1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Erase Pro and healing inury??

so ive ran erase/erase pro a couple of times..this being my 3rd run - ive always had pretty bad joint issues while on it but ive learned to supplement the hell outta the issue with mad fish oil and cissus.. it does the trick for the most part but still a little dry/achy..

anyways last saturday i sprained my left wrist due to an unbalance in weight on the bench..god damn noob i was liftin with loaded up the wrong weight. anyways..
    its been a week and im still hurting pretty bad - havent lifted upper body all week, just hitting legs and core and some cardio..
    my question is could the EP be keeping this from healing quicker since my joints are dried the F out?? it seems like i should be feeling a little bit of relief by now..maybe a dumb question but god damn i need to get back to some arm and chest work!! i feel like im getting smaller by the day!! lol

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i dont know how EP/Erase irritates joints, so if a rep wants to chyme in on that, c'mon....but a sprain is dealing with the tendons or ligaments... A strain is with the tendon, sprain with the ligament. they become super stretched out or even ruptured. yours sounds like a sprain but hard to tell. I would think that if fish oil and ciccus help while on erase, then erase is decreasing the amount of synovial fluid therefor making your joints ache but i could be completely wrong. I have never researched on why Erase and EP makes some peoples joints ache, thats just my guess. so if i am right, then EP shouldnt affect the recovery time of a sprain since the sprain is dealing with the tendon and cartilage and not the actual joint.

I had this happen to me, although it was with dips. my pain went away in a little over a week. this is what i did to help.

1. Apply Bio Freeze throughout the day

2. Stretch/Rotate your wrist throughout the day (slowly)

3. Tape it when you do to the gym, even if you arent doing presses or anything.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

R1 thanks fir the reply man. Was beginning to think no one would share an opinion. Even a simple I don't know would suffice..anyways, what you're saying makes perfect sense, sounds like I should've paid more attention during anatomy. I've never really dealt with a sprain before and it had seemed to have little to no recovery in a Weeks span. I ended up dropping the EP for the past couple days but started back up today, day 9 after the injury and I'm starting to notice recovery - whether our not there is a connection between the 2, I'm still unsure but I think it just needed more time.

Thanks for your take on the situation
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Also I've been doing daily exercises like you mentioned, taking nsaid's at night..

Haven't used braces or tape simply because I couldn't do any upper body workouts..gonna pick up some wrist braces today
    Cultivating Mass.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

No, it shouldnt be hindering your recovery. R1balla has provided some sound advice.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

well FML. its been nearly two weeks and i was finally noticing some recovery. bought some wrist wraps and been slowly working back into things. hit some bench press, light VERY light incline DB, some light weight curls yesterday. everything seemed to be fine..

so today i went to do shoulders, again going pretty easy.. using some 25lb db's doing lateral raises. first one i do i get shooting pain thru my wrist. im back to square one - totally ****ed. it feels as bad as it did the day it happened 12 days ago.
    my frustration level is at an all time high - not lifting for nearly two weeks and now im expecting its going to be another 3 before i even give this a shot.

wtf could be causing this?? it really doesnt seem logical to me. it cant be a simple sprain, and if so it seems liek somethign is hindering my ability to heal.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I had pain come back from a former injury after taking erase pro for about 1 week. It got so bad I had to completely stop.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I had pain come back from a former injury after taking erase pro for about 1 week. It got so bad I had to completely stop.
    see man i swear theres a connection. im not crazy.. im not in anyway talking down about the product because i absolutely love it. but god damn.. somethign just aint right. im gonna hold off on the erase for a week and see how that goes.

how long did it take for you to start feeling ok after you stopped?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    see man i swear theres a connection. im not crazy.. im not in anyway talking down about the product because i absolutely love it. but god damn.. somethign just aint right. im gonna hold off on the erase for a week and see how that goes.

how long did it take for you to start feeling ok after you stopped?

At least a week, but I'm pretty sure I injured it more somehow either during or slightly after stopping. I'm still getting pain in my shoulder area at this point. Really I think I injured it more or re-injured it. So it may just be coincidence, but if it drys out your joints couldn't that lead to injury?. Common sense says you want your joints lubricated while working out, not dried out. I love PES but I'm not gonna go back on till I pre-load with cissus for at least a month and run it throughout my cycle.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

right on brotha..well as of tomorrow im taking a break. we'll see how things go. im gonna be upping my bcaa's, continue with cissus and fish oil - just picked up some glucosamine too. will this do a god damn thing?? i dont know, but i hope. im losing my mind over this.
    since i cant do upper body lifts ive been really focusing on my core and still hitting legs. upped my cardio to everyday. just worried im gonna lose some muscle mass doing all this cardio and not hitting any chest,arms,back,shoulders.

on another note i started osta rx the same day i sprained my wrist..ive stayed on because i didnt think it would last this long.. now im 2 weeks deep on the osta - feel like im wasting it.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

right on brotha..well as of tomorrow im taking a break. we'll see how things go. im gonna be upping my bcaa's, continue with cissus and fish oil - just picked up some glucosamine too. will this do a god damn thing?? i dont know, but i hope. im losing my mind over this.
    since i cant do upper body lifts ive been really focusing on my core and still hitting legs. upped my cardio to everyday. just worried im gonna lose some muscle mass doing all this cardio and not hitting any chest,arms,back,shoulders.

on another note i started osta rx the same day i sprained my wrist..ive stayed on because i didnt think it would last this long.. now im 2 weeks deep on the osta - feel like im wasting it.
    So the oxta rx isn't helping with the joint pain?. Interesting because I thought it was suppose to help with that. Also please stop using the Lords name in vain. Some people don't realize how offensive that can be to others, so I'm just gonna politely ask you to stop. Thanks.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

yeah the osta's definitely not doing much in that dept. i thought it would help the recovery as well. if anything im gonna stay on as i hope it preserves mass while i burn cals.

and my apologies, i didnt mean to offend.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

ohh and to clarify - its not so much joint pain anymore. all my joints feel fine now, besides my left wrist.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

yeah the osta's definitely not doing much in that dept. i thought it would help the recovery as well. if anything im gonna stay on as i hope it preserves mass while i burn cals.

and my apologies, i didnt mean to offend.
    You are talking about the IronMagLabs product correct?. What dosage have you been taking it at?. Have you considering raising the dosage?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

correct im using IML's osta rx. im using 20mgs (3 caps) which is the suggested dosage. i didnt really intend to up the dose because for one i wanted to do a 2 month run with my 2 bottles, and secondly i want to stay in the non supressive zone. i hear there is possible supression at higher doses.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

correct im using IML's osta rx. im using 20mgs (3 caps) which is the suggested dosage. i didnt really intend to up the dose because for one i wanted to do a 2 month run with my 2 bottles, and secondly i want to stay in the non supressive zone. i hear there is possible supression at higher doses.

Yes possible suppression but I read it is still very mild and would not require the use of a SERM.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

well maybe ill order another bottle then.. hard to say - as i dont really know how effective it is yet since i havent been able to train properly.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

well maybe ill order another bottle then.. hard to say - as i dont really know how effective it is yet since i havent been able to train properly.
    I'd stop taking it now then to at least save some money. It is expensive stuff, at least for me it is. I plan on trying some also. Now at least I know that maybe it needs a higher dosage to be effective. Either that or it just takes a while to kick in?.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd stop taking it now then to at least save some money. It is expensive stuff, at least for me it is. I plan on trying some also. Now at least I know that maybe it needs a higher dosage to be effective. Either that or it just takes a while to kick in?.
    see thats just it, i feel like like if i stop taking it now - and im in better health next week - then its going to take time to kick in once i start again,, and yes it didnt come cheap. especially for my broke ass.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

see thats just it, i feel like like if i stop taking it now - and im in better health next week - then its going to take time to kick in once i start again,, and yes it didnt come cheap. especially for my broke ass.

I would think 2 weeks is long enough for it to start kicking in, but really I have no clue. Maybe someone with more experience is watching this thread and can help you out. Hopefully. I would really like to know this two as I have been saving up for two bottles of the stuff. I may just not purchase it at all now. Anyone watching this thread that knows more about this please chime in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:38 AM
  2. healing hgh?
    By lennoxchi in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:55 PM
  3. igf and healing
    By NevrEnuf in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:50 PM