• Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
90 capsules of Shift for $9.99 is ridiculous lol.

rw357

Awards
How are you liking it so far? Are you going to increase AT2 to 3 per day?
Sorry, I meant to say I am in for 2 alpha t2 and 4 daa, cause the prices were so good. I have been on 3 AT2 for a few weeks already. I have used AT2 before, always 3x dosage. The only other fat burner I have used was Hot Roxx and I like this a lot more.

I bought the 2 AT2 for next cycle. I am currently 1 week into Erase Pro, AB Elite and about 3 weeks into AT2. I am thinking of doing the 8 week ABE/EP into an 8 week AndroLean/Sustain Alpha, into an 8 week AT2/ABE/EP/DAA cycle and see where I stand after that. After the AndroLean cycle, I might be in a maintenance/power gain cycle, so I might drop the AT2.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea the sales were amazing! Definitely made me in a great mood when I woke up and saw the email haha. OG anabeta FTW! And the rest of the line too, of course! :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea the sales were amazing! Definitely made me in a great mood when I woke up and saw the email haha. OG anabeta FTW! And the rest of the line too, of course! :D
We always gotta please everyone!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
shhh... just a little secret I think NP forgot to rollback those prices... you can still gettem :)