Oxyelite + Alpha T-2 on Leangains?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Hi everyone,
I've been trolling the forum for the past few weeks in search of a good cutting program + supps to help with it.

Currently I'm just over 96kg and about 20% bf standing at 5ft 9" ( 176cm )

I have been doing leangains the past month and have come down from 101 kg so thats about a 12lb loss? (excuse my shocking kg to lb conversion haha)

I am currently eating from 2pm - 10pm then IF for the rest - I Train at 7.30pm with a pre an post feed so even on this diet I can keep strength up while cutting. on +20 on training days -20 on off days. My calories are all clean ( chicken, steak, turkey, rice, Sweet potato and WPI + veges! ).

My training plan is a standard 4 day split but I like to mix it up by adding drop sets, negatives, changing exercises etc. Not planning on changing this as I have a good feel for what works well for my body!

About a week ago I came accross the "get up and go" stack ( oxy elite + alpha t-2 ) and was wondering how this would work with leangains.
Wasn't sure on dosage and how stim's go on an empty stomach.

To clarify, I have already purchased the stack but I am wondering whether I should stick with leangains or switch back to my old 6-7 regular meal plan.

Current Supps:
Eat Me - Whey Isolate
MP Creatine
Eat Me Glutamine
Flax Seed Oil/Fish oil
ON Optimen

GOAL: to lose 10kg (24lb) - Obviously not on the 4 week cycle but in general, will be happy at that weight to start a clean bulk/lean gains bulk.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would work great with LG...

I always like taking 2 OEP with 1 AT2 as the first dose, and 2 AT2 and 1 OEP as the second dose.

If you are tking a dose close to bed use only AT2...no caffeine

Please understand the doses above are MAX dosing. You need to start with just 1 capsule of each before increasing anything, or combining

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
It would work great with LG...

I always like taking 2 OEP with 1 AT2 as the first dose, and 2 AT2 and 1 OEP as the second dose.

If you are tking a dose close to bed use only AT2...no caffeine

Please understand the doses above are MAX dosing. You need to start with just 1 capsule of each before increasing anything, or combining
Cheers natty! I will be taking first dose at 9am then second at about 3 - usually don't sleep until about midnight so shouldnt have any trouble getting some shut eye.

Will work my way up to the max - Usually not effected to much by stim's but have had bad experiences with ergo shred a few weeks ago ( was fine until I started training then I would get migranes everytime ) Never had that issue before so it must be something in there not agreeing with me.

Thanks again

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
the stack just turned up (made it through customs like a boss!)

will start a log later on today!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you're already sold on the stack, but I just wanted to say that in a fasted state the effects of the stack will be amplified. Nothing in your stomach to blunt absorption, and your body's sympathetic nervous system is already engaged from the fasting (it's the sympathetic nervous system that acts through epinephrine/norepinephrine hormones to increase energy, focus, and fatty acid mobilization). So in theory throwing these supplements will stroke those fires harder.

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Looks like you're already sold on the stack, but I just wanted to say that in a fasted state the effects of the stack will be amplified. Nothing in your stomach to blunt absorption, and your body's sympathetic nervous system is already engaged from the fasting (it's the sympathetic nervous system that acts through epinephrine/norepinephrine hormones to increase energy, focus, and fatty acid mobilization). So in theory throwing these supplements will stroke those fires harder.
Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good stack on LG!

I've got a log started here - got a little more info about the plan and how the stacks effecting me.
anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204626&p=3442758&viewfull=1#post3442758

Thanks for the input!

EDIT: wont let me post links due to post count!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good stack on LG!

I've got a log started here - got a little more info about the plan and how the stacks effecting me.
anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204626&p=3442758&viewfull=1#post3442758

Thanks for the input!

EDIT: wont let me post links due to post count!
subbed your thread!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established