Erase Pro and Alpha T2 and last days of Kre Alkalyn

alexmcl04

Awards
I recently ordered 1 bottle of Erase Pro and 1 bottle of Alpha T2. I am at a caloric deficit of around 400 kcals per day and want to burn fat and keep my hard earned muscle. I want to start the stack at the end of June. Atm I am on EFX Kre Alkalyn and the bottle will last me until July 8th. Shall I start with the stack after finishing my Kre Alkalyn bottle or can I start earlier?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently ordered 1 bottle of Erase Pro and 1 bottle of Alpha T2. I am at a caloric deficit of around 400 kcals per day and want to burn fat and keep my hard earned muscle. I want to start the stack at the end of June. Atm I am on EFX Kre Alkalyn and the bottle will last me until July 8th. Shall I start with the stack after finishing my Kre Alkalyn bottle or can I start earlier?
You can start whenever you want. You should be using creatine as a staple even when using Erase Pro and Alpha-T2 anyways, especially if you are resistance training.

If you want fat loss, then maintaining your muscle mass is your #1 priority and fat loss only #2. You can do that - just ensure your nutrition and training are targeted specifically at what is best re fat loss for YOU. Also note, that you do NOT have to be on a constant caloric deficit for successful fat loss, and if you're not, then consider something like calorie cycling.

~Rosie~

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can start any time so might as well start right away:)

alexmcl04

Awards
You can start whenever you want. You should be using creatine as a staple even when using Erase Pro and Alpha-T2 anyways, especially if you are resistance training.

If you want fat loss, then maintaining your muscle mass is your #1 priority and fat loss only #2. You can do that - just ensure your nutrition and training are targeted specifically at what is best re fat loss for YOU. Also note, that you do NOT have to be on a constant caloric deficit for successful fat loss, and if you're not, then consider something like calorie cycling.

~Rosie~
Creatine is a staple of mine for sure. As long as it doesn´t interfere with the Erase PRO/ Alpha T2 Stack I am happy. I know that keeping muscle is key and that is the reason I would never aim for a caloric deficit of 1000 cals or more like others do who end up stringy and lose tons of muscle. I am also playing with a day where I up my carbs to keep my metabolism sky high.

What dosages of the products would you suggest for a 5 11, 190 lbs guy?

@Aleksandar37: I just recently ordered the stuff and have to wait until it arrives.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine is a staple of mine for sure. As long as it doesn´t interfere with the Erase PRO/ Alpha T2 Stack I am happy. I know that keeping muscle is key and that is the reason I would never aim for a caloric deficit of 1000 cals or more like others do who end up stringy and lose tons of muscle. I am also playing with a day where I up my carbs to keep my metabolism sky high.

What dosages of the products would you suggest for a 5 11, 190 lbs guy?

@Aleksandar37: I just recently ordered the stuff and have to wait until it arrives.
Creatine doesn't interfere with it, no (you should seriously know what creatine does, as well as both Erase Pro and Alpha-T2).

Doesn't matter your height or weight re dosing. If you're going to use Erase Pro use 1 cap once daily - preferably first thing, with or without food. With Alpha-T2, experiment a little to find your personal "sweet spot", and timing/dosing recommendations are 1-2 caps first thing and then another 1-2 caps 6-8 hours later, ideally on an empty stomach (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal, at least 30-45 minutes before eating).

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

~Rosie~
You can start any time so might as well start right away:)
Agree with both

alexmcl04

Awards
Creatine doesn't interfere with it, no (you should seriously know what creatine does, as well as both Erase Pro and Alpha-T2).

Doesn't matter your height or weight re dosing. If you're going to use Erase Pro use 1 cap once daily - preferably first thing, with or without food. With Alpha-T2, experiment a little to find your personal "sweet spot", and timing/dosing recommendations are 1-2 caps first thing and then another 1-2 caps 6-8 hours later, ideally on an empty stomach (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal, at least 30-45 minutes before eating).

~Rosie~
I know what creatine does, but nevertheless i prefer to ask the experts on the boards to be absolutely sure that I am making no mistakes.
Thanks for the dosing scheme.