PES+finaflex cycle advice

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotten some advice from dw and Scottydoc from fina's end, hoping to get some more solidification and assurance from pes end as I'm sill a little confused.

So i like to plan ahead and I was thinking of running the finaflex PH 550xd this coming fall in november (should testing circumstances allow me) that way I can run daa with my post cycle n not care about potential bloat. I had some trouble working it out bc of prolonged AI use (550 has arimistane)

1) Is there a problem with using the tzole in october prior to 12 weeks of the erase/550??
2) do I need an intra cycle test booster to avoid shut down?
3) is erase pro+daa a strong enough pct for this PH?
4)do I need intra cycle cardiovascular and prostate support, 550 already has liver supports

I will be using erasepro+Anabeta all summer (July+august) taking September off from hormonals then

Oct- triazole+activate (really wanna try, no disrespect to pes ;) )

November- 550xd+ intra cycle support for cardio,etc? (it has some in it.. Is it enough??)

December- anabeta+erase pro+intimidate (would start 5 days before end of 550)+post cycle support for cardio, liver, prostate needed?

Jan- erssepro+anabeta elite

I want to have the 8 weeks of erase pro following the xd.. Is this realistic?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond, looking forward to using a PH for the first since 2008/9 when i did it all wrong. Really hoping AM can pull thru like always and help me set up a great cycle!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1) Is there a problem with using the tzole in october prior to 12 weeks of the erase/550??
Yes because there is a problem even if you only did the 12 weeks. You're knocking estrogen down for too long.

Shut down by what? I don't consider any of these true PHs that would cause shut down in a normal individual.

You seem to be planning a PCT for your PCT. Isn't the 550xd meant to be your PCT?

4)do I need intra cycle cardiovascular and prostate support, 550 already has liver supports
Not because of PES products. I really can not speak for other companies.

I will be using erasepro+Anabeta all summer (July+august) taking September off from hormonals then
Oct- triazole+activate (really wanna try, no disrespect to pes ;) )

November- 550xd+ intra cycle support for cardio,etc? (it has some in it.. Is it enough??)

December- anabeta+erase pro+intimidate (would start 5 days before end of 550)+post cycle support for cardio, liver, prostate needed?

Jan- erssepro+anabeta elite

I want to have the 8 weeks of erase pro following the xd.. Is this realistic?
Take December off. Again, it seems like you are planning a PCT for your PCT and I think you will be knocking down estrogen for way too long.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond, looking forward to using a PH for the first since 2008/9 when i did it all wrong. Really hoping AM can pull thru like always and help me set up a great cycle!
Hope this helps.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
550xd is a deca Pre cursor.... It's most definitely a PH
I'm indifferent on these "precursor" substances. Perhaps you should voice this question to the guys that make it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. Possibly.. Hard to say without bloodwork

2. No. If shutdown is going to occur then it is pretty much unavoidable and adding a test booster will not counter the negative feedback

3. Possibly but clomid is cheap and effective and for such a critical time why risk it?

4. Wouldnt hurt

We agree to disagree. I'm more than happy to answer PES product questions.
Theoretically 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one should undergo a 2 step conversion to deca

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Possibly.. Hard to say without bloodwork

2. No. If shutdown is going to occur then it is pretty much unavoidable and adding a test booster will not counter the negative feedback

3. Possibly but clomid is cheap and effective and for such a critical time why risk it?

4. Wouldnt hurt

Theoretically 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one should undergo a 2 step conversion to deca

Thanks. Yea it's a 2 step to deca..

I can't take anything rx / illegal.. Hell, the 550xd might not even be allowed. But since the cycle us sandwhiched by pes products which I used 8-9 months out of the year, utilizing 4 week breaks, I figured id ask over on here as well. Interesting (in a bad way) and confusing to get such conflicting opinions..