Awards
  • Established
Recently i have added Erase to my supplement line which now stands at :

Karbolic
I-Load
Alpha T2
AX Supersize
Creatine and Erase

Since adding the Erase 2 weeks ago at 3 caps a day I have had a huge decrease in Libido. No drive, inability to get strong erections, and the only thing I added was Erase. I quit taking it all together, my question with this being an AI, would it drop my estrogen levels that low to cause this since i never had the problem before? And should it rebound on its own?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can drop estrogen too low and therefore negatively impact libido.

Some people find it is a strong libido booster at three caps per day, some neutral and some are negative (like yourself).

Either drop the dosage by one cap or stop it completely until you go back to normal and then start at one capsule to assess tolerance.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Big Thanks man, i was worried, never had this happen before! Shot my confidence down really quickly and hopefully i rebound pretty quick!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It shouldn't take long. It is a common problem with strong AIs if you dose them too highly.

Keep us updated. If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to ask. :)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, will do. A big fan of PES, just not Erase at the moment!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be, you just need to find the right dose. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can either lower the dose to 50mg, or simply add a libido-boosting ingredient on top of the 75mg/day. Tribulus and maca are both cheap and effective.

bubagump

Awards
Just add some daa in there with the erase and you'll be sportin wood all night well atleast i did with that combo

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As others metioned lower the dose and add a total testosterone booster. In my honest opinion, anybody that cannot handle low dose erase should get the hormones checked because they are probably on the lower spectrum. I could easily dose 6 caps a day, again I am not saying everyone should be able to do that but if people are having a hard time with 50mgs; more than likely their overall hormone profile is low.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
I was taking Forslean with this as well and still tanked. I am tapering off for a little bit and going to run some DAA and some Perform by AIsports. I will keep you updated in how this rebound works for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was taking Forslean with this as well and still tanked. I am tapering off for a little bit and going to run some DAA and some Perform by AIsports. I will keep you updated in how this rebound works for me.
Forslean's effects on testosterone are quite mild, so I wouldn't really turn to that for a libido boost.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
macedog24 Company Promotions 2
Prince IronMag Labs 0
macedog24 Company Promotions 0
Anabolics 7