alpha t-2

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Took my first dosages today, and holy crap, I look at food, and it almost makes me feel disgusted!!

Probably more potent sense I have no tolerance to it, but what a great product!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback! Are you using this for a cut?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dosages today, and holy crap, I look at food, and it almost makes me feel disgusted!!

Probably more potent sense I have no tolerance to it, but what a great product!!
Sounds like you're in for a nice cut!

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
yes, I am, my goal is to be able to see my abs, while not flexing (played soccer my whole life, always had a strong enough core that if i flexed i could see them) for this summer

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, I am, my goal is to be able to see my abs, while not flexing (played soccer my whole life, always had a strong enough core that if i flexed i could see them) for this summer
Please let us know how it continues to go. Have you considered adding some Erase Pro into the mix?

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
well I just came off pct with erase pro about 2 weeks ago, so, probably not

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you like it!

AT2 in terms of appetite suppression is too strong for me to use at full dose regularly. I like to eat an hour after training and sometimes it would take me 2-3 hours to eat and I would have to force food down against my will.

If I ever go out to somewhere I know the food is going to be 'questionable' I know Alpha-T2 can sort me out and keep me from hitting the burger and hot dog stand lol.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Bump, the past few days i have tried 2/2 and yesterday I had a head ache all day, (no one in my family gets head aches unless they are sick), then ended up puking probably my entire days worth of food up last night, Think this was because of the alpha t-2? I have had flu's before that last for 1 day, puke my guts out, then im fine before.... so, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else before? (I feel relatively good today, haven't taken any alpha t-2)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you on any meds or other supplements that act on the serotonin system?

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
It just happend to be the day after I started doing the 2/2 system. But some other people at my job have gotten a little sick lately, so I am going to hack it up to a stomach flu. I will start off with 2/1 this monday, and hopefully things go smoothly :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like more of a fluke at this point (at least that's what I hoping).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have only been on it for a few days but the stim feeling isnt that strong at all and i dont take many stims throughout the year. im gonna bump up the morning dosage to 2 caps and see. i like it, just wanna see how strong it can get. i like the way it feels now though

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Well I found out it wasn't a fluke, that past few days I have been taking 1/1. If I take 2 at the same time, I cannot eat anything for a few hours, without it sitting funny in my stomach. And that day I threw up I took 2/2.

Been contemplating taking 1 in the morning, and 2 after dinner, to prevent any late night snacking... anyone have a opinion on this?? Would it work good to have this in my system while I sleep? (with this way I think I would be able to get some calories in me for my workout, but then fast at night)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I found out it wasn't a fluke, that past few days I have been taking 1/1. If I take 2 at the same time, I cannot eat anything for a few hours, without it sitting funny in my stomach. And that day I threw up I took 2/2.

Been contemplating taking 1 in the morning, and 2 after dinner, to prevent any late night snacking... anyone have a opinion on this?? Would it work good to have this in my system while I sleep? (with this way I think I would be able to get some calories in me for my workout, but then fast at night)
It would possibly disturb sleep, depending on how sensitive to CNS stimulants you are.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I haven't taken the newer version but the latest I dose any stims usually is around 6 hours before bed. AT2 didn't affect my sleep when I dosed it this close to bed. I don't remember the appetite reduction effect but it should help a little. :D

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
That's weird, I hardly feel any sort of stim effect from alpha t-2. Maybe a tiny tiny bit, but the appetite reduction hits me like a freight train.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's weird, I hardly feel any sort of stim effect from alpha t-2. Maybe a tiny tiny bit, but the appetite reduction hits me like a freight train.
This is the same with me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agree here, same with me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I echo the comments above, AT-2 has no stims ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats one of the things I love about AT-2, I can take it late in the day and have no impact on my sleeping habits, actually Shift comes to mind b/c you can take it before bed time and keep losing weight through the night

cush75

Awards
I actually have felt some effects if I take AmiNO Energy (Optimum Nutrition) right after I take A2 and Erase Pro. Strong enough that I wont do it again.

I backed off of that and have been fine. Currently taking Erase Pro (1cap) and A2 (2 caps) at 6:30am...holding off any caffeine stimulant until later in the day. Just took 1 OEP at 10 and feel fine.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have felt some effects if I take AmiNO Energy (Optimum Nutrition) right after I take A2 and Erase Pro. Strong enough that I wont do it again.

I backed off of that and have been fine. Currently taking Erase Pro (1cap) and A2 (2 caps) at 6:30am...holding off any caffeine stimulant until later in the day. Just took 1 OEP at 10 and feel fine.
Amino Energy probably has a good bit of L-Tyrosine. Tyrosine + rauwolscine can cause side effects in some people.