PES Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite - Day 1, continuous log

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Hey everyone,

New to the board as of now. Just started this stack today...a lot of guys from my *** are using with great results, with mediocre supplementation and diet. I'm getting ready for the NPC Natural Ohio in October. Diet and supplementation will be on point. 8 weeks of Ana-Beta Elite, 12 weeks of Erase Pro. If all goes well, I am going to cruise into show for last 8 weeks of diet onErase Pro and T2. Current stats, I am 5ft 8, and this morning hit the scale before breakfast at 179. Aiming to get out of the bantams and into lightweight. Get on stage at 154.5 if all works out right. My expectations are to put on maybe four or 5 clean pounds, and thin out the skin a bit. Here is a pic today, day 1.

Supps are as follows;
Carnivor Mass-2x daily
Carnivor-post
USP Modern BCAA-intra
Cellucor M5(bottom portion only,no stim) - pre
*** Refeed-bed
*** Sport Multi
*** Triple Strength Fish Oil
*** Probiotic 25 Billion CFU

Diet is generally like this;
6am-M5
6:30-8- gym and Modern BCAA
8-2 scoops Carnivor, 8 Starburst
9- 4 eggs, 2 piece toast, apple
11-2 scoops Carnivor Mass, 12 oz skim milk
1-1:30 - 8 oz chicken, 40 grams low glycemic carbs
3-4 -Chiobani, apple
5- 8 oz steak, 40 grams low glycemic carbs
7- 2 scoops Carnivor mass, 12 oz skim milk
9-2 scoops Refeed

Anyways, going to update weekly with pics. Excited to say the least. And if anyone is in the Cleveland area, stop by my *** in Rocky River...or come hit the weights at Iron Asylum!
Photo-0158.jpg

Attachments

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
In to follow a fellow Ohio boy! Good luck with your contest prep!

You'll love those product!

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Like I said, new to the board. Am I missing lingo by not knowing what, "I'm in" means? Lol. Anyways,plan on hearing from me every Thursday with updated weight, appetite, workouts, joints, and whatever else. Most importantly, the proof will be in the pudding, I will always have pics...not just my say so. 22 weeks til show, 8 recomp weeks,and 14 precontest slave weeks. Wish me luck!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm I'm means we are in for the ride brotha, good luck

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Count me in, good luck!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see another log with pictures, I am in.

If there is anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Ben

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
As promised, updates coming today. Will post new pics and my current thoughts on the stack after a big delt workout. But let me give you a heads up...wow! 4 lbs in 7 days, more than I ever thought it would be already.

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Ok,the pics aren't uploading, but there is not too much to report on visually yet anyways. Just a little bit drier look and a slight hardened "feeling". As I said before, so far, so great. Scale now up over 4 lbs. in 8 days. Big things noticed so far... my joints have really dried out, so I have upped my fish oils to 4 grams a day, going to see how that helps. Shoulders were almost painful to hit yesterday. My appetite has gotten fairly ridiculous...and I have included 1 lean protein only meal in between post dinner shake and casein. Also, have been adding a simple sandwich in between lunch and mid day shake.So roughly,an extra 500 calories, 50grams of protein, and 30grams of carbs. Still, it almost doesn't seem like enough. My muscles do feel slightly harder, and definately fuller. Vascularity has not yet improved, but I am pretty thick skinned..so vascularity improvements aren't really something I am expecting. Currently dosing the EP post workout to try and take advantage of the cortisol blasting properties, and ABE - 2pills, 60 min. pre,and with first carb containing meal post workout. So that's weekly wrap up number 1. Hoping the joint situation improves greatly, but I am overall very impressed so far! Maybe the guys at PES will sponsor my future guinea pigging!?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You work at Rocky River? I was just in last week.

I take it you're prepping for the lakewood?

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Yeah, I was off that day...but had just missed you at Midway. I was dropping in there to pick up ABE. Anyways, got your PM. Thanks a ton!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was off that day...but had just missed you at Midway. I was dropping in there to pick up ABE. Anyways, got your PM. Thanks a ton!
Midway was swamped when i stopped in, Ill have to come to Iron Asylum and train with you sometime. I'm still debating on whether or not i want to compete at the Lakewood.

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
I'm actually going to pass up the Lakewood show, and get into the NPC Monster Mash...Oct 20th in Cincinatti. Extra few weeks to dial in the new lbs. I'm putting on with this stack. Very happy so far...but thinking my gains are going to be well above the 5 clean lbs. I originally planned on! Which is good! I've got your card here at work. Will give you a buzz, and we can train.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually going to pass up the Lakewood show, and get into the NPC Monster Mash...Oct 20th in Cincinatti. Extra few weeks to dial in the new lbs. I'm putting on with this stack. Very happy so far...but thinking my gains are going to be well above the 5 clean lbs. I originally planned on! Which is good! I've got your card here at work. Will give you a buzz, and we can train.

Awesome, youve got plenty of time to add some weight before contest prep begins then. I know Tony from Great Northern is talking about competing at the lakewood, i might try and persuade Derrick to compete too, haha.

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Sub'd I'm about halfway through a Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, DAA stack and I'm loving it. If you've taken Erase in the past it's hard to believe the Erase Pro would be that much better, but it truly is, wonderful products. Good luck! reppin the OH-IO!

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Lol. I think everyone on this blog is from Ohio. Kevin must be doing a number on the Buckeye state. I am glad PES made its' way into my life. By the way, upping fish oils feels a little better. We will find out tomorrow for chest!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
OH-IO for the win!

Even though i'm in SoCal for the summer, my heart is forever in Ohio!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I think everyone on this blog is from Ohio. Kevin must be doing a number on the Buckeye state. I am glad PES made its' way into my life. By the way, upping fish oils feels a little better. We will find out tomorrow for chest!
You know it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd I'm about halfway through a Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, DAA stack and I'm loving it. If you've taken Erase in the past it's hard to believe the Erase Pro would be that much better, but it truly is, wonderful products. Good luck! reppin the OH-IO!
Thank you for the feedback on Erase Pro vs the original. :)

Ben

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late but in and on the same exact stack! Tear it up!

SGM1985

SGM1985

Awards
Well, today was the first day back after my off days...as I said before, the joints got quite tight and painful from the EP, but took my fish oil from 2g up to 5g a day. Warmed up the shoulders really well before hitting chest. Today was the first day that I felt like I was walking around with an extra 10 pounds of muscle. Once I got blood to the chest, shoulders and tris....game over! Noticed increased vascularity, even being a chubby bunny. The joints were a bit tight still, but nowhere near as bad as last week. Going to keep my fish oils up and hope for the best. Appetite is still up...but getting used to it. At first it was mind boggling to be as hungry as I was...now I get it. Feed the beast! Scale is up 5 lbs, without any bloat. In fact, increasingly fuller, harder, and more vascular. I do seem to be carrying a bit more water in my belly than usual though...but maybe the extra carbs and fat holding it in for me. Anyone else have that issue? Drying out everywhere, most noticibly my knees, with more visible "cuts" in my quads and forearms. Just not in the tum tum. Haven't noticed any real strength gains, but hell..only a week. This stuff is the truth!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin can cause some water retention, but it's hard to say if it's from that or the carbs (or some sort of combination).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin can cause some water retention, but it's hard to say if it's from that or the carbs (or some sort of combination).
Do certain %extract or mg cause more retention?

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
I haven't noticed any water retention whatsoever on my AE EP stack, quite the opposite actually, looking very dry. If I'm not mistaken EP has a diuretic effect, correct?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I haven't noticed any water retention whatsoever on my AE EP stack, quite the opposite actually, looking very dry. If I'm not mistaken EP has a diuretic effect, correct?
I dry up hardcore on EP as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one of the effects of estrogen lowering

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one of the effects of estrogen lowering
Definitely dry up on pro.. Hacent cracked the elite yet but lean xtreme made me bloat so bad I had to stop using it.. Even at one cap a day. HOPING elite won't do this... But similar ingredients with cortisol control n forskolin

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had 0 bloat on Elite. I don't foresee it being a problem for you, cheddar bob.

We swapped cycles i'm on Elite right now then going Pro. Digging it tho fo sho

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very particular with things causing water retention when I use them. I have never had issues with AnaBeta Elite. At the moment I am the leanest I have ever been- water retention is clearly visible if I store a lot.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very particular with things causing water retention when I use them. I have never had issues with AnaBeta Elite. At the moment I am the leanest I have ever been- water retention is clearly visible if I store a lot.
Cool. Good to have the reassurance.

Funny story- I had a dream that erase got put on the banned list flor the job I'm applying to hahaha I was crushed! Honestly idk what I would do if it ever was!