Erase Pro at night?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It's recomended to take it in the morning but I always took the old one at night, is it ok to take Pro at night?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Cool, I take DAA and Anabeta in the morning already. Have been taking Pro in the morning also but gonna be fun to switch it up to see if I feel better while dosing at night instead!

Thanks!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, I take DAA and Anabeta in the morning already. Have been taking Pro in the morning also but gonna be fun to switch it up to see if I feel better while dosing at night instead!

Thanks!
DAA can be taken AM, Anabeta is best to split up throughout the day, or 2pre/2post workout.

A lot of guys i know enjoy the night dosing, you should enjoy your run!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Like mentioned it doesn't matter just be consistent.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's recomended to take it in the morning but I always took the old one at night, is it ok to take Pro at night?
As already mentioned, doesn't matter when you dose your single capsule of Erase Pro daily, so long as you do it consistently. My last few days on Erase Pro I actually dosed immediately post-training (training was at night), and preferred the results from that to dosing first thing.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok to take on a full stomach?
Erase Pro can be taken with or without food, so yes, you can take it after a meal or "on a full stomach".

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As already mentioned, doesn't matter when you dose your single capsule of Erase Pro daily, so long as you do it consistently. My last few days on Erase Pro I actually dosed immediately post-training (training was at night), and preferred the results from that to dosing first thing.

~Rosie~
SO- starring my pro tomorrow for the first time- just want to reiterate / recheck- pro can be taken on an empty stomach post training? (when cortisol hypothetically should be highest) Post training I immediately consume recover pro and 500mg l tyrosine. Then I eat like 30-60 mins later after my GDA takes effect. On non training days, I just need to make sure I take pro at same time.. Wiithout food is ok though? Obv bottle says with..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO- starring my pro tomorrow for the first time- just want to reiterate / recheck- pro can be taken on an empty stomach post training? (when cortisol hypothetically should be highest) Post training I immediately consume recover pro and 500mg l tyrosine. Then I eat like 30-60 mins later after my GDA takes effect. On non training days, I just need to make sure I take pro at same time.. Wiithout food is ok though? Obv bottle says with..
You can if you want. I have always dosed Erase Pro (and Erase) on an empty stomach. Personally also preferred dosing Erase Pro immediately post-training, and those times done, was post-training inclusive of weights at night. Instructions on products labels are usually given because they are the most optimal time to dose that product. That said, everyone has their own "sweet spot" re dosing/timing for different supplements and sometimes you have to try various things to find yours, and once you do, be CONSISTENT with the timing of it.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can if you want. I have always dosed Erase Pro (and Erase) on an empty stomach. Personally also preferred dosing Erase Pro immediately post-training, and those times done, was post-training inclusive of weights at night. Instructions on products labels are usually given because they are the most optimal time to dose that product. That said, everyone has their own "sweet spot" re dosing/timing for different supplements and sometimes you have to try various things to find yours, and once you do, be CONSISTENT with the timing of it.

~Rosie~
Awesome, thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hehe don't hate me-

Would dosing with a gda like slin sane or anabolic pump cause any issues? Like taking them at the same time?

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Hehe don't hate me-

Would dosing with a gda like slin sane or anabolic pump cause any issues? Like taking them at the same time?
i wanna know the same thing. i just got my recompadrol and i wanna know if i can stack that with erase just about 30min from each other

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God I hate myself- LAST Q. I promise

As long as I take it at the same time every day (Have determined between 7 and 8pm) will make for most consistent timing of Post workout
does it matter if the cap is taken sometimes with food, sometimes without? As long as it's the same time theres that perfectionist OC leave out the d, Rosie lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As long as I take it at the same time every day (Have determined between 7 and 8pm) will make for most consistent timing of Post workout
does it matter if the cap is taken sometimes with food, sometimes without? As long as it's the same time theres that perfectionist OC leave out the d, Rosie lol
Doesnt matter, as long as you're taking it every day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This^^^m although natty mentioned that taking it with food may slightly improve absorption

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehe don't hate me-

Nope - you're fine, although it MIGHT depend on the individual. I dosed Erase Pro with Recompadrol and personally dose all my Erase doses with Recompadrol (when I have it), and will actually start back on Erase and Recompadrol again tomorrow (now that I have it back).

No, it doesn't matter if you take Erase Pro with or without food - this has been mentioned before, although it IS recommended WITH food re absorption (as noted by Andrew re Josh).

PS. Nothing wrong with being a perfectionist (although, yes, I have learnt not to be so much ALL the time).

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dont hate yourself