Adding to ErasePro and Alpha T2

cush75

Awards
Hello all.

New to PES and have been stacking Erase Pro and Alpha T2 over the past 2 weeks. So far I am happy with the results and am already planning my order for month 2.

Thinking of finishing off 8 weeks of Erase Pro, keeping the T2 and adding Anabeta and OEP. Looking for recommendations. Looked at SHIFT as well, my primary goal is fat loss.

Thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all.

New to PES and have been stacking Erase Pro and Alpha T2 over the past 2 weeks. So far I am happy with the results and am already planning my order for month 2.

Thinking of finishing off 8 weeks of Erase Pro, keeping the T2 and adding Anabeta and OEP. Looking for recommendations. Looked at SHIFT as well, my primary goal is fat loss.

Thx
Have you used either AnaBeta or OEP before? If not, then I recommend only adding in one - or staggering the start of them by a week or two in with the rest, so that you know how they affect you. No need to add in Shift if you're using Alpha-T2, unless you're looking at dosing pre-bed.

~Rosie~

cush75

Awards
I have yet to use anabeta. Right now I take 1 erase pro and 2 alpha t2 in the am; usually take a OEP (oxy elite pro) around 10am, then another alpha at 3pm.

Twice a week I do this with the Eat, Stop, Eat fast.

If I chose to add the anabeta, when should I take those? Didnt realize Shift had the same ingredient as alpha t2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to use anabeta. Right now I take 1 erase pro and 2 alpha t2 in the am; usually take a OEP (oxy elite pro) around 10am, then another alpha at 3pm.

Twice a week I do this with the Eat, Stop, Eat fast.

If I chose to add the anabeta, when should I take those? Didnt realize Shift had the same ingredient as alpha t2
Well, if you're ALREADY using OEP, then why ask whether or not to add it in?

Anyways, if you add in AnaBeta, you can dose several different ways - options listed below, from which you can experiment to find what works best for YOU.

Option A
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps ~30 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps immediately post-training
Dose 3 - 1-2 caps with a meal earlier or later in the day

Option B
Dose - 1-2 caps with 2-3 meals throughout the day

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10