Erase Pro / DAA / Bioforge stack

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
38yrs old. 5'11/190 (`12-13%bf). Ive done quite a bit of research and was in limbo of doing the following :

1) Erase Pro / DAA

2) Erase Pro / DAA / Bioforge

I am going to go ahead and go all out with option #2.

Just trying to figure out the timing on the dosing protocol for all these.

Dosing timing (may need some input here)

Erase Pro (1 cap first thing in the morning)
DAA (preworkout. Off days I will take near bedtime)
Bioforge (all 4 caps in the AM or 2 caps in the AM / 2 caps preworkout)

Any other advice is greatly appreciated

thanks

note: Going to post this in another subsection to get a few more views.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which version bioforge? I'm assuming original since the pro max is only 2 caps a day..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA can be taken anytime.

I would dose Erase Pro 1 cap first thing, and spread out the bioforge dose.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the bioforge all 4 upon wakening or 2wake/2sleep. Keep it on an empty stomach.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I personally would add something along the line of Endosurge to counter any rise in prolactin that DAA may throw your way.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
andrew, Im running erase pro along with this, shouldnt that control any prolactin issues persay. Prolactin is hit and miss with many people and DAA. I dont feel bloated or any puffiness. I am also taking a nice vitamin b-complex, vitamin C.

Should I add in some P-5-P? If so, what type of dosage?

thanks

I personally would add something along the line of Endosurge to counter any rise in prolactin that DAA may throw your way.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew, Im running erase pro along with this, shouldnt that control any prolactin issues persay. Prolactin is hit and miss with many people and DAA. I dont feel bloated or any puffiness. I am also taking a nice vitamin b-complex, vitamin C.

Should I add in some P-5-P? If so, what type of dosage?

thanks
If you control estrogen with Erase Pro you should be fine. To be safe you can add b6 (or p5p). I believe the study on b6 lowering prolactin used a 200mg dose three times daily.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks kevin. I think the erase pro should control is just fine. I might just throw in the P-5-P in because i already have an open bottle.

thanks

If you control estrogen with Erase Pro you should be fine. To be safe you can add b6 (or p5p). I believe the study on b6 lowering prolactin used a 200mg dose three times daily.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks kevin. I think the erase pro should control is just fine. I might just throw in the P-5-P in because i already have an open bottle.

thanks
No problem!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I never have any issues with DAA..should be fine bud