PES Stacks - What do you guys want to see?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We already have many great stacks on NP -- are there any we do not have that you would like to see?

Can be mixed with non-PES products of course

Erase + Intimidate?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im on my fav pes stack now. test, primobolan and erase. i really like pes as a company. if i werent on trt and still dabbled in supps id try more out. i like to rotate erase and aromasin as my ai

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We already have many great stacks on NP -- are there any we do not have that you would like to see?

Erase + Intimidate?
Anabeta Elite & D-Pol: Testosterone Based Lean Mass Fusion!

:D

Another one could be Recycle & Erase Pro: After The Fact Natural Stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Erase + Intimidate?
Make the ultimate stack , Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite as a nice price stack, sickest combo would be EP+ABE+Recompadrol complete anabolic and myotropic domination for great LBM gains.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, and Intimidate would be interesting. I'd follow a log or two if someone decided to try the three.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, and Intimidate would be interesting. I'd follow a log or two if someone decided to try the three.
Lol that's my future stack along with tropinol and Recompadrol haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Digging the idea behind Anabeta Elite+Erase Pro stack. Seems like a no-brainer.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro plus something like Tropinol that has bulbine in it.
I prefer not to buy a supp like that solo cuz it always costs too much. Stack could prove cheaper.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see SNS has bulbine caps now.
Just sayin ;)
Erase Pro + Bulbine....PES + SNS FTW

Novice 58

Awards
im on my fav pes stack now. test, primobolan and erase. i really like pes as a company. if i werent on trt and still dabbled in supps id try more out. i like to rotate erase and aromasin as my ai
Not to hijack the thread. I am starting test cyp injections as trt. I have noticed a little bloating and possible estro sides. I was considering using an OTC ai like erase as part of baseline trt protocol ( as I am almost certain not to get an rx for an ai from my Endo and I don't want to use other methods to obtain unless absolutely necessary). Am- how do you dose your erase when u use it? I was hoping to be able to take a dose a couple of days following my shot. And be good for estro sides reduction. Then cycle erase as desired in conjunction with other stacks. In negotiations with my Endo now about injection freq and dosing. A lot to yet workout. I may post another thread about this if I get the time.

In keeping with the thread, I have a bottle of erase pro and ab elite I am dying to try. Was going to wait until my baseline trt is established. Will either influence my bloodwork to the point where I should be concerned that my trt will be thrown off by skewed test numbers

TY

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not to hijack the thread. I am starting test cyp injections as trt. I have noticed a little bloating and possible estro sides. I was considering using an OTC ai like erase as part of baseline trt protocol ( as I am almost certain not to get an rx for an ai from my Endo and I don't want to use other methods to obtain unless absolutely necessary). Am- how do you dose your erase when u use it? I was hoping to be able to take a dose a couple of days following my shot. And be good for estro sides reduction. Then cycle erase as desired in conjunction with other stacks. In negotiations with my Endo now about injection freq and dosing. A lot to yet workout. I may post another thread about this if I get the time.

In keeping with the thread, I have a bottle of erase pro and ab elite I am dying to try. Was going to wait until my baseline trt is established. Will either influence my bloodwork to the point where I should be concerned that my trt will be thrown off by skewed test numbers

TY
Screen shot 2012-05-21 at 8.56.43 AM.png

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'll get this going nicely :)

Double Stack's: Either Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite can be traded out for a regular version to :)

Anabeta Elite + Intimidate

Intimidate + Alpha T2

Erase Pro + Testabolan V2

Anabeta Elite + Reverstiol V2

Shift + Reverstiol V2

Erase Pro + Tropinol

Anabeta Elite + Tropinol

Anabeta Elite + Formula-X

Alpha T2 + Formula-X

Alpha T2 + SNS agmatine

Erase Pro + SAN Fierce

Anabeta Elite + SAN Fierce

Anabeta Elite + C20

Alpha T2 + C20

Shift + C20

Triple Stack's

Intimidate + Alpha t2 + Anabeta Elite

Anabeta Elite + Reverstiol V2 + Testabolan V2

Erase Pro + Intimidate + SNS agmatine

Alpha T2 + Reverstiol V2 + AI agmatine

Shift + SNS Fierce + Intimidate

Erase Pro + Tropinol + SNS argmtine

Alpha T2 + Tropinol + Reverstiol V2

Alpha T2 + C20 + Intimidate

Shift + C20 + Reverstiol V2

Shift + C20 + Testabloan V2

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I actually got one for you , since the usual OEP+AT2+Erase is NO longer possible due to OEP being banned (cry) why not:

Erase Pro + AlphaT2 + Recreate
OR
Erase Pro + AlphaT2 + New Dexaprine!

The usual Erase Pro + Intimidate has been said long enough , I personally think the best Test Boosting triple stack would be:

Intimidate + Tropinol (or SNS Bulbine caps) + Erase Pro. Why? Since Dosages are easy , EP and tropinol (or bulbine caps) in the AM and sweet dreams with Intimidate , the thing is , both tropinol and bulbine caps are Prolensis , so w.e you can workout for a deal to make it happen.

AnaBeta Elite + Any GDA/Nutrient Partitioner (Insert here: Recompadrol/Glycobol/Anabolic Pump) And since PES never had a problem stacking with USPLabs this could be a go for ABE+AP , but keep in mind the otherones , since some people are more partial for Na-R-Ala and some more to Berberine than to Phellodendrone and Crape Merlte , I think its just a matter of taste and what works for anyone.

Now for something that hasn't been touched yet, night-time fat loss:

You have Shift and Bulk Shift now in SS , why not go for something like a test booster , sleep aid and cortisol control:

ZMA+Shift+PureCAMP

Or simply go for deeper sleep and help in fat loss too:

1-Carboxy + PureCAMP + Shift

Many of these are simply ideas I cook up looking at the planets line-ups , they might not work as I am suggesting and they could be wrong ( for which i'll get smacked by smarter people than me here :p *cough* cooper *cough*). In summary , merely my humble opinion which has not and will not be evaluated by the FDA :p!.

Novice 58

Awards
Yeah, I was way further off topic than I initially thought,, sorry

I am gonna try ab elite + erase pro+ trt as soon as I get my trt straightened out

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Double Stack's: Either Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite can be traded out for a regular version to :)

Intimidate + Alpha T2

Shift + Reverstiol V2

Erase Pro + Tropinol

Anabeta Elite + Tropinol

Alpha T2 + Formula-X

Alpha T2 + SNS agmatine

Erase Pro + SAN Fierce

Anabeta Elite + C20

Alpha T2 + C20

Shift + C20

Triple Stack's

Intimidate + Alpha t2 + Anabeta Elite

Anabeta Elite + Reverstiol V2 + Testabolan V2

Erase Pro + Intimidate + SNS agmatine

Alpha T2 + Reverstiol V2 + AI agmatine

Shift + SNS Fierce + Intimidate

Erase Pro + Tropinol + SNS argmtine

Alpha T2 + Tropinol + Reverstiol V2

Alpha T2 + C20 + Intimidate

Shift + C20 + Reverstiol V2

Shift + C20 + Testabloan V2
nice keep em coming

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can imagine something like Anabeta Elite + SS Agmatine would offer some nice pumps.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read everyone else's suggestions, but the first things that come to my mind are:

Erase+CAMP+Something to decrease SHBG (stinging nettle?)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl Synephrine + Shift.
Heh

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl Synephrine + Shift.
Heh
If we discounted these anymore we would be paying people to take them away!

Unfortunately methyl-synephrine is just a one time run. I wish we could do it for longer.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Intimidate + Alpha T2

Shift + Reverstiol V2

Erase Pro + Tropinol

Anabeta Elite + Tropinol

Alpha T2 + Formula-X

Alpha T2 + SNS agmatine

Erase Pro + SAN Fierce