New Here and Love Your Products

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Hey Guys I'm new here to AM but I've been a member on the USPLabs forums for quite some time so I'm not new to forums in general or anything. I just wanted to say that I'll be a regular here on the PES forums because I love the products you guys have. I have tried Erase and EP and loved them both. I'm going to try T2 stacked with Erase in a few days time. Just thought I'd stop by and say my piece. Cant wait to see what you have in store for the future!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Welcome and thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the feedback

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
No problem. I give credit where credit is due. BTW is saw on FB that there is going to be a contest to try 3 products and log them here. Any timetable for when that is going to be up and running??

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Thanks!!! Just applied much appreciated

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys I'm new here to AM but I've been a member on the USPLabs forums for quite some time so I'm not new to forums in general or anything. I just wanted to say that I'll be a regular here on the PES forums because I love the products you guys have. I have tried Erase and EP and loved them both. I'm going to try T2 stacked with Erase in a few days time. Just thought I'd stop by and say my piece. Cant wait to see what you have in store for the future!!
Welcome! You're going to love T2 with Erase:)

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
All Ive heard is great things so I dont doubt it plus Im stacking them with a few USP supps so it should extremely EPIC!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Already have Erase and I have another on the way along with T2 so Ill be running 8 weeks of Erase and I will pick up another T2 to be able to run that for 8 weeks as well. Im running a diet constructed by a nutritionist I have been working with so that combined with your great products will certainly help me get RIPPED!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already have Erase and I have another on the way along with T2 so Ill be running 8 weeks of Erase and I will pick up another T2 to be able to run that for 8 weeks as well. Im running a diet constructed by a nutritionist I have been working with so that combined with your great products will certainly help me get RIPPED!!
As long as your nutrition is targeted specifically re fat loss for YOU, you'll be sweet :)

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the run. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. :)

Ben

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
As long as your nutrition is targeted specifically re fat loss for YOU, you'll be sweet :)

~Rosie~
Yup it sure is. Im working with a certified nutritionist and dietician that really knows what hes doing so Im following my given diet to a T!!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Good luck with the run. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. :)

Ben
Thank you will do. Im already pretty lean as it is around 12% BF so it wont be long before I get to around 7 or 8% with the way my diet is working for me so far.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thank you will do. Im already pretty lean as it is around 12% BF so it wont be long before I get to around 7 or 8% with the way my diet is working for me so far.
Sounds good, good luck !

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely manageable. I used AE and Erase on my cut and it has worked great so far. Good luck. :thumbsup:

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Just received my other bottle of Erase and my first bottle of T2 yesterday in the mail. I didnt think they were going to be here that damn quick. Just took my first cap of T2 with 2 Recreate from USP and then for my second dose Ill reverse it with 2 T2 and 1 Recreate. Thanks for tuning in guys appreciate it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried Recreate. What do you think of it?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I have never tried Recreate. What do you think of it?
Personally I like it better than OEP honestly. Im not sensitive to stims so its not the stims that make me like Recreate over OEP is the other ingredients including forskolin which I know is in AE in a very concentrated dose so I will have to try that haha but yea you can all the benefits of fat burning without the high stim count plus if theres a day where Im feeling really drained Ill just take 2 caps in the AM and then when my workout time comes around Ill use Jack3d or another pwo supp. Im very interested to see what you guys have for your new pwo I would be very interested in beta testing it for sure.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Already down 2 lbs since Wednesday....this diet plus erase and aplha T2 is hitting me hard right now haha

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I didn't wanna start a new thread about this, but I really wanna tell all of you at PES that this dude is absolutely right: you guys are the shiit! I've said it before and this is just a chance to say it again...
...But really what I wanted to say is that you guys should consider becoming a sponsor of the Super Human Radio podcast! I'm not sure if any of you listen to the program, but it is ridiculously educational and useful. Not only is it a good resource for many of your current fans to begin listening to, but it will draw so much more attention to your products if they get mentioned on the program. I obviously have no idea the cost required to become a sponsor, but you should definitely look into it! I was just thinking about this today when I was listening to a recent program... Just a thought

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words man! We have a lot of great things on the horizon, as well as our current product line up, stay tuned to hear more!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Thanks for the kind words man! We have a lot of great things on the horizon, as well as our current product line up, stay tuned to hear more!
I cant wait to see what pre wo product is going to look like!! That is what Im really looking forward to. You guys have already mastered many other areas in the supp industry so this on should be very interesting.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to see what pre wo product is going to look like!! That is what Im really looking forward to. You guys have already mastered many other areas in the supp industry so this on should be very interesting.
Its definitely interesting, more will be touched on the topic at a later date! Its not very far out though

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't wanna start a new thread about this, but I really wanna tell all of you at PES that this dude is absolutely right: you guys are the shiit! I've said it before and this is just a chance to say it again...
...But really what I wanted to say is that you guys should consider becoming a sponsor of the Super Human Radio podcast! I'm not sure if any of you listen to the program, but it is ridiculously educational and useful. Not only is it a good resource for many of your current fans to begin listening to, but it will draw so much more attention to your products if they get mentioned on the program. I obviously have no idea the cost required to become a sponsor, but you should definitely look into it! I was just thinking about this today when I was listening to a recent program... Just a thought
Appreciate it man!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Down 4.8 lbs since last week!! This diet in combo with Erase and T2 plus Recreate is nucking futs guys!!! Cant wait to see how much more lean I can get.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down 4.8 lbs since last week!! This diet in combo with Erase and T2 plus Recreate is nucking futs guys!!! Cant wait to see how much more lean I can get.
It IS a great combo indeed - all the best!

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome! Keep us updated

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review, keep up the good work!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Threads like this are what makes me happy to spend my life working hard to innovate and satisfy the industry! The bottom line at PES is to build a following with our hardcore customers based on true results

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Threads like this are what makes me happy to spend my life working hard to innovate and satisfy the industry! The bottom line at PES is to build a following with our hardcore customers based on true results
No problem man Im not posting my wo's but I just want to keep everyone updated on my weight loss even though Im already pretty lean. BTW Im down another 2 lbs since the start of the week. I hit 153 on the scale at 6 ft which is damn skinny haha but I have some lean mass on my frame too and I can see my lower abs for the first time in a while!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man Im not posting my wo's but I just want to keep everyone updated on my weight loss even though Im already pretty lean. BTW Im down another 2 lbs since the start of the week. I hit 153 on the scale at 6 ft which is damn skinny haha but I have some lean mass on my frame too and I can see my lower abs for the first time in a while!!
Good work! How much leaner do you want to go?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Good work! How much leaner do you want to go?
With the way my weight loss has been going without hitting plateaus and from what my nutritionist has been telling me week by week it should be another 2 weeks from Sunday and after that I will be adding more and more carbs in gradually.