Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haha...nice. I did an hour BJJ class yesterday, nobody wanted to roll with me at all I was so sweaty.
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I haven't got back on the scale yet but I did have to tighten my belt a notch to keep my pants up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's the best self-feedback you can get.
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I miss being on the mat these days...sigh...
    You not training mma anymore?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    •   

6. Had a surprise visit with family today with a bbq. So I didn't get my workout in. I will hit it hard tomorrow.

7. Just got done my workout. I switch to doing a upper body lower body split. I didn't want to start over training. I did up the resistance and number of sets per body part.

8. didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    didn't get much of a workout today. had allot to do. I need to get back on track. family getting in the way.
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just get back on track. [Close] family is never in the way.
    It isn't really that they are in the way just allot of bad timing. Yesterday I got woke up by on and they took me out. was gone all day so didn't have any of my supplements and no workout other than walking around town and stores.

11. Gotcha. It happens though. One day isn't going to completely wreck progress. Just get back to work. "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

12. Light leg workout today. The thermo in this is really good don't take much to make you sweat.

13. Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Yet another set back. My stomach has been upset all day. Didn't take morning dose. Drank my afternoon dose but having a hard time to keep it down. Don't think I'm going to be able to get a work out in. I will take it easy today and see how I feel in the morning.
    Feel better bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

15. I'm feeling a little better this morning. Took one scoop. We will see how I'm feeling this afternoon. I really want to get a work out in today.

16. YOu can do it and next time your family wakes you up tell em cool I will go just give me 20 minutes then hit that full body. They should be supportive of your goals. Hell ask them to join you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

17. Hope you feel better

18. Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93
    Ok I felt better today. Did a workout but still didn't feel 100%. Hope to be able to hit it hard tomorrow.
    Good luck, I've been battling a cold too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. I'n stead of the normal workout I decide to spend the day hiking trails in the wood. I took my Alphamine in the morning then a hour after lunch took my second dose and went to the wood. I brought a gallon of water with me. It felt grate. I think with every thing that has been going on I needed to get a way for a day.

21. decent work out today. I did the full body workout. Still not 100% but doing better.

22. Just got done a full body workout. The workout was much better today. I still had a few times I thought I was going to be sick wile I was working out but I think most of that may been me pushing myself too hard. I have also increased the amount of water I drink. I think part of my problem is I was getting dehydrated. Well time to hit the shower.

23. Update. Well jumped on the scale today. 211 still :-P So no weight change on the scale, but my pants fit loos. It may be added water weight. I will try to cut back some salt to see how it effects the weight. As long as I look better I don't really care about the numbers. I just thought I would at least be down a couple of pounds. I will wait a couple of days and get on the scale again.

24. took today as a off day, but i did do some walking today. Muscles are really sore from yesterdays workout.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Just got done a full body workout. The workout was much better today. I still had a few times I thought I was going to be sick wile I was working out but I think most of that may been me pushing myself too hard. I have also increased the amount of water I drink. I think part of my problem is I was getting dehydrated. Well time to hit the shower.
    Have you taken any hip/waist measurements along the way?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

26. No I haven't wish I had my start point. I will find my tape and do that.

27. Forgot to log what I did today. I decided to do some cardio kick boxing. Nice workout. Could really feel the thurmo kicking in.

28. OK I had a great workout today. Did upper body and extreme ab workout. It was the best workout since I started this log. Now when it comes to weight loss. I found out I can't trust my scale. If it don't sit level or if you are not standing in the middle or strait up it will give you a different weight. :-P I can gain or loos 4 pounds by standing different. So I don't know what my start weight real was, but BMI should be right. I will post my BMI and new photos at the end. That should help tell the real story.

29. Did a leg workout today and went for a long walk. My legs are killing me.

30. Today I wasn't home to do a regular workout. So I spent some time on the mountain bike doing trail riding.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Burn the Fat feed the muscle?
    By Basso in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 05:03 AM