hey all

leasky33

Awards
im currently 205 lbs, but i was over 220 last November, i stopped taking the anti depressants i was on, and the weight gradually came off, so my weight has been round 207 to 205 for the last few weeks, im doing IF at the moment, and i also play alot of lawn bowls ( im from the UK), so its alot of walking, but it uses your muscle as well, as i can feel it every time i play, im looking for something to help me burn more fat off, the love handles, belly and thighs and my but, and chest

i am taking some sups to help me along at the moment, which are starting to kick in, as ive had this nice warm glow about me for the last 2 weeks, but ive noticed im gradually getting warmer as i go on, any help would be great

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey man. Good to meet you. You'll enjoy some great information here on the forum. Good luck on your goals

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im currently 205 lbs, but i was over 220 last November, i stopped taking the anti depressants i was on, and the weight gradually came off, so my weight has been round 207 to 205 for the last few weeks, im doing IF at the moment, and i also play alot of lawn bowls ( im from the UK), so its alot of walking, but it uses your muscle as well, as i can feel it every time i play, im looking for something to help me burn more fat off, the love handles, belly and thighs and my but, and chest

i am taking some sups to help me along at the moment, which are starting to kick in, as ive had this nice warm glow about me for the last 2 weeks, but ive noticed im gradually getting warmer as i go on, any help would be great
Welcome and congrats on stopping the anti-depressants (not an easy thing to do!). Erase Pro and Alpha T2 will help you lean up, but of course it is going to take diet and exercise before anything else. What other supplements are you currently taking?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your progress so far! What is your current diet and supplementation schedule like?

Things to focus on:
Diet (IMHO, the less processed, the better. If you only did one thing to your diet, I would say to start by cutting out all grains for 30 days.)
Sleep (growth hormone and testosterone are produced during sleep. Sleeping in a noisy, light-filled environment will mess w/ hormone production)
Exercise (this depends on your goals, but you won't go wrong by tossing in a few sets of bodyweight exercises amongst the lawn bowls)
Supplementation (I've had great luck with AT2, Shift, and Erase for fat loss)

Now, these are just my opinions, but it's what I've been focusing on, and I'm seeing some good results.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GOOD points above. The increase in body temperature is from increase in thyroid and steroid hormones, very normal.

leasky33

Awards
liquid fish oil (orange flavour), its a bit nasty but im used to it now just over 5 gram

cla, was taking 12 a day, but i noticed i was taking less than i should, so ive got more on the way, so i be going up to 15 a day

gla as it was helping me with a bit of eczema and dry skin, but ive noticed when taking it its help ramp up the heat a bit, it's about 2g a day

alcar which ive just bumped up to three gram a day now and ive noticed that its helping with my focus, when playing my bowls, and when im doing my driving lessons, and helping bump up my body temp

vit d3 been playing with the dosage its between 3 and 4 a day, vit c ive put that up to about 5 a day

been taking 15mg zinc twice in the morning, and afternoon, and zma at night as well

my diet has been up and down a bit as i get bouts of depression now and again, but its nothing major, think i just need to get back on track wit the water, green tea, and the coffee and cut down on the junk, but the fasting seems to help me out alot