anabeta/erase cycle question

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Originally planned to run this 8 weeks on/4 weeks off but looks like I may have to run just 4 weeks due to an interruption in my schedule. Question is, how long should I be off of this before I start another 4 or 8 week run? I'm 40 and this has been phenomenal, best non PH mass builder/recomp I've taken since the old Jungle Warfare I think it was....the one with "special" ingredients, years ago.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally planned to run this 8 weeks on/4 weeks off but looks like I may have to run just 4 weeks due to an interruption in my schedule. Question is, how long should I be off of this before I start another 4 or 8 week run? I'm 40 and this has been phenomenal, best non PH mass builder/recomp I've taken since the old Jungle Warfare I think it was....the one with "special" ingredients, years ago.
Lol, the infamous old "spiked" jungle warfare.

You could take as little as two weeks off, before jumping back on for another four. You would want to take 4 weeks off the second run though, just to keep things from losing their potency.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the products!

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
thanks...I think that's my plan then....if I wanted to make my next run 8 weeks, is 2 weeks still sufficient to reset my system or would 3-4 weeks be better? Supplements......the good stuff available now is mind blowing compared to late 80's/early 90's. Hot Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks...I think that's my plan then....if I wanted to make my next run 8 weeks, is 2 weeks still sufficient to reset my system or would 3-4 weeks be better? Supplements......the good stuff available now is mind blowing compared to late 80's/early 90's. Hot Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would take at the very least 3 weeks off, although 4 would be ideal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established