Alphamine and ??

cush75

Awards
So my alphamine is set to arrive today and I'll crack it open on Sunday. Over the past few weeks I've taken of a couple of insider specials so my cabinet is stocked. Obviously not taken all of it now but looking to find the best fit

From PES I ordered alphamine with erase pro and alpha beta

From USP I have TEST powder, jack3d micro and recreate

Workout is Insanity as I'm looking to thin out. Taking whey, casein, aminos and doing a CKD diet

Alphamine is the given and I was going to take Erase Pro. Should I leave the rest be or throw in Alpha Beta or TEST? Was leaving the Jack3d for fall/winter.

Thx

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is usually better to run things individually to get a gauge on how they work. Also depends on how many of each you have (and I am assuming you meant Anabeta).

Personally I would probably do:

Week 1-4: Alphamine + Anabeta
Week 5-8: Alphamine + Anabeta + Erase Pro

I would save the Test powder to run with Micro in the Fall/Winter, but if you only had one of each I and wanted to go all out I would probably stagger:
Week 1-2: Alphamine + Test Powder
Week 3-4: Alphamine + Test Powder + Erase Pro
Week 5-6: Alphamine + Erase Pro + Anabeta
Week 7-8: Alphamine + Anabeta

cush75

Awards
ooops....meant Anabeta, thx

Should have mentioned I'm already on week 3 of Erase Pro and was going to just continue the 2 month cycle.

I like the idea of keeping TEST and Jack3d for winter

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooops....meant Anabeta, thx

Should have mentioned I'm already on week 3 of Erase Pro and was going to just continue the 2 month cycle.

I like the idea of keeping TEST and Jack3d for winter
Ok then just keep using Erase Pro and add Alphamine and possibly Anabeta if you want to. Save the Testpowder for the MicroTest combo later. Or that is what I would probably do. :cool:

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Im gonna run alphamine, shift, and anabeta elite. I think it will work well together. I started alpha yesterday because it came in and i couldnt wait. I will start adding shift when it comes in. Do u think i should do abe immediately or wait till weeks 5-8?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Im gonna run alphamine, shift, and anabeta elite. I think it will work well together. I started alpha yesterday because it came in and i couldnt wait. I will start adding shift when it comes in. Do u think i should do abe immediately or wait till weeks 5-8?
I would do all 3 for 8 weeks.

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Sounds good. Im ordering my abe tomorrow. Soon as it comes in im starting. Really excited to see how much i can cut in 8 weeks. Diet is in check , so i think i will do well. Doing 30 min. insanity for cardio and 45 min- 1 hr. Strength 5days a week . Then 2 days of just 20 min. Cardio. Wish me luck.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds good. Im ordering my abe tomorrow. Soon as it comes in im starting. Really excited to see how much i can cut in 8 weeks. Diet is in check , so i think i will do well. Doing 30 min. insanity for cardio and 45 min- 1 hr. Strength 5days a week . Then 2 days of just 20 min. Cardio. Wish me luck.
Good luck, if you log it send me the link. If not keep me updated!