Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Time to DESTROY the FATS!

logo-new.png

alpha-t2.png

Me:

Ive been out of the gym"Dedicated" for about 7 months due to work and my schedule, I've lost muscle and added on some weight. I never was a bodybuilder, but like to stay in good shape and stay toned. The guys at PES were great enough to send me a bottle T-2 to help achieve my goals! if i can recomp, add some fibers and loose some weight id be super happy. I'm thinking about putting a photo up tomorrow AM and then one at the end of the run to do a compare, which i go by photos...**** what the scale says...lol so all in all I'll be dosing tonight and tomorrow due to schedule. I'm on the graveyard shift, start about midnightish to 8-9 ish..lol So feel free to join, bash, joke, punk me out, and post anythign u want..hahahaha

Age - Old, but i do have a birthday coming up next week!
Weight - 190
BF%- ?
Diet- Will consist of Chicken, brown rice, tuna, and greens..
I wanna keep the carbs low and the protien high

Training:
Monday - Chest/Bi's/Ab's
Tuesday - Shoulders & Tris
Wednesday - Back & legs/Abs
Thursday - Chest/Bi's
Friday - Shoulders & Tris/Ab's
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

Cardio - at least 3 times a week after workout.. M/W/F... Treadmill at 15% at 4.0 for 20-25 mins then run at 7.0 for last 10 mins. Trying to find something fun about doing cardio, i havent found it yet!

Supplements:

Will be dosing pre and post work supplements Simple basic supps.
All light will be put on T-2, and nothing else.

Product Info:

ALPHA-T2 is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:

+Target Fat Loss
+Provide Full Body Fat Loss
+Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
+Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters

This product has found its own category in a rather washed out market of fat burners. Alpha-T2 uses new innovative stimulants that are designed for one purpose in mind: Give users the fat loss benefits of powerful stimulants without the side effects associated with stimulant based fat burners. After all…side effects don’t make you lose weight.

So how does Alpha-T2 do it?

First, there is no caffeine or 1,3-dimethylamylamine in Alpha-T2. Second, it uses new innovative ingredients that closely target the fat burning pathways and do not target the pathways associated with the side effects of stimulants. And third, it includes pure T2, a powerful non-stimulant fat burning ingredient.
Alpha-T2 uses three ingredients that work together to give optimal results:

Rauwolscine HCl

This is a new fat loss ingredient that has shown to be a clean stimulant that up-regulates powerful fat loss pathways (the adrenergic pathways in particular) without heavy effect on receptors that would yield strong side effects. Studies even show this ingredient as the ability to slightly lower blood pressure – a very different effect than most stimulants.

These alpha adrenoceptors are prevalent in certain fatty areas of the body like the midsection, chest, and lower back. When they are “on” they are activating fat storing mechanisms. Rauwolscine HCl has the ability to turn off these alpha adrenoceptors and directly target fat loss in the midsection. Anecdotally products containing Rauwolscine HCl like Alpha-T2 have shown to be very effective at targeting the love handles and stomach.

Higenamine

This ingredient is known as a beta-agonist. Other beta-agonists you may be familiar with include ephedrine and clenbuterol. Crazy right? We all know these as having tons of side effects. Jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. But higenamine has not shown to cause any of this and in fact has also shown to slightly lower blood pressure like Rauwolscine in studies. A beta-agonist that can lower blood pressure is impressive to say the least.

Beta-agonists are the most sought after fat burners for a number of reasons. They are certainly the strongest fat burners, but they offer a unique effect to counter what many fear when losing weight. When dropping weight many bodybuilders fear they will lose muscle mass in the process. Beta-agonists have shown to have strong muscle preservation properties and be anti-catabolic in skeletal muscle. This makes beta-agonists extremely popular to those also wanting to maintain or gain muscle mass when losing weight.

T2

The T2 ingredients have become very popular in fat loss products. They have shown to increase metabolism and thermogenesis. It makes sense this ingredient is in the formula as the T2 ingredients are very popular non-stimulant ingredients.

In terms of effectiveness, users of Alpha-T2 are reporting equal or greater effectiveness compared to common stimulant based fat burners. A strong thermogenic effect coupled with a clean energy feeling is the most common way this product is described. This shows a great step in fat burner ingredient innovation for the supplement industry.

In summary, this product is a fit for essentially every crowd, as long as the hardcore guys can get their heads around the fact that side effects do not equal fat loss. Other essential fat loss ingredients can be added to Alpha-T2 if someone is looking for combinations.

References:
Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, et al. Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Int J Obes. 1991 May;15(5):305-315
Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-594
Flechtner-Mors M, Jenkinson CP, Alt A, et al. In vivo alpha(1)-adrenergic lipolytic activity in subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese subjects. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 Apr;301(1):229-233
Sax L. Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men. Int J Obes. 1991 Sep;15(9):561-565
Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D. Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Isr J Med Sci. 1991 Oct;27(10):550-556
Berlin I, Stalla-Bourdillon A, Thuillier Y, et al. Lack of efficacy of yohimbine in the treatment of obesity. J Pharmacol. 1986 Jul-Sep;17(3):343-347
Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Kucio C, et al. Adrenergic control of lipolysis and metabolic responses in obesity. Horm Metab Res. 1986 Oct;18(10):693-697
Perry BD, U’Prichard DC. [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. Eur J Pharmacol. 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-464
Berlan M, Le Verge R, Galitzky J, et al. Alpha 2-adrenoceptor antagonist potencies of two hydroxylated metabolites of yohimbine. Br J Pharmacol. 1993 Apr;108(4):927-932
Calorigenic effect of diiodothyronines in the rat, Antonia Lanni, Maria Moreno, Assunta Lombardi and Fernando Goglia. Dipartimento di Fisiologia Generale ed Ambientale, Universita degli Studi di Napoli. Journal of Phy8iology (1996), 494.3, pp.831-837
Metabolic effects of thyroid hormone derivatives. Moreno M, de Lange P, Lombardi A, Silvestri E, Lanni A, Goglia F. Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Università degli Studi del Sannio, Via Port’Arsa, Benevento, Italy. Thyroid. 2008 Feb;18(2):239-53.
Chang KC, Lim JK and Park CW (1986) Synthesis of higenamine and its cardiovascular effects in rabbit: Evidence for b-adrenoceptor agonist. Kor J Pharmacol 22:96 –104
A study on the mechanism of the yang-tonic effect of higenamine. Xiang Rong. Yi Ningyu. Xia Zongqin. PHARMACOLOGY AND CLINICS OF CHINESE MATERIA MEDICA. 1994-06
The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2007-04. Tolerability of higenamine hydrochloride in healthy volunteers. Yan-rong, Fang, Ri-yi,Yan, OUYANG, Meng, Hong-li.
Eur J Nucl Med. 1983;8(6):233-6. Measurement of effects of the Chinese herbal medicine higenamine on left ventricular function using a cardiac probe. Liu XJ, Wagner HN Jr, Tao S. Planta Med 2009; 75(13): 1393-1399. β2-Adrenoceptor-Mediated Tracheal Relaxation Induced by Higenamine from Nandina domestica Thunberg Muneo Tsukiyama, Takuro Ueki, Yoichi Yasuda, Hiroko Kikuchi, Tatsuhiro Akaishi, Hidenobu Okumura, Kazuho Abe.
CHINESE PHARMACOLOGICAL BULLETIN 1995-02. The pharmacologic action of higenamine on beta-adrenergic receptors in heart of mice. XIANG Rong; XU Jiang-Tao; YI Nin-Yu; XIA Zhong-Qin
Acta Pharmacol Sin 2008 Oct; 29 (10): 1187–1194. Identification of higenamine in Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata as a beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Gang BAI, Yang YANG, Qian SHI, Ze LIU, Qi ZHANG, Yuan-yuan ZHU
Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica. 1982-09. EFFECTS OF dl-DEMETHYL COCLAURINE ON β-ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS AND ADENYLATE CYCLASE IN TURKEY ERYTHROCYTE MEMBRANE. FENG Yi-pu, JIA Hong-jun, ZHANG Li-ying and ZENG Gui-yun
An Experimental Study on Adrenergic Effect of Higenamine in Rabbit Cardiovascular System. Nam Su Kim,Chang Yee Hong,Chan Woong Pak,Jung Kyoo Lim. Korean Circ J 1986;16:1-18

Dosing: Users should always take 1 capsule for their very first dose to assess tolerance. Some users feel 1 capsule 2x per day is all they ever need. The maximum dose that should be reached is 2 capsules in the AM on an empty stomach, and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach. Take all doses with water and do not eat for 30-45 minutes after dosing to allow full absorption.

:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this for sure!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never used this , but when i did start it i enjoyed it. Even though its twice a week, its different exercises. for example when i hit chest on Monday I'll do flat and incline, but save decline for Wednesday with other exercises. when i was running flat, incline and decline i was robbing myself when it came to decline. its what i do....lol

boogyman

Awards
I never used this , but when i did start it i enjoyed it. Even though its twice a week, its different exercises. for example when i hit chest on Monday I'll do flat and incline, but save decline for Wednesday with other exercises. when i was running flat, incline and decline i was robbing myself when it came to decline. its what i do....lol

The part I found odd was doing chest, shoulders and arms twice a week, but doing back and legs together once a week.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The part I found odd was doing chest, shoulders and arms twice a week, but doing back and legs together once a week.
no answer for back for really, but my answer for legs is i ****ing hate leg workouts!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a great run, buddy!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

In for an increase in frequency of lower body training as well! ;)

Ben

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for you getting back at it and burning it down! Go getcha some!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for my fellow Alpha loggers. Go get it!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
IN FOR THIS! Def look into moving some things around in your split. It will only help by adding back and legs in there for twice a week, especially if you are doing everything else twice a week. Maybe throw one of those off days in between your days.

BTW... you're going to love Alpha T2. Without a doubt the best fat burner I've ever used. I've been running it for 3 weeks and about 1 to go. It's going to be a staple for me from now on when cutting.

Good luck bud!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok... So yesterday was my first day using Alpha T-2, I dose caps separately both fasted based on the recommendations Completed a full workout to include cardio, nothing really jumped out at me...for obvious reasons, it was the first time dosing and i dosed it at the minimum. my body seems to never react with what ever i dose if its at the min..this includes Alcohol as well! haha

NOW, last night which was technically day 2 because I'm a shift worker, i wanted to dose it at 2 to feel or see the effects and the difference compared to one. HOLY COW, much difference...i felt it, I was ready to go all night, and the appetite curb is ridiculous. I usually eat like a horse upon waking up but i was like , ya know...I'll give it the 45 mins to absorb. I had to basically make myself eat at work, which is new for me ...hahaha. What i really enjoyed was the way i felt, i.e, non stim feeling and zero jitters. I took in Zero carbs from the time i went to work until now, and feel good...now obviously do it for a few days and I'll feel like **** I'm sure, but i didn't miss them at all which really leads me to think this is going to be an awesome time and I'll see vast improvement/changes when my run is over with T-2

I'll be doing my updates in the morning when i get home from work and before i go to the gym, much easier..aftI'm that im dead to the world :D Any questions please feel free or ask

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wednesdays must be brutal, 2 largest muscle groups on the same day!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a great run, buddy!
In!

In for an increase in frequency of lower body training as well! ;)

Ben
In for you getting back at it and burning it down! Go getcha some!
In for my fellow Alpha loggers. Go get it!
Squats are your friend! Embrace them!!! ;) Can't wait to see how this works for you.
Thanks fellas! ^^I cried when you said embrace squats like a friend :(, but i hear ya!

IN FOR THIS! Def look into moving some things around in your split. It will only help by adding back and legs in there for twice a week, especially if you are doing everything else twice a week. Maybe throw one of those off days in between your days.

BTW... you're going to love Alpha T2. Without a doubt the best fat burner I've ever used. I've been running it for 3 weeks and about 1 to go. It's going to be a staple for me from now on when cutting.

Good luck bud!
I can not argue your statement^^, being that i havent really touch a supplement in months i think this is going to really do justice..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wednesdays must be brutal, 2 largest muscle groups on the same day!
I need to switch it up, but i really dont mind the two together. Once im finished with back i look forward to the legs becasue its no more upper body:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping my T-2 comes in today!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 4 ! Growing to be a fan of this product more and more by the day....., I still cant believe how spectacular the appetite suppression is, almost afraid of not dosing it because the diet has been spot on this whole week. I have seen some guys not dose it on the weekends to try and make it last; but i'll be dosing it 7 days a week;). Also, Last night i did feel more on the warm side while i was at work, I'm guessing it was the therm effect of the product, energy isn't a placebo either, very clean and smooth since Ive started the product. I wanted to wait a few days before i really commented on it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day # 4 ! Growing to be a fan of this product more and more by the day....., I still cant believe how spectacular the appetite suppression is, almost afraid of not dosing it because the diet has been spot on this whole week. I have seen some guys not dose it on the weekends to try and make it last; but i'll be dosing it 7 days a week;). Also, Last night i did feel more on the warm side while i was at work, I'm guessing it was the therm effect of the product, energy isn't a placebo either, very clean and smooth since Ive started the product. I wanted to wait a few days before i really commented on it.
Nice update! I could use some of this stuff this week! I was out of town for a few days and not being able to cook up some chicken or steak really threw a wrench in my diet! Going to take a few days to get back to where I was earlier this week. Man it was nice eating a bit dirty for a change though!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update! I could use some of this stuff this week! I was out of town for a few days and not being able to cook up some chicken or steak really threw a wrench in my diet! Going to take a few days to get back to where I was earlier this week. Man it was nice eating a bit dirty for a change though!
Man, i didnt even think about that! this would wout nice for ya then.., eating dirty is nice, i agree hahaha

Nice update Chris.
Thanks Buddy^

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to add a comment...The last few days i have been going to sleep later and later in the day. keep that in mind <-----

My work outs have been above normal last few days from an energy perspective, not mind blowing/lock the doors, but enough to allow myself to notice, its safe to say its the Alpha T-2.. but even coming home, i've been staying up later and still working the same schedule into the next day. Bottom line, the energy is really there..its almost like a creeper...lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to add a comment...The last few days i have been going to sleep later and later in the day. keep that in mind <-----

My work outs have been above normal last few days from an energy perspective, not mind blowing/lock the doors, but enough to allow myself to notice, its safe to say its the Alpha T-2.. but even coming home, i've been staying up later and still working the same schedule into the next day. Bottom line, the energy is really there..its almost like a creeper...lol
So good energy boosts but not enough to throw your whole sleep schedule out of whack? Nothing is worse then heading to bed and fighting to go to sleep for hours...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of this morning, im down 2.5 lbs...i did look a little tighter in the mirrow this morning so obviously the BF is being lowered ..This is a plus! its a warm day today, so i plan on running a few miles here in a little bit :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 week down and seeing some weight loss! Nice job man keep it up and go for double that next week!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice progress for 1 week C

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been out of the gym"Dedicated" for about 7 months due to work and my schedule, I've lost muscle and added on some weight. I never was a bodybuilder, but like to stay in good shape and stay toned. The guys at PES were great enough to send me a bottle T-2 to help achieve my goals! if i can recomp, add some fibers and loose some weight id be super happy...
The PES crew are all awesome guys, Chris, and glad they are "helping" you out. I'm sure you're going to enjoy Alpha-T2 - makes an even meaner recomp stack with Erase, so maybe you might want to try that afterwards.

Anyways, I can't believe I missed this (although I haven't been around or as active as usual), but I'm here now.

I hope you had a great birthday (not sure if you got my birthday email) and carry on, soldier! :)

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Chris how is this going Brutha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Chris, get your butt out of the strip club and give us some updates man!!! LOL!

Hope all is well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im really liking Alpha T2 with my Anabeta Elite. nice stack for a cut for someone who doesnt need to cut that much. seeing good results so far! props to PES for making killer products.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im really liking Alpha T2 with my Anabeta Elite. nice stack for a cut for someone who doesnt need to cut that much. seeing good results so far! props to PES for making killer products.

Thanks bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thank you sir

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope all is well, Chris?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, all of the PES products I have used have exceeded my expectations. Thumbs up!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alright, So i had to go away due to what i do, but i will will work on a review this week!!!
No worries Chris

Btw I will message you when I am not on my phone, need to catch up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was passing through bud. Inbox is full. :)