Using Erase in TRT

lboston

lboston

Awards
I've been discussing erase in the regular supplement section and had some great feedback from guys.

I'm wanting to use erase in conjunction with TRT and was curious if anyone had any experience with it. I think I read somewhere that natty did, but I can't find the thread.

How would you dose it for those purposes. I don't want to kill my E levels, but they are high.

I just came off Clomid for TRT because my estrogen was around 142 on a scale of 40-120. Starting having some nipple sensitivity. Clomid had me high on T at 720 ng/dl, but doc and I decide on test cyp injections.

lboston

lboston

Awards
...meant to add, was on Clomid due to fear of infertility if I used testosterone, however, wife is now pregnant so not a concern at the time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Natty uses Erase and he is on TRT

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thought so-I'm hoping he'll chime in here.
As if by magic!

I take 25mg per day and my lipids did not change over a 6 month period.

I do not recommend taking it for this long though. I was under doctor supervision and approval
Nadda...i get bloodwork every 6 months. I just asked to switch from anastrozole to Erase because anastrozole is expensive for me

Again, under doctor supervision and approval. I gave him quite an education on Erase. I believe he said "well I learned something new today" at the end of the convo
I will get some bloodwork on taking 3 per day for 3 weeks on the last day of week 3.

I use it to control estrogen while on TRT. The changes I notice most is the ability to stay looking lean. When I am not taking Erase, I get that soft look in my midsection very fast and it is hard to get it to go away.

I also feel much harder and dry, but not too dry

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a problem, if there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Ben