A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled boys and girls...a new fat burner is on the verge. ETA Mid-July.

We have been carefully researching a formula for nearly 9 months, using science, innovation, and most of all results. We are confident this product will give extreme results...not to mention, there is no other product like this on the market. Guaranteed.

Stay tuned!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad I am cutting now. Would have been nice to have a month ago. :eek:

Still interested as AE, Anabeta, and Erase have all served me well so far. Erase Pro up next. ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always exciting when PES brings a new product to the market. Can't wait to learn more!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Just starting a cut on Friday actually. Cant wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve with this one!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for more details!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 question stims or no stims?
& yes I'm interested.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for details for sure!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You say keep your eyes 'peeled'...peeled as in apples as in source of ursolic acid...might it have ursolic acid in it? :) oooooh-either way looking foward to it...and the naming contest that Ben said was to follow...:stups:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 question stims or no stims?
& yes I'm interested.
It has stimulants

You say keep your eyes 'peeled'...peeled as in apples as in source of ursolic acid...might it have ursolic acid in it? :) oooooh-either way looking foward to it...and the naming contest that Ben said was to follow...:stups:
hahaha thinking way too deep! Made me lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deep thinking post here.

Nice on the stimulant news!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many fat burners on the market today and that you will see emerging in the near future have one goal in mind -- giving you a single dose satisfaction feel. We recognize that is an important aspect to a product, but we dont forget about whats most important -- results.

A good fat burner cannot be created overnight...it takes months. Months of trials gauging results and effectiveness. This is what we have been doing, quietly.

Many products on the market were/are based around DMAA -- never once did this formula contain DMAA or need DMAA. It does not fit.

This formula and its concept will be the new standard for fat burners among the educated hardcore consumers, like everyone here at Anabolic Minds

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When a company successfully creates one that can be used at night or even mid afternoon without it affecting sleep, you'll have a winner or be lost in the pool of the bazillion other stims/thermogenics.

A multi-pathway PPAR(s) coupled with some other synergistic ingredients (high yield, low toxicity green tea EGCG as one example) would be one way to go in this regard IMHO...just saying :D

Many fat burners on the market today and that you will see emerging in the near future have one goal in mind -- giving you a single dose satisfaction feel.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it would be cool to have a fat burner thats just as effective is OEP or Alpha T2 but it be non stim.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely excited to see what you have been working on Natty!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread. Keeping my toes crossed!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what you guys came up with!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure! Effing PES man! Unstoppable!!!!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New from PES: PESticide. Kills body fat dead.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm I have yet to see something that does not take my breath away coming from PES...this product however, will not be it. Josh has a habit of being honest and never over hypes , bring it on PES I recon it will go good with my MS for my next cut :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless it's a potent uncoupler an/or potent PPAR, doubt that's possible.

So dang hard to replicate the efficacy of stimulant based thermogenics form both an anorectic and lipolytic perspective

These are popular for a reason :(

i think it would be cool to have a fat burner thats just as effective is OEP or Alpha T2 but it be non stim.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm I have yet to see something that does not take my breath away coming from PES...this product however, will not be it. Josh has a habit of being honest and never over hypes , bring it on PES I recon it will go good with my MS for my next cut :)
It is very kind for you to notice this. Any hype coming from us tends to be in testing phases as well as logging opportunities for our customers. We definitely do not have one of the largest marketing budgets out there but customers appreciate good products and this has been one of the most important aspects to our company's growth.

Josh sends ingredients to us without any hype at all. In the same fashion as AnaBeta-01 beta logs as little information as possible is supplied to make sure the feedback is not based on placebo. This is why I am always confident when he brings something to the market.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Keep your eyes peeled boys and girls...a new fat burner is on the verge. ETA Mid-July.

We have been carefully researching a formula for nearly 9 months, using science, innovation, and most of all results. We are confident this product will give extreme results...not to mention, there is no other product like this on the market. Guaranteed.

Stay tuned!
Stims?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It is very kind for you to notice this. Any hype coming from us tends to be in testing phases as well as logging opportunities for our customers. We definitely do not have one of the largest marketing budgets out there but customers appreciate good products and this has been one of the most important aspects to our company's growth.

Josh sends ingredients to us without any hype at all. In the same fashion as AnaBeta-01 beta logs as little information as possible is supplied to make sure the feedback is not based on placebo. This is why I am always confident when he brings something to the market.
I know for a fact this will work good...My bet is that it will be a great on par combination with OG Erase and AT2 , given the versatility for both for dosage and stacking <3!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless it's a potent uncoupler an/or potent PPAR, doubt that's possible.

So dang hard to replicate the efficacy of stimulant based thermogenics form both an anorectic and lipolytic perspective

These are popular for a reason :(
this is just personal, but i would prefer a non stim fat burner as long as it helped me lose weight as effective as alpha t2 or something like that. i could care less about the stim feeling

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
this is just personal, but i would prefer a non stim fat burner as long as it helped me lose weight as effective as alpha t2 or something like that. i could care less about the stim feeling
I agree. I hate stims because I work odd shifts and I also take a pre work out. Less to no stims but works like a stim product the better.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stay tuned!
in for addiction ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome news. Couldn't be more excited for a fb release bc 1- it Is a pes product 2- 95% of fat burners out there are direct copies of the effective ones.. So although there are hundreds of choices, the educated consumers here know that we are actually quite limited and in need of a novel product !

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome news. Couldn't be more excited for a fb release bc 1- it Is a pes product 2- 95% of fat burners out there are direct copies of the effective ones.. So although there are hundreds of choices, the educated consumers here know that we are actually quite limited and in need of a novel product !
You are right. This definitely isn't a copy! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many fat burners on the market today and that you will see emerging in the near future have one goal in mind -- giving you a single dose satisfaction feel. We recognize that is an important aspect to a product, but we dont forget about whats most important -- results.

A good fat burner cannot be created overnight...it takes months. Months of trials gauging results and effectiveness. This is what we have been doing, quietly.

Many products on the market were/are based around DMAA -- never once did this formula contain DMAA or need DMAA. It does not fit.

This formula and its concept will be the new standard for fat burners among the educated hardcore consumers, like everyone here at Anabolic Minds
This is why you gotta love PES.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on Natty. Me Likey!