shift?? - AnabolicMinds.com

shift??

  1. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    shift??


    What is the purpose of shift? I dontvsee much talk about it here??

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shift contains the thyroid modulator that is within AT2.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Shift contains the thyroid modulator that is within AT2.
    That sounds scarey! But I have been so impressed with the pes products I have tried so far! Thanks for the speedy response!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why is it scary? It is not suppressive of the thyroid like T3.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Why is it scary? It is not suppressive of the thyroid like T3.
    I guess any thing that can regulate your thyroid just sounds scary... I wanna try it... Is it recommended to stack wit ab elite and erase?? Sounds like a good way to shred up just a little bit more before summer hits!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    I guess any thing that can regulate your thyroid just sounds scary... I wanna try it... Is it recommended to stack wit ab elite and erase?? Sounds like a good way to shred up just a little bit more before summer hits!
    That is a possible stack. It really is a very versatile supplement that can added to many stacks (both cutting and recomp).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    That is a possible stack. It really is a very versatile supplement that can added to many stacks (both cutting and recomp).
    Ok so this is what my stack is looking like I've takin erase for almost 4 Weeks now gonna take another bottle of that and start Abe for 2months. With my second month of Abe I was thinking of taking shift with alphat2.. Does this make since??
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Ok so this is what my stack is looking like I've takin erase for almost 4 Weeks now gonna take another bottle of that and start Abe for 2months. With my second month of Abe I was thinking of taking shift with alphat2.. Does this make since??
    Shift and AT2 could be slightly redundant unless you want to use Shift to add a cap of the T2 to make the AT2 bottle go further.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Advanced Member
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53046

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Shift and AT2 could be slightly redundant unless you want to use Shift to add a cap of the T2 to make the AT2 bottle go further.
    Ok thank you sir for all your input, I really enjoy the science behind it. Thanks again!
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    986895

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ERASE, Shift, OEP was damned good IME.
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    10502210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    ERASE, Shift, OEP was damned good IME.
    I love rauwolscine so using OEP as a higher stimulant option instead of Alpha-T2 but adding Erase for anti-catabolic purposes makes great sense. It should be a very potent stack with many angles covered.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82880

    Reputation Reputation

    Shift on its own can work some magic, if you've got everything dialed in right, I'm definitely adding it to my next hardcore cut:

    Holy Shift! PES Shift a few comments.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  13. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,435
    Rep Power
    1606958

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I love rauwolscine so using OEP as a higher stimulant option instead of Alpha-T2 but adding Erase for anti-catabolic purposes makes great sense. It should be a very potent stack with many angles covered.
    Erase+shift+oep is great... Adding original Anabeta was insane. Best aesthetics I had in a long time.. Not sure how Abe would make any differences..? Thoughts?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7808

    Reputation

    Where did it go? I just looked to maybe get some and I don't see it at the Planet...not even in stacks. I searched and all I saw was "shift" by Synthetic Supplements. I just looked in here to see if maybe the product was discontinues or sold off to someone else.
  15. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    10502210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Erase+shift+oep is great... Adding original Anabeta was insane. Best aesthetics I had in a long time.. Not sure how Abe would make any differences..? Thoughts?
    AnaBeta Elite would only strengthen the stack. I haven't touched AnaBeta since the Elite version came out. I am trying to get as lean as possible without any muscle catabolism or loss of strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Where did it go? I just looked to maybe get some and I don't see it at the Planet...not even in stacks. I searched and all I saw was "shift" by Synthetic Supplements. I just looked in here to see if maybe the product was discontinues or sold off to someone else.
    Synthetic Supplements (our sister brand) is now selling Shift. 120 capsules instead of 90. Bargain price!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    115501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shifts pretty good for a non-stim, make sure your diets right though. It stacks great too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holy Shift! PES Shift a few comments.
    By RoadBlocK in forum PES
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM
  2. PES shift
    By titanman31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:52 PM
  3. SHift
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
  4. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in