Erase Pro and Gyno

Terencec

Awards
I did a cycle of anavar and I guess I had some estrogen rebound.
And I can feel a few lumps under my nipples, been taking erase pro for a couple of weeks.
I assumed that Erase Pro would be able to help with gyno. I am incorrect in thinking that or
do I need to up my dosage some.

Thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Did you take a SERM after PCT or only Erase pro?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What dosage are you taking for torem?

Terencec

Awards
Was taking 60 mg for a couple of weeks now i am upping to 120 mg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...I'm pretty sure it goes the other way around and you have to tapper down as weeks go by...could be that , what was cycle like?

Terencec

Awards
lol I know but a few guys said I wasn't taking enough and to up for awhile.
A nice clean cycle on var

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm could have started at 120/90/60/60...in case of strong shutdown and strogen rebound but if you are now back at 120 and not working...hm...shoot a pm to Dr.Str8ed lol he will know more about this than me

Terencec

Awards
I wasn't at a strong shutdown, when I had my bloods at the end of my cycle I was like 200+ test wise.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase or Erase Pro can definitely help gyno in some instances, but it is not proven to do so and we make no claims that it is 100% at preventing or reversing gyno. Not even pharmaceutical anti-estrogens have 100% success rate.

You can keep on with the SERMs and AIs and eventually your body will bounce back, but remember anytime you run a cycle of hormones you are making a gamble.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Did you have any previous issues with gyno ?

Terencec

Awards
Never had an issue with gyno before , i was thinking that it might of been the pro because I didnt get any symptoms until a week or two after being done with my cycle and on Erase Pro

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase or Erase Pro can definitely help gyno in some instances, but it is not proven to do so and we make no claims that it is 100% at preventing or reversing gyno. Not even pharmaceutical anti-estrogens have 100% success rate.

You can keep on with the SERMs and AIs and eventually your body will bounce back, but remember anytime you run a cycle of hormones you are making a gamble.
SPOT ON bro!