PES Insider???

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Will there be one??? If so, when??? Last thing I heard was that it was coming the first week of May. Im trying not to be disgruntled. LOL!!! I love PES products!!! May is almost over tho..jussayin.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the Carbonite stack sale was extended 1 week we pushed it back...it is coming this week :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great news!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be 2 insider announcements coming

1 for the USA
1 for the UK

International love

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

aceroni

Awards
Since the Carbonite stack sale was extended 1 week we pushed it back...it is coming this week :D
When should we be expecting dat dere insider?
Trying to grab another bottle of ABE + EP, but due to limited funding I really need to wait till the insider (sale) comes around.
Not sure if the insider will include a deal on synthetic supplements agmatine, but i'd probably be interested in grabbing another bottle of that, at a fair price- although I do see it is already on nutra for 15.99 which is a S T E A L!!!
Maybe a package deal of all three..?
Also, any word on that PES pre-workout?
Not trying to rush you / hassle you, just excited- From what I have experienced from PES products they kick ASS and I'd love to get a preworkout of that PES top tier quality =)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
No insider? 1st of the month has passed!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Imma be honest with ya brother I got tired of waiting for it!!! LOL. I like thoroughly enjoy PES products too!!!
Lol maybe next month

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Natty is a busy guy, I am sure you will see it in the near future

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Natty is a busy guy, I am sure you will see it in the near future
Fersure man! Coming up with game changing products is no easy task im sure. No worries :)

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
PES is a awesome company, I'm sure the will have it!
Can't wait for their new products that are in production! Exciting things to come from PES!

aceroni

Awards
got the insider. unfortunately, it's not at nutraplanet.. its at that same ****ty place as last time and they upped the prices for pes products =/
still not a bad deal though..

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
got the insider. unfortunately, it's not at nutraplanet.. its at that same ****ty place as last time and they upped the prices for pes products =/
Im not a PES rep but please read the insider email again. Its just not there, its at another place as well. I might have to jump on it now.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sweet deal for any one who likes alpha t2, that's for sure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We just ran a huge sale for memorial day with NP...gotta spread the love.

We will be doing more insiders from now on. Our goal is one per month

aceroni

Awards
^^ Yes i wasnt trying to complain- sorry if it came off that way. Deal is pretty redic- buy one ABE or PE and get TWO T-2 free.. wow!
i haven't gotten around to trying AT2 so, who knows maybe now is the time (i am cutting.. and it is summer time.. and i do love ABE....)

edit: anyone want to pimp AT2? I know r1balla has talked about it before..
double edit:: didn't realize there was a second vendor w/ better prices than G/C... wooooo! this deal is pretty nuts!

aceroni

Awards
yeah its done by friday the 15th midnight pacific time

uvawahoowa

Awards
yeah its done by friday the 15th midnight pacific time
I mean a limit to the amount of ABE you can purchase/free AT2 you can get. Ie can I buy 2 ABE and get 4 AT2 free?

Just to clarify, I buy the ABE from he specified retailer and PES sends me the AT2?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good deal! I have been looking into buying some Erase Pro for a long time and have be wanting to try the new AT2. The old AT2 did not agree with me (methyl synephrine) How will PES ship out the AT2? USPS?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
An insider a month sounds pretty amazing.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Will a tracking number be sent to whoever forwarded receipt of purchase? I haven't received a reply that you received my receipt, but I'm sure you guys are swamped.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Will a tracking number be sent to whoever forwarded receipt of purchase? I haven't received a reply that you received my receipt, but I'm sure you guys are swamped.
They said they wouldn't be giving replies of that nature due to the size of the promotion

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
DANGIT!!!! I had a 16 hour shift from He!! yesterday and was so beat when I got off work, I totally forgot to order! RRRRR....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DANGIT!!!! I had a 16 hour shift from He!! yesterday and was so beat when I got off work, I totally forgot to order! RRRRR....
You are a silly sausage. Email Natty and negotiate hard with him. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish, haha. I was talking about my order in time.
Haha, for a moment I thought Josh had driven them to you himself!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, this month's Insider was too good to pass up.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
You are a silly sausage. Email Natty and negotiate hard with him. ;)
After being called a silly sausage, how can I not?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got this for free:

IMG_20120621_132434.jpg

Thanks again, PES!

Guys, keep an eye out on that Insider! Some serious deals pop up every now and then!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I signed up for the insider email and never got any at all :(...like months ago...before my cut with AT2/ERASE

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
cubs1987 Supplements 113
bdcc Company Promotions 318
The Solution Supplements 158
Supplements 19663