Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle of ALPHAMINE in the mail today. I will be taking first dose in the morning.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Welcome kevinhy

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed, kill it!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
My stats for start 211lbs 28% bf.
Workouts will be cardio with training on the tower 200
I Will post before picks as soon as I can

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Morning all. Well just took my first scoop. This stuff really mixes well and the taste is better than most powder supplements.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Morning all. Well just took my first scoop. This stuff really mixes well and the taste is better than most powder supplements.
How's the stim feeling? Anything else to report so far?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
How's the stim feeling? Anything else to report so far?
The stim is great and that is coming from someone that drinks 2 16oz coffees in the morning.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just did my first workout with it. I did a full body workout on the tower 200. Hitting each body part twice with 15 reps one exercise after another non stop. Really fast pace and keeping hart rate up. The sweat was poring off me. The thermal really works in this product. I took one scoop a half hour before I did the workout.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
hmmm for some reason it isn't letting me put up the before pics

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
P08-29-12_22-14.jpg
P08-29-12_22-15.jpg

Sorry pics are not really good. Was taking on phone.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Found out AM don't like my Chrome Browser.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Morning Just took 2 scoops. Feeling the stim but not as bad as I thought I would. Still going to wait before I get some coffee into my system.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add this stuff seams to really increase focus.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy. Burn that belly fat off! Lol. How long u running Alpha for?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
So far it will be a 1 month unless they decided to sponsor another. Can't afford to buy any right now. The company I worked for went out of business. So I'm broke. :(

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I can talk PES into turning me into a long term tester. Do 8 weeks of this then switch to AnaBeta Elite for a month and back to this in tell I get my a$$ whipped back into shape.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far it will be a 1 month unless they decided to sponsor another. Can't afford to buy any right now. The company I worked for went out of business. So I'm broke. :(
That sucks ass. Hope u find a Job soon bud. 8 weeks would've been sweet.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That sucks ass. Hope u find a Job soon bud. 8 weeks would've been sweet.
Yah I wold love to go 8 weeks. Need to drop this fat. I'm just glad I go lucky with the tower 200 I found it for $25 which I had to borrow.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I wold love to go 8 weeks. Need to drop this fat. I'm just glad I go lucky with the tower 200 I found it for $25 which I had to borrow.
I'm running it 4 weeks solo than adding AE for the other 4 weeks. I hope your diet is in check and cardio is a killa in your regimen

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Diet is getting cleaner by the day. I went all organic. Running low carbs, and what carbs I do use is low gi, moderate fat, and high protein. I have cut calories by about 500 a day. With metabolic workouts on the tower 200 and adding in some cardio. Most cardio is mountain bike riding or playing with the dogs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet is getting cleaner by the day. I went all organic. Running low carbs, and what carbs I do use is low gi, moderate fat, and high protein. I have cut calories by about 500 a day. With metabolic workouts on the tower 200 and adding in some cardio. Most cardio is mountain bike riding or playing with the dogs.
Sounds like your on the right track. Keep it up brotha.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok just finished a 20min balls to the wall full body workout. I look like I just came back from a swim.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok just finished a 20min balls to the wall full body workout. I look like I just came back from a swim.
Haha...nice. I did an hour BJJ class yesterday, nobody wanted to roll with me at all I was so sweaty.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to take my second dose of the day. No workout today. Using it as a recover day. I am thinking of switching to one in the am and 2 in pm since I do workout after lunch.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
This stuff is great. Cycling recreate right now but I've tried it a few times and it rocks. Really kill it bro get you some HIIT....that'll tear the fat right off!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Today I did the 1 scoop in the morning and two in the afternoon a half hour before my workout. That seem to work better for me. I did a 20 min full body blast again with a half hour bike ride. I think I may have lost a pound in just sweat. I love it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
20 min full body workout. Then later I spent a little over a hour chopping and lugging wood.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Morning guys. Today's my off day but still may do a bike ride. Muscle are really sore today. Good thing it is a off day.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Had a surprise visit with family today with a bbq. So I didn't get my workout in. I will hit it hard tomorrow.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got done my workout. :) I switch to doing a upper body lower body split. I didn't want to start over training. I did up the resistance and number of sets per body part.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.
Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.
It isn't really that they are in the way just allot of bad timing. Yesterday I got woke up by on and they took me out. was gone all day so didn't have any of my supplements and no workout other than walking around town and stores.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. It happens though. One day isn't going to completely wreck progress. Just get back to work. "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Light leg workout today. The thermo in this is really good don't take much to make you sweat.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.
Feel better bud

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling a little better this morning. Took one scoop. We will see how I'm feeling this afternoon. I really want to get a work out in today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOu can do it and next time your family wakes you up tell em cool I will go just give me 20 minutes then hit that full body. They should be supportive of your goals. Hell ask them to join you.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.
Good luck, I've been battling a cold too

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'n stead of the normal workout I decide to spend the day hiking trails in the wood. I took my Alphamine in the morning then a hour after lunch took my second dose and went to the wood. I brought a gallon of water with me. It felt grate. I think with every thing that has been going on I needed to get a way for a day.