Alpha t2-this stuff is strong

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I bought this product last year and still have half the bottle.I take it only for 1 week whenever i feel weight loss is not happening.This stuff works very well.Every time i hop on it,I lose 1-2kg easily without making any changes to nutrition/exercise.I,sometimes worry about my thyroid hormones balance,because this product is very powerful.I have tried 3 fat burners more in the past but nothing comes near it.

Overall-10/10 for me

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I love at2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

I bought this product last year and still have half the bottle.I take it only for 1 week whenever i feel weight loss is not happening.This stuff works very well.Every time i hop on it,I lose 1-2kg easily without making any changes to nutrition/exercise.I,sometimes worry about my thyroid hormones balance,because this product is very powerful.I have tried 3 fat burners more in the past but nothing comes near it.

Overall-10/10 for me
Thank you for your feedback. Alpha-T2 is a great product - although I say you'd get the most optimal results if you used it for longer than a week here and there.

~Rosie~

Fantman

Awards
Hi all,

Overall-10/10 for me
How well does Alpha T2 work if you're not lifting weights?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well does Alpha T2 work if you're not lifting weights?
I personally notice the difference when using Alpha-T2 to when I'm not. If your nutrition is targeted specifically at fat loss for YOU (if that is your goal), then you may get some fat loss. However, if you want the MOST progress re fat loss, you WILL include weights in your training programme (don't focus only on cardio - and you can get away withOUT doing any if you want if you're lifting weights!), since it is the most EFFECTIVE mode of exercise re fat loss.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar