Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Getting ready to take my second dose of the day. No workout today. Using it as a recover day. I am thinking of switching to one in the am and 2 in pm since I do workout after lunch.
    I will work for supplements!

2. This stuff is great. Cycling recreate right now but I've tried it a few times and it rocks. Really kill it bro get you some HIIT....that'll tear the fat right off!!
    •   

3. Today I did the 1 scoop in the morning and two in the afternoon a half hour before my workout. That seem to work better for me. I did a 20 min full body blast again with a half hour bike ride. I think I may have lost a pound in just sweat. I love it.

4. 20 min full body workout. Then later I spent a little over a hour chopping and lugging wood.

5. Morning guys. Today's my off day but still may do a bike ride. Muscle are really sore today. Good thing it is a off day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haha...nice. I did an hour BJJ class yesterday, nobody wanted to roll with me at all I was so sweaty.
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    You not training mma anymore?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

11. Had a surprise visit with family today with a bbq. So I didn't get my workout in. I will hit it hard tomorrow.

12. Just got done my workout. I switch to doing a upper body lower body split. I didn't want to start over training. I did up the resistance and number of sets per body part.

13. didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.
    It isn't really that they are in the way just allot of bad timing. Yesterday I got woke up by on and they took me out. was gone all day so didn't have any of my supplements and no workout other than walking around town and stores.

16. Gotcha. It happens though. One day isn't going to completely wreck progress. Just get back to work. "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

17. Light leg workout today. The thermo in this is really good don't take much to make you sweat.

18. Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.
    Feel better bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. I'm feeling a little better this morning. Took one scoop. We will see how I'm feeling this afternoon. I really want to get a work out in today.

21. YOu can do it and next time your family wakes you up tell em cool I will go just give me 20 minutes then hit that full body. They should be supportive of your goals. Hell ask them to join you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Hope you feel better

23. Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.
    Good luck, I've been battling a cold too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

25. I'n stead of the normal workout I decide to spend the day hiking trails in the wood. I took my Alphamine in the morning then a hour after lunch took my second dose and went to the wood. I brought a gallon of water with me. It felt grate. I think with every thing that has been going on I needed to get a way for a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Burn the Fat feed the muscle?
    By Basso in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 05:03 AM