cardio. Most cardio is mountain bike riding or playing with the dogs.
    I will work for supplements!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Diet is getting cleaner by the day. I went all organic. Running low carbs, and what carbs I do use is low gi, moderate fat, and high protein. I have cut calories by about 500 a day. With metabolic workouts on the tower 200 and adding in some cardio. Most cardio is mountain bike riding or playing with the dogs.
    Sounds like your on the right track. Keep it up brotha.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Ok just finished a 20min balls to the wall full body workout. I look like I just came back from a swim.
    I will work for supplements!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok just finished a 20min balls to the wall full body workout. I look like I just came back from a swim.
    Haha...nice. I did an hour BJJ class yesterday, nobody wanted to roll with me at all I was so sweaty.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok just finished a 20min balls to the wall full body workout. I look like I just came back from a swim.
    Nice, i love it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  26. Getting ready to take my second dose of the day. No workout today. Using it as a recover day. I am thinking of switching to one in the am and 2 in pm since I do workout after lunch.
    I will work for supplements!

  27. This stuff is great. Cycling recreate right now but I've tried it a few times and it rocks. Really kill it bro get you some HIIT....that'll tear the fat right off!!

  28. Today I did the 1 scoop in the morning and two in the afternoon a half hour before my workout. That seem to work better for me. I did a 20 min full body blast again with a half hour bike ride. I think I may have lost a pound in just sweat. I love it.
    I will work for supplements!

  29. 20 min full body workout. Then later I spent a little over a hour chopping and lugging wood.
    I will work for supplements!

  30. Morning guys. Today's my off day but still may do a bike ride. Muscle are really sore today. Good thing it is a off day.
    I will work for supplements!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haha...nice. I did an hour BJJ class yesterday, nobody wanted to roll with me at all I was so sweaty.
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  32. I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    I will work for supplements!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  34. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    You not training mma anymore?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  36. Had a surprise visit with family today with a bbq. So I didn't get my workout in. I will hit it hard tomorrow.
    I will work for supplements!

  37. Just got done my workout. I switch to doing a upper body lower body split. I didn't want to start over training. I did up the resistance and number of sets per body part.
    I will work for supplements!

  38. didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.
    I will work for supplements!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.
    It isn't really that they are in the way just allot of bad timing. Yesterday I got woke up by on and they took me out. was gone all day so didn't have any of my supplements and no workout other than walking around town and stores.
    I will work for supplements!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Burn the Fat feed the muscle?
    By Basso in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 05:03 AM
Log in
Log in