Erase Pro at night?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Erase Pro at night?

It's recomended to take it in the morning but I always took the old one at night, is it ok to take Pro at night?

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Its ok at night, just take it the same time every day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.63%

Cool, I take DAA and Anabeta in the morning already. Have been taking Pro in the morning also but gonna be fun to switch it up to see if I feel better while dosing at night instead!

Thanks!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Cool, I take DAA and Anabeta in the morning already. Have been taking Pro in the morning also but gonna be fun to switch it up to see if I feel better while dosing at night instead!

Thanks!
    DAA can be taken AM, Anabeta is best to split up throughout the day, or 2pre/2post workout.

A lot of guys i know enjoy the night dosing, you should enjoy your run!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Like mentioned it doesn't matter just be consistent.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    It's recomended to take it in the morning but I always took the old one at night, is it ok to take Pro at night?
    As already mentioned, doesn't matter when you dose your single capsule of Erase Pro daily, so long as you do it consistently. My last few days on Erase Pro I actually dosed immediately post-training (training was at night), and preferred the results from that to dosing first thing.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its ok at night, just take it the same time every day
    Is it ok to take on a full stomach?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Fantman View Post
    Is it ok to take on a full stomach?
    Erase Pro can be taken with or without food, so yes, you can take it after a meal or "on a full stomach".

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

As already mentioned, doesn't matter when you dose your single capsule of Erase Pro daily, so long as you do it consistently. My last few days on Erase Pro I actually dosed immediately post-training (training was at night), and preferred the results from that to dosing first thing.

~Rosie~
    SO- starring my pro tomorrow for the first time- just want to reiterate / recheck- pro can be taken on an empty stomach post training? (when cortisol hypothetically should be highest) Post training I immediately consume recover pro and 500mg l tyrosine. Then I eat like 30-60 mins later after my GDA takes effect. On non training days, I just need to make sure I take pro at same time.. Wiithout food is ok though? Obv bottle says with..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    SO- starring my pro tomorrow for the first time- just want to reiterate / recheck- pro can be taken on an empty stomach post training? (when cortisol hypothetically should be highest) Post training I immediately consume recover pro and 500mg l tyrosine. Then I eat like 30-60 mins later after my GDA takes effect. On non training days, I just need to make sure I take pro at same time.. Wiithout food is ok though? Obv bottle says with..
    You can if you want. I have always dosed Erase Pro (and Erase) on an empty stomach. Personally also preferred dosing Erase Pro immediately post-training, and those times done, was post-training inclusive of weights at night. Instructions on products labels are usually given because they are the most optimal time to dose that product. That said, everyone has their own "sweet spot" re dosing/timing for different supplements and sometimes you have to try various things to find yours, and once you do, be CONSISTENT with the timing of it.

~Rosie~

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

You can if you want. I have always dosed Erase Pro (and Erase) on an empty stomach. Personally also preferred dosing Erase Pro immediately post-training, and those times done, was post-training inclusive of weights at night. Instructions on products labels are usually given because they are the most optimal time to dose that product. That said, everyone has their own "sweet spot" re dosing/timing for different supplements and sometimes you have to try various things to find yours, and once you do, be CONSISTENT with the timing of it.

~Rosie~
    Awesome, thanks
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Awesome, thanks
    No worries

~Rosie~

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Hehe don't hate me-

Would dosing with a gda like slin sane or anabolic pump cause any issues? Like taking them at the same time?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.1%

Hehe don't hate me-

Would dosing with a gda like slin sane or anabolic pump cause any issues? Like taking them at the same time?
    i wanna know the same thing. i just got my recompadrol and i wanna know if i can stack that with erase just about 30min from each other
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

God I hate myself- LAST Q. I promise

As long as I take it at the same time every day (Have determined between 7 and 8pm) will make for most consistent timing of Post workout
    does it matter if the cap is taken sometimes with food, sometimes without? As long as it's the same time theres that perfectionist OC leave out the d, Rosie lol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

As long as I take it at the same time every day (Have determined between 7 and 8pm) will make for most consistent timing of Post workout
    does it matter if the cap is taken sometimes with food, sometimes without? As long as it's the same time theres that perfectionist OC leave out the d, Rosie lol
    Doesnt matter, as long as you're taking it every day.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This^^^m although natty mentioned that taking it with food may slightly improve absorption
    doing my own thang!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Hehe don't hate me-

Nope - you're fine, although it MIGHT depend on the individual. I dosed Erase Pro with Recompadrol and personally dose all my Erase doses with Recompadrol (when I have it), and will actually start back on Erase and Recompadrol again tomorrow (now that I have it back).

No, it doesn't matter if you take Erase Pro with or without food - this has been mentioned before, although it IS recommended WITH food re absorption (as noted by Andrew re Josh).

PS. Nothing wrong with being a perfectionist (although, yes, I have learnt not to be so much ALL the time).

~Rosie~

19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Dont hate yourself
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Dont hate yourself
    Lol I was late to work cuz I kept typing every question I thought of instead of getting ready!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
  3. Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 12:39 PM
  4. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8