Opened a messy ABE Bottle :(

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, PES. Yesterday I opened up a new bottle of ABE to continue on my 60 day stack cycle (ABE, EP, DAA, Endosurge [Endosurge for 30 days]), and I found it had all this brownish red stuff in the bottle and over the pills. It was kind of like thin mud? Since I needed 2 pills from there for that day I just took 2 caps, wiped them off, and downed them. What might this be? I tried to take a photo, but the lighting in my apartment isn't great and the only camera I have is my phone.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a couple broken capsules in the bottle that leaked? That tends to be what I find when I have powder on my pills. Or maybe it is some super anabolic secret ingredient???

You could always pop open a cap of ABE and see if the material is the same texture/color of the ingredients inside or I am sure a PES will have some input. ;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a couple broken capsules in the bottle that leaked? That tends to be what I find when I have powder on my pills. Or maybe it is some super anabolic secret ingredient???

You could always pop open a cap of ABE and see if the material is the same texture/color of the ingredients inside or I am sure a PES will have some input. ;)
Just did it with a capsule I brought with me for lunch. Yup, looks like it's powder from the capsule. It's a really brilliant dark brown color. Seems more or less odorless. I don't recall whether the stuff in the bottle had an odor or not.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, its a broken capsule.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna be the first or last time that happens with a bottled supplement, no one can guarantee caps from breaking because of all the traveling it must go through to get to its intended destination.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's a golden ticket and you won a a trip to Willy Wonkas PES factory;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established