PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log

amezjab

Awards
hey everyone!

So I've been looking around the web reviews and logs for this supp and all I've found so far are just reviews about this product and how amazing it is but I have't found enough logs from people who are taking it, so i decided to start mine. Well let me give you a lil bit of backgroud, I'm a healthy 19 year old, 5 ft 8 in of height, 154 lbs weight, 14% bf. My goal is to increase 6 lbs of lean muscle and decrease 1 or 2 percent of body fat. To see if this product really works as it says i stoped taking creatine and whey protein 2 weeks ago, so im only on anabeta elite, lots of water and a moderate diet.

Day 1: :)

I took my first dose of this product (2 pills) this morning about 45 mins before hitting the gym, when i got there i felt normal like if didn't take anything. At the end of my workouts i felt a nice pump on my biceps but i doubt it was because of AE. By the time i got home i started feeling nauseous, i really don't know why because i've never felt like this before after working out. so because of that i decided to only take 1 pill with my post workout meal and then take the other one with lunch. So today i felt normal like always except for the nausea.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Good idea to split them up if you were feeling nauseous.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for this one!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in!!! i would also put this thread in the supplement log section to get more views and followers :D

steppinRazor

Awards
I'll be watching this for sure..
A little curious why you're cutting out whey protein from your diet tho

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
How'd the second dose of the day go? I just started using this stuff yesterday too. I'm loving it so far. My appetite is through the roof!

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Yesterday on day 2 of Anabeta Elite, I think I ate more by 11am than I had all week combined! Damn! I love this stuff.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually cut out whey when im at the very end of a cut, but i dont see how it will help make sure the products really work? Just make sure you're getting enough protein, otherwise you're just sabotaging yourself.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah see i depend on whey to get in that extra nutrition i cant always get in, almost depended on the post workout shake its like crack to me

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
yeah see i depend on whey to get in that extra nutrition i cant always get in, almost depended on the post workout shake its like crack to me
For me it's a gallon of whole milk EVERY DAY. It gives me another 2500 cals and 150g of protein. Plus it's under $3.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
just got the AE in looks like im all set... AE+EP and nutra DAA powder, im most excited about the Erase pro for some reason by all the killer reviews ive been reading, i wanted to start taking it before the AE came in...

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
just got the AE in looks like im all set... AE+EP and nutra DAA powder, im most excited about the Erase pro for some reason by all the killer reviews ive been reading, i wanted to start taking it before the AE came in...
Thinking about logging it?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah i plan on journal logging and then to transfer it to here with some before and after pics. ive been looking at other logs to get a good idea of what info i need to get together

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start the stack in August right now I'm just doing all I can with revamp, whey, and some aminos and stuff NP sent me (love them) nothin really heavy on the stim/caffeine side, it was getting boring with just revamp and whey.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in revamp, let us know if it worked once you do your first couple days of supps with stims in it!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Quick little update I'm like 10 days in revamp and it's still good nothing funny going on, I took a amino energy which had 100 mgs of caffeine and some BA and I reached a new bench mark on my dbell bench press so I feel cool :)