DAA, Anabeta Elite, ErasePro, and Compound 20

boogyman

Awards
I took advantage of the last two deals and currently have all four of these products. I am currently finishing up a series of endurance events and am down about 15 lbs to 170lbs. The good thing is my stamina is off the charts, and I can see my abs for the first time in about ten years (35). Bad part is my weight and strength being way down.

So I have these products and was thinking about the best way to use them. I came up with two schedules.

First, take AE and DAA for one month. AE, DAA and EP for the second month, and Compound 20 and EP for the third.

The second was to take them all at once for two months, except for the Compound 20, taking that for the second month only.

Any advice on which way to go would be appreciated.

I will be doing a 5 3 1, lifting 4 days a week, with a couple sessions of basketball for cardio a week.

Other sups are BCAAs, glutamine, multi, and 3-6-9 oil, and a joint support sup.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took advantage of the last two deals and currently have all four of these products. I am currently finishing up a series of endurance events and am down about 15 lbs to 170lbs. The good thing is my stamina is off the charts, and I can see my abs for the first time in about ten years (35). Bad part is my weight and strength being way down.

So I have these products and was thinking about the best way to use them. I came up with two schedules.

First, take AE and DAA for one month. AE, DAA and EP for the second month, and Compound 20 and EP for the third.

The second was to take them all at once for two months, except for the Compound 20, taking that for the second month only.

Any advice on which way to go would be appreciated.

I will be doing a 5 3 1, lifting 4 days a week, with a couple sessions of basketball for cardio a week.

Other sups are BCAAs, glutamine, multi, and 3-6-9 oil, and a joint support sup.
For your goals, I actually like the first option. AE and DAA with a good diet is going to get your weight and strength back up without just adding useless mass. You can do a pretty nice bulk and then move into more of a cut with the Compound 20 and EP. Whether you want to do a true bulk and cut or more of a recomp is up to you, but it sounds more like you will be doing a recomp since you'll have the cardio throughout.

boogyman

Awards
Yeah, I thought that would be a good way to go, just didnt know if I was over thinking it. I would say a lean bulk is what I am looking for for. I am going to start the middle to end of may, after my last event I want to do a couple weeks of 5x5 barbell training since I have not really done squats, deadlifts and such for almost half a year. I will log it on this forum.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I thought that would be a good way to go, just didnt know if I was over thinking it. I would say a lean bulk is what I am looking for for. I am going to start the middle to end of may, after my last event I want to do a couple weeks of 5x5 barbell training since I have not really done squats, deadlifts and such for almost half a year. I will log it on this forum.
Not over thinking it at all. You've got a good plan and no overlap with product ingredients. And I totally hear you on the squats and deadlifts as I'm just easing back into deads myself having had some lower back issues...slow and steady! A log would be awesome and very much appreciated!:) See how your body responds and you could always repeat that stack over at the end of the third month if it works for:)