AT2 appetite suppression

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

AT2 appetite suppression

Is it common for the appetite suppression from AT2 to weaken to the point of almost not being there at all with less than a week of use? I still feel the stim but my appetite is kicking back in hardcore. I'm doing 2 caps around 5am w/ some bcaa before lifting and 2 caps around 11am or noon (last food before this dose is around 830am). When I started using it, my appetite was so suppressed I almost gagged on my post w/o shake.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I never got the appetite suppression from it, just solid weight loss. Generally only stimulants help me with appetite. For appetite I'd go with something like OxyECA, I've been on it for 2 weeks and appetite is still crushed. Although be careful as it's fairly strong in stim department.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Is it common for the appetite suppression from AT2 to weaken to the point of almost not being there at all with less than a week of use? I still feel the stim but my appetite is kicking back in hardcore. I'm doing 2 caps around 5am w/ some bcaa before lifting and 2 caps around 11am or noon (last food before this dose is around 830am). When I started using it, my appetite was so suppressed I almost gagged on my post w/o shake.
    I never experienced appetite suppression from Alpha-T2, but I know that it has this effect for others.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

The appetite suppression effects are very different depending on the person. I used to have to wait up to 3 hours post workout before I could eat anything and even then it was a struggle. Some people it is much more mild.

There isn't a right and wrong, the ingredient still works.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

fair enough. I'm going to have to do something about this hunger or I'm going to end up under the freeway eating someone's face.

hahaha. too soon?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I would try and eat a small clean meal to see if the hunger goes away some. I had a very similar experience to you, the appetite suppression was greatly diminished after a week of use. Doesn't mean the product isn't working, but like anything else your body will get used to what you are doing to it.

When hunger is really getting to me I try to down some more BCAA's. Usually seems to help.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would try and eat a small clean meal to see if the hunger goes away some. I had a very similar experience to you, the appetite suppression was greatly diminished after a week of use. Doesn't mean the product isn't working, but like anything else your body will get used to what you are doing to it.

When hunger is really getting to me I try to down some more BCAA's. Usually seems to help.
    That's what I've been doing. I'm thinking of including more salad greens w/ balsamic vinegar with my meals to add some volume to my meals and see if that helps. I'm good about keeping on track, it's just the hunger is distracting at times and I'm only ~500-700cal deficit.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

I had the same problem, added OxyElite and now my appetite is crushed.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    I had the same problem, added OxyElite and now my appetite is crushed.
    I'm selling my bottle of oep in the supp auction section. It made me feel like death, I couldn't handle it! It definitely further crushed my appetite though, just can't handle the feeling it gave me
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

On my second day of taking alpha t2, 2 caps. 0:30 am before getting out of bed and 1 caps 6-8 hours later, I won the custom of putting a reminder on the mobile phone 3 in 3 hours going to say eat, I spent a refefeição by 02:00 hours and 01:30 I went by another sleeping under a refeição.Vou on day 7 and still not hungry, and look who took the "animal cuts" in the last three weeks.

Note: Pardon my English (google translator) which is not always better
    " O que cresce sozinho é planta."
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

try munching celery If you want, helps some and is a negative calorie food, so...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    try munching celery If you want, helps some and is a negative calorie food, so...
    never seen a study showing conclusively that a negative calorie food exists though I've heard this concept perpetuated for quite a while. have you seen some solid info on this?
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I know you are on an empty stomach for your dosing. How long after your second dose do you eat?
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know you are on an empty stomach for your dosing. How long after your second dose do you eat?
    about 60-90 minutes after 2nd dose I eat lunch
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

Well you are doing everything right, it just seems the appetite suppressing effects aren't very strong with you. I wish I was like that, I still want to eat when cutting and seriously struggle to hit my protein intake for the day when on AT2 as the suppressing effects are so strong for me.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

It's ok, ill just have to fight through it. Looking forward to being a little leaner. Got up to 13-14%. Hoping this will help get me down around 10%.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i feel the opposite. i felt the stim for the first week but now dont but my appetite is shot

Similar Forum Threads

1. T2 - the God of appetite suppression?
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:20 PM
  2. Best PH for appetite suppression
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:01 AM
  3. I need SERIOUS appetite suppression
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. Appetite Suppression for my mom