chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-3325410354.jpg

Is this ok to take with epro and Anabeta?
Vitamin shoppe brand horny goat weed for libido/test support? Also using division one at one cap daily.

(the ingredients r doubled in the image for some reason btw)

Also, would zma be ok to take while using epro?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All fine. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem Stan!

(I don't know your name).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Err also have this bad Boy on hand.. Woul dose at 2 caps in AM not 4.. Ok to use in place of product shown above?

image-1367387024.jpg

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
EP and ABE area great stack, let us know how it goes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fine too. Have you tried just stacking DAA with Erase and AnaBeta?
Actually no. I took daa solo to assess it's effects.. Bloated a fair amount so will use it during winter months with erase or at least something to alleviate the bloat

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually no. I took daa solo to assess it's effects.. Bloated a fair amount so will use it during winter months with erase or at least something to alleviate the bloat
Hmm...that's an odd reaction. Was it only DAA or were there other ingredients in the product that you used? Synthetic Supplements has DAA by itself. That stacked with Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite is the stuff that dreams are made of:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...that's an odd reaction. Was it only DAA or were there other ingredients in the product that you used? Synthetic Supplements has DAA by itself. That stacked with Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite is the stuff that dreams are made of:)
Lol. It was

image-581462683.jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrigenomics had a thread where NADH was being discussed. Aleks came in and posted more science on the topic than I ever could. I said it was a pleasure to have someone of his intellect on the board and BigGunn told me to "watch my step" because he thought I was congratulating Aleks on making him and his product look underwhelming (which was not my intention).I stepped back from the drama as it seemed clear BigGunn would have dragged me into it and Aleks continued to teach the topic to all who viewed. A few months later he joined PES.If you want to know more about it I highly recommend the thread. I am on my phone and don't have it off hand.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please excuse the format on that post. There are supposed to be paragraph breaks where there are no spaces between sentences.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please excuse the format on that post. There are supposed to be paragraph breaks where there are no spaces between sentences.
Np lol. I'll Try to find it.. Poor ingredient? Dangeeous? What was the general beef over it lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you think of NADH in the product, Aleks? ;)
Always trying to start trouble lol. I totally forgot about that back and forth! Basically, you need NADPH to make NO. NADPH is different than NADH. The dude was trying to sell NADH as this ultimate NO producer and kept quoting some paper that I still have yet to see! He did find a powerpoint slide that I'm sure he didn't make himself *cough cough*. Anyway, I didn't catch that NADH was in the product you listed. It won't hurt anything, but it makes no sense to put it in there and if they think it is such a good ingredient, then why add arginine as well? Just makes me question everything else they do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always trying to start trouble lol. I totally forgot about that back and forth! Basically, you need NADPH to make NO. NADPH is different than NADH. The dude was trying to sell NADH as this ultimate NO producer and kept quoting some paper that I still have yet to see! He did find a powerpoint slide that I'm sure he didn't make himself *cough cough*. Anyway, I didn't catch that NADH was in the product you listed. It won't hurt anything, but it makes no sense to put it in there and if they think it is such a good ingredient, then why add arginine as well? Just makes me question everything else they do.
Not dangerous and serves a purpose, just not the one they are claiming it to:)
Got ittt. Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great info aleks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a good thread