Get On The Insider! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Get On The Insider!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    I believe if you mention other retailers within your OWN sponsored forum (how this is in PES's personal, PAID forum), then it is ok.

    PES can point to sales on its own site or any other site as long as its a board sponsor and keeps these posts to their own section.

  2. aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^ FINALLY got my bottles, only a few days late, nbd.. My bro is on day2 of ABE and is just starting a new volume training program (Mountain Dog).. His muscles are looking fuller already!! Mirin his gains
    Wheres this next insider info email..? Wishing I would have bought two of the deal.. Ooohh welll
  3. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    ^^ FINALLY got my bottles, only a few days late, nbd.. My bro is on day2 of ABE and is just starting a new volume training program (Mountain Dog).. His muscles are looking fuller already!! Mirin his gains
    Wheres this next insider info email..? Wishing I would have bought two of the deal.. Ooohh welll
    Great early feedback. Not many supplement make a visible different to how someone looks that quickly.

    Thanks for posting this!

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    AnaBeta Elite isn't at Nutraplanet yet.
    When is Nutra going to get it???
  5. louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    27023

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    More insider buzz coming next week
    When is more buzz coming??? That was posted last week.
  6. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    we want more buzz
  7. WeaponX1984's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    206456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Have the samples gone out yet? Or is that a hold for whenever the PWO is released?
  8. WeaponX1984's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    206456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    we want more buzz
    I second this!
  9. aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i havent gotten my sample yet brah.
  10. shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    more buzz times 3 hey where is natty!! any good deals coming on ab elite?? i am hoping somthing like the initial anabeta elite, somre real good deal to go w my erase pros haha. Now that was a great deal , when i got that i got 2 anas with each pro erase.

    any info about the best supps in the world??
  11. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Out of interest what deals would you like to see?

    Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest what deals would you like to see?

    Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.
    Well, i know anabeta elite ingredients are expensive due to the high quality extracts. But i was and am expecting an introductory sale or deal like when you guys first launched the original anabeta. I mean it was like 25 or 29 bucks if i remember when introduced to nutra and it was a one time only deal. Later on anabeta retailed at 44 bucks or so. But by then lots of people had tried it and im sure there was a lot of returning customers who wouldnt mind paying the retail price since theyve tryed and experienced great results from it.
    At least i know i have ever since tried anabeta for the first time become a believer. I remember the time when the announcement came i really wasn't interested cause it sounded like a prime or pink magic type of supp but that deal made me snach a couple bottles and long and behold here you have me a believer and loyal customer for anabeta.

    is one of the few things out there i have stumble across that has actually worked.

    Im still awaiting some BUZZ for another great sale haha. If it happens, ill be checking my email on the daily for sure.
  13. shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Anyhow, on the deals i would like to see: Maybe a twin pack anabeta elite at an introductory deal Not g n c though i, hate that store.
    I would also love a deal with ANABETA ELITE plus your new PREWORKOT stack, that would be sick

    cheers
  14. louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    27023

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest what deals would you like to see?

    Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.

    Well, since USP labs and PES could come together to create a stack, why cant PES and Athletix come together... Specifically, Anabeta Elite and Licogenix or Even Formula X and Erase Pro
  15. aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^^ Yes, another twin pack of ABE + PE by PES would be SIIIIIIIIIICK...
    either that or ABE + the new pre workout..
    or evena double ABE pack..?
    i regret only buying one deal of ABE+ PE.. Instantly buying another once it comes on sale.
    and again like shinivan said-- at first my brother was skeptical, but now he is noticing the effects of ABE on DAY THREE!!
    his muscle bellies are more full than ever... I think he'll be a returning customer as well =)
  16. BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    ^^ Yes, another twin pack of ABE + PE by PES would be SIIIIIIIIIICK...
    either that or ABE + the new pre workout..
    or evena double ABE pack..?
    i regret only buying one deal of ABE+ PE.. Instantly buying another once it comes on sale.
    and again like shinivan said-- at first my brother was skeptical, but now he is noticing the effects of ABE on DAY THREE!!
    his muscle bellies are more full than ever... I think he'll be a returning customer as well =)
    Awesome, thanks for the support
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    489931

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bring some more suggestions, I can relate on wanting a cheaper deal, money does not grow on trees LOL
    doing my own thang!
  18. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,384
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I REALLY liked the ep deal where u bought it at *** and showed your receipt to pes email and were given 75$ store credit/chance to win supply for year/months

    Perhaps a pes mix and match- buy one ABE get one pes product half off or buy 2 abe get one other product free..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I REALLY liked the ep deal where u bought it at *** and showed your receipt to pes email and were given 75$ store credit/chance to win supply for year/months

    Perhaps a pes mix and match- buy one ABE get one pes product half off or buy 2 abe get one other product free..
    Hmmm...many people did love this
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Out of interest what deals would you like to see?

    Be realistic, we listen to our customers so if there is a demand we will to see if it is feasible.
    I was out of town and had no ability to get in on the INSIDER deal...I was a bit frustrated that it was a 1 Day only sale. Realistically your customer base can't drop everything on any specific day just for the sake of getting a deal. Would like to see that deal come back again for another 1 day run or something similar. I love Anabeta and it is a solid product but wow that is a steep price to pay for the Elite. For that I could go back on gear and come out ahead in $$$.
  21. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    I was out of town and had no ability to get in on the INSIDER deal...I was a bit frustrated that it was a 1 Day only sale. Realistically your customer base can't drop everything on any specific day just for the sake of getting a deal. Would like to see that deal come back again for another 1 day run or something similar. I love Anabeta and it is a solid product but wow that is a steep price to pay for the Elite. For that I could go back on gear and come out ahead in $$$.
    A lot of good deals are 24h sales. I am sorry you feel slighted. Don't really know what to say here. I don't think we have ever been unfair with our promo's. We run them all the time in comparison to many others, and I feel we are very generous with the promo's we do offer. I can't remember when another company offered a buy 1 get 2 free of their premium products... unless we are talking firesale due to expiration dates.
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    A lot of good deals are 24h sales. I am sorry you feel slighted. Don't really know what to say here. I don't think we have ever been unfair with our promo's. We run them all the time in comparison to many others, and I feel we are very generous with the promo's we do offer. I can't remember when another company offered a buy 1 get 2 free of their premium products... unless we are talking firesale due to expiration dates.
    I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.
  23. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.
    All due respect bro, PES seems to be one of the more generous companies around. I can't think of any other company that gives out more free product and has as many company promotions. Sucks you missed the sale, I'm sure there will be tons more!
  24. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.
    Don't know what to say here. Never had someone upset about a stellar deal before. Again, I apologize that you feel slighted by our earlier promo.
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    All due respect bro, PES seems to be one of the more generous companies around. I can't think of any other company that gives out more free product and has as many company promotions. Sucks you missed the sale, I'm sure there will be tons more!
    I never said they weren't did I? I love their products I just think a 24 hour sale limited to one supplier was a bit bogus on a hyped product. That is just my opinion. I simply won't be buying Ana Elite anytime soon cause it is too expensive.
  26. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    I never said they weren't did I? I love their products I just think a 24 hour sale limited to one supplier was a bit bogus on a hyped product. That is just my opinion. I simply won't be buying Ana Elite anytime soon cause it is too expensive.
    Let's be a bit honest here. AB Elite was never in the least hyped. In fact, a retailor added it to their store online well before we ever had any intention of releasing the news and the AM community some how sniffed that link out. We had no chance to hype it even if we wanted too.
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Don't know what to say here. Never had someone upset about a stellar deal before. Again, I apologize that you feel slighted by our earlier promo.
    I am not upset with the stellah deal bro. Like I said when you limit it to a 24 hour period and to one retailer it is hard to change up ones life just to take advantage of it. Real life kicks in and it takes priority...know what I mean? No biggie not bashing you guys love all the products other than DAA the only ones I really believe in are AB and Erase. Good stuff!
  28. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let's be a bit honest here. AB Elite was never in the least hyped. In fact, a retailor added it to their store online well before we ever had any intention of releasing the news and the AM community some how sniffed that link out. We had no chance to hype it even if we wanted too.
    OK wrong choice of words. How about a product that loyal AB users were really stoked about getting their hands on? Its all good. Again not bashing on you guys. You asked for opinions on promotions I gave mine and said my peace.
  29. DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7 View Post
    OK wrong choice of words. How about a product that loyal AB users were really stoked about getting their hands on? Its all good. Again not bashing on you guys. You asked for opinions on promotions I gave mine and said my peace.
    An it is well noted. I know Natty is planning another promo (From what I assume is with AB Elite).. it just hasnt been drafted up yet.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. WeaponX1984's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    206456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Where is the insider news supposed to drop this week? Im patiently waiting
  31. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7

    I have been a loyal PES user. Tried every single product and love it but 1 day sale on a new hyped product is just bogus to me. I dunno maybe I am just cranky today but I couldn't adjust my life to get it. So I guess I will wait until some other sale because I am not spending that much on it. Just not in the finances to do so.
    In all fairness they gave us like a months notice before the sale
    Cultivating Mass.
  32. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    In all fairness they gave us like a months notice before the sale
    In all fairness real life didn't listen to the notice. Funny how that works huh?
  33. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7

    In all fairness real life didn't listen to the notice. Funny how that works huh?
    In that case let me tell you how upset I am that I still haven't picked the winning lottery numbers. You can't explain that!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  34. gus6917's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    230

    Reputation

    ^^^^

    Difficult person much

    edit...above u steppinr
  35. bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For anyone who wants to know about sales we hold them regularly and tell people many times over in advance that they are coming so people can plan for it. We post them on Facebook, Twitter and to all insiders. We post on forums multiple times coming up to the insider deal (like we have on the one coming up very shortly).

    Flash sales are to give people the best price, if we extended it for a week the deal would not be as good.

    We aim to keep our customer base happy and do what we can to inform you of our good sales. Short of sending an email every day for a week running up to it (which would annoy people) we do everything we can to make sure you can capitalise on the discounts when they pop up.

    For anyone who is still not following us on Facebook, we are giving away bottles of AnaBeta Elite as we speak.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    54640

    Reputation Reputation

    My only complaint about the sale was that the company selling the products would not post outside of the US. Otherwise i would have been on it.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  37. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    My only complaint about the sale was that the company selling the products would not post outside of the US. Otherwise i would have been on it.
    The next eblast will go first week of May.

    Also, we will be having a UK special again very soon
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    ^^^^

    Difficult person much

    edit...above u steppinr
    Ummm bite me idiot..you have no idea what hell I was going through on that day! So unless you do know keep your opinions to yourself.
    FYI was at the hospital watching my dad slip into a coma after a stroke. Yah I am difficult...whatever bro!
  39. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,384
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7

    Ummm bite me idiot..you have no idea what hell I was going through on that day! So unless you do know keep your opinions to yourself.
    FYI was at the hospital watching my dad slip into a coma after a stroke. Yah I am difficult...whatever bro!
    Ifthat is the case, I am sorry, but I think you'd have more important things to bi*ch about... So u missed a sale... Obviously this is right up there with having your father go into a coma....

    I wouldn't know the devastation bc my father abandoned my family so... Yea. Prolly wouldn't be bent over a supplement sale though honestly.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ifthat is the case, I am sorry, but I think you'd have more important things to bi*ch about... So u missed a sale... Obviously this is right up there with having your father go into a coma....

    I wouldn't know the devastation bc my father abandoned my family so... Yea. Prolly wouldn't be bent over a supplement sale though honestly.
    Your a genius to cause I wasn't bent over it! they asked for feedback and I gave it. Wow some people! Did I say it was right up there with that moron? NOOOOOOOOO! STFU idiot
    How many times did I say I love PES??? HUh...how many times did I say I am not bashing them and wished it was more than a 1 day sale?
    Its feedback dude!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Insider
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 01:26 PM
  2. PES Insider
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. PES Insider - Issue 1
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 08:27 PM
  4. PES Insider - Issue 1
    By Delta Force in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
  5. UFC Insider News
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in