TRT guys and ERASE (the original)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How may caps per day are you using.

I'm prone to estrogenic sides, and I seem to do fine (un-tested) at only 1cap/day (alongside 175 mg/week test)

That said, "seem to do fine" and actiually doing fine are 2 different things. I hope I am keeping "excessive" aromatizating at bay.

Would like some feedback from others using Erase for TRT purposes.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only true way to know is by bloodwork. But I am on 125mg/week and I take 1 cap to keep E normal

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Natty

Doesn't that make you wonder why so manhy cats are taking 3-4 caps/day w/o even being on gear? Potential overkill?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I always tell people that sore joints means you are taking too much...but some people like to test it

Remember TRT is supposed to give you normal levels of testosterone, not higher than normal. But if one was looking to only keep E at bay, like myself, I use 1 capsule

I would use 2-3 if I wanted extra benefits

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No blood test, just seat of the pants test. I take 150mg of cyp and have for the last year or so and I will take 2 Erase the couple days following an injection to keep the edge off. I found that without it, the edge was nice, but slightly aggressive. Two Erase the day after and the following make that all go away. That's the only time I take it.