Alpha T2 - flu like symptoms?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 - flu like symptoms? (Update + start of 10day log!)

Hey guys/girls...I wanted to ask a quick question regarding AT2;

I took 1 cap first thing this morning, and within 10-15mins my hands were stone cold, head feeling like I have flu - tightness & fuzzy & goose pimples all over.

My question: Is there anything I can take with AT2 that will minimize these side effects?
I took it at 9am, its now 3:25pm and still feel awful :(

On a side note, i'm looking at doing a non-stim stack: shift / erase or erase pro & possibly one other...any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!!

Last edited:
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I took 1 cap first thing this morning, and within 10-15mins my hands were stone cold, head feeling like I have flu - tightness & fuzzy & goose pimples all over.

My question: Is there anything I can take with AT2 that will minimize these side effects?

On a side note, i'm looking at doing a non-stim stack: shift / erase or erase pro & possibly one other...any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!!
You felt absolutely perfect before taking the T-2?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
You felt absolutely perfect before taking the T-2?
Yeah, woke up feeling perfectly fine...I'm wondering if i'm just too sensitive to stims?

I've used warrior blaze in the past, and not had any of these symptoms. Could the Rauwolscine HCI cause this?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
The stimulant content of AT2 is very mild and shouldn't cause these problems. To make the effect milder you can take them with food as raulwolscine isn't effective in the presence of insulin levels.

If you take 1 with food and still have these problems it would be best you cease use of the product. The symptoms you present are not typical with this product.

Let us know how you get on. :)
Just found this in another post...I'll try again tomorrow with 1cap first thing along with some food and see how I get on :thumbsup:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I feel it's most likely the alpha-yohimbine. Even though it's more tolerated than Yohimbine hcl it can still effect some unfavorably.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found this in another post...I'll try again tomorrow with 1cap first thing along with some food and see how I get on :thumbsup:
Keep us updated!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel it's most likely the alpha-yohimbine. Even though it's more tolerated than Yohimbine hcl it can still effect some unfavorably.
I can handle Alpha-Y, but not hcl. I remember I got a bottle of Hot Rox a long time ago when I foolishly bought over priced products from Biotest. Tried to tough out half the bottle feeling like ass every time I took a dose before giving it to a friend.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated!
Thanks for your input guys, and will update daily see if i can get around these symtoms...i'd be interested to hear if anyone else gets any undesirable side effects from T-2.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your input guys, and will update daily see if i can get around these symtoms...i'd be interested to hear if anyone else gets any undesirable side effects from T-2.
From most of the logs it doesn't seem so.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
From most of the logs it doesn't seem so.
I thought that after spending sometime sifting through some!! No doubt PES produce great supplements, unfortunately for me I don't react well to an ingredient! Definitely be giving SHIFT+Erase(pro?) a try at some point in the near future.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for reading!!
It can be the rauwolscine if you are already on an SSRI or another drug that affects serotonin. If that is the case, Shift is less effective, but an option. Shift and Erase Pro works great.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've just woken up after a good 9hrs...feeling better than I did yesterday, but not 100% ��

Going to have some oats, and dose 1cap AT2 with that. Will report back later!

Alek, I'm not taking any other drugs/supps/medication.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
day 2 update!

GREAT NEWS!!

Had oats for breakfast this morning and took 1cap AT-2 with my protein shake...although I still have slight runny nose and bit of tension in my head, I've found taking along with food is much better for me. Sides that I encountered yesterday have certainly been minimized, and I felt great doing cardio this morning :thumbsup:

I've just had a late lunch (subway ham/turkey salad bowl + cpn flapjack)...and popped my 2nd cap of AT-2 for today!!

Can anyone chime in, will AT2 be as effective taken with food instead of empty stomach??

I've actually only got 10days left of the tub, as it was left over from start of the year, think i stopped due to an knee injury.

If anyone is interested, I could make a 10day log, including some stats, diet etc!? :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Day 3...

I attempted 1 AT2 cap first thing this morning, and I am happy to report that most side that I initially reported have subsided, I didnt even need food with it this morning :)

I wasn't as focused this morning, I think due to perhaps a lack of sleep (restless night) I was not in the mood to train. I did manage my normal session at usual weights no problem though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you gotta do is eat some carbs with it...it will diminish most of the Rauwolscine. That sounds to be what you are sensitive to

Glad to hear you figured it out