Ok to mix with erase pro/anabeta?


  1. Name:  image-3325410354.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  114.0 KB

    Is this ok to take with epro and Anabeta?
    Vitamin shoppe brand horny goat weed for libido/test support? Also using division one at one cap daily.

    (the ingredients r doubled in the image for some reason btw)

    Also, would zma be ok to take while using epro?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com


  2. All fine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    All fine.
    Gracias, Ben!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. No problem Stan!

    (I don't know your name).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    No problem Stan!

    (I don't know your name).
    Lol, camillo. Quite European
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  6. Err also have this bad Boy on hand.. Woul dose at 2 caps in AM not 4.. Ok to use in place of product shown above?



    Name:  image-1367387024.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  161.0 KB
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  7. EP and ABE area great stack, let us know how it goes.
    doing my own thang!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Err also have this bad Boy on hand.. Woul dose at 2 caps in AM not 4.. Ok to use in place of product shown above? Name:  image-1367387024.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  161.0 KB
    That's fine too. Have you tried just stacking DAA with Erase and AnaBeta?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37
    That's fine too. Have you tried just stacking DAA with Erase and AnaBeta?
    Actually no. I took daa solo to assess it's effects.. Bloated a fair amount so will use it during winter months with erase or at least something to alleviate the bloat
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Actually no. I took daa solo to assess it's effects.. Bloated a fair amount so will use it during winter months with erase or at least something to alleviate the bloat
    Hmm...that's an odd reaction. Was it only DAA or were there other ingredients in the product that you used? Synthetic Supplements has DAA by itself. That stacked with Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite is the stuff that dreams are made of
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37
    Hmm...that's an odd reaction. Was it only DAA or were there other ingredients in the product that you used? Synthetic Supplements has DAA by itself. That stacked with Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite is the stuff that dreams are made of
    Lol. It was

    Name:  image-581462683.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  102.4 KB
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    That's fine too. Have you tried just stacking DAA with Erase and AnaBeta?
    What do you think of NADH in the product, Aleks?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    What do you think of NADH in the product, Aleks?
    What do YOU think Of it??
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  14. Nutrigenomics had a thread where NADH was being discussed. Aleks came in and posted more science on the topic than I ever could. I said it was a pleasure to have someone of his intellect on the board and BigGunn told me to "watch my step" because he thought I was congratulating Aleks on making him and his product look underwhelming (which was not my intention).I stepped back from the drama as it seemed clear BigGunn would have dragged me into it and Aleks continued to teach the topic to all who viewed. A few months later he joined PES.If you want to know more about it I highly recommend the thread. I am on my phone and don't have it off hand.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Please excuse the format on that post. There are supposed to be paragraph breaks where there are no spaces between sentences.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Please excuse the format on that post. There are supposed to be paragraph breaks where there are no spaces between sentences.
    Np lol. I'll Try to find it.. Poor ingredient? Dangeeous? What was the general beef over it lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What do you think of NADH in the product, Aleks?
    Always trying to start trouble lol. I totally forgot about that back and forth! Basically, you need NADPH to make NO. NADPH is different than NADH. The dude was trying to sell NADH as this ultimate NO producer and kept quoting some paper that I still have yet to see! He did find a powerpoint slide that I'm sure he didn't make himself *cough cough*. Anyway, I didn't catch that NADH was in the product you listed. It won't hurt anything, but it makes no sense to put it in there and if they think it is such a good ingredient, then why add arginine as well? Just makes me question everything else they do.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Np lol. I'll Try to find it.. Poor ingredient? Dangeeous? What was the general beef over it lol
    Not dangerous and serves a purpose, just not the one they are claiming it to
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    Always trying to start trouble lol. I totally forgot about that back and forth! Basically, you need NADPH to make NO. NADPH is different than NADH. The dude was trying to sell NADH as this ultimate NO producer and kept quoting some paper that I still have yet to see! He did find a powerpoint slide that I'm sure he didn't make himself *cough cough*. Anyway, I didn't catch that NADH was in the product you listed. It won't hurt anything, but it makes no sense to put it in there and if they think it is such a good ingredient, then why add arginine as well? Just makes me question everything else they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    Not dangerous and serves a purpose, just not the one they are claiming it to
    Got ittt. Thanks
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  20. Great info aleks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Always trying to start trouble lol. I totally forgot about that back and forth! Basically, you need NADPH to make NO. NADPH is different than NADH. The dude was trying to sell NADH as this ultimate NO producer and kept quoting some paper that I still have yet to see! He did find a powerpoint slide that I'm sure he didn't make himself *cough cough*. Anyway, I didn't catch that NADH was in the product you listed. It won't hurt anything, but it makes no sense to put it in there and if they think it is such a good ingredient, then why add arginine as well? Just makes me question everything else they do.
    That was a good thread
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. Anabeta &/or Erase?
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 03:53 PM
  3. DAA + Erase + Anabeta Log
    By gward in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
  4. Anabeta and Erase
    By eddieSt.james in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in