erase body temp raise?

Potatobake

Awards
took 1 cap erase ~60 mins ago and i'm certainly feeling alot warmer, its no big deal but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this? what causes it?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what would be making you warmer, especially this soon into it. Usually Alpha-T2 produces that effect.

Potatobake

Awards
yeah i can't think of any reason specifically why. found someone else who experienced the same (below) but it doesnt seem common

on the other hand, PES is on to something with Erase affecting the thyroid, after i take my night dose i feel heat about a half hour later, even this morning after my dose i'm at work and feel a warmth similar to the Alpha T2, that stack should be killer for fat loss, might be my winter cut stack since i plan on laying off hormonals for awhile after this

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo, perhaps it carries with it some of the thermogenic characteristics?

Potatobake

Awards
Possibly - but for what its worth i haven't noticed it again, maybe it was just a little anxiety about taking a new supp, lol. thanks for responding.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I just started taking erase and in hot as hell! But oh wait I just started tanning and now in burnt!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
There could be a couple factors such as the fact that it will raise thyroid production which in turn could increase body temperature. A rise in androgens from the estradiol suppression can also result in a rise of body temperature.